I was waiting for a new OTT to wish JohnnyFoxDarko a happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate waking up and still being tired.

I used to just go back to sleep at times like this. :/
=========================
Mang, my gf wants to go to DC this weekend, but it's supposed to be a "wintry mix" here on Saturday, which is when we would be leaving, meaning snow/ice further north. Sunday our high is going to be below freezing so anything will get iced over. F that.

I hate having to be here at 7:30, especially on nights i have my astronomy class, which lasts from 7:30 until 9:30 at night, those are long days.

So what makes you guys think that Apple will roll out a brand new product like that for under a grand? I mean, that's kind of unheard of.

Why though? I mean, macbooks are $999, as were ibooks (I know they're cheaper with .edu discount). This is brand new tech they're unveiling. That stuff is always more expensive when it comes from apple.

So my question is, other than wishful thinking, what makes you think it will be below $1000?

Wishful thinking mostly, but I would like to think it would be priced under the MacBook.

The price really isn't an issue to me though. It's looking like I can get 500.00 towards it since I'd use it for research. Having all my PDFs and text books on a giant iPod touch would be :drool:

That would be super sweet, I admit. I'd love the ability to have my .pdfs and take notes on the computer. Do you have any links to what people are thinking it might entail?

My apologies, I don't keep up with Mac/Apple stuff at all ... but the thing today is gonna be like a giant Kindle that you can write on, correct? Is it supposed to compete with laptops?

I would never continually go to a place where no one likes me. I guess that just proves that me and JJ are nothing alike, since he habitually comes into the OTT to troll.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'll wait for the cheaper non apple version that is soon to pop up later on.[/QUOTE]

They've been around for years and they all suck, dumbshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_editions#Tablet_PC_Edition

[quote name='Maklershed']My apologies, I don't keep up with Mac/Apple stuff at all ... but the thing today is gonna be like a giant Kindle that you can write on, correct? Is it supposed to compete with laptops?[/QUOTE]

A 10"+ iPhone/Touch basically

What an asinine thing to say. manthing calls you out for your bullshit--Mr.-I-hate-apple-but-want-to-put-OSX-on-my-netbook--then you try and change what your originally said. God I hate you. And I know you can read this, too.

[quote name='manthing']Now a gay joke calling me an Apple fanboy...

What's next?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
i'm ashamed of you. i thought you knew better than to feed the trolls. YOU, of all people :nottalking:

[quote name='Chika']let's drink together, then. i'm bored and sober, too.[/QUOTE]

I would, if I didn't have an all day job workshop tomorrow.

:wall:

[quote name='manthing']I would, if I didn't have an all day job workshop tomorrow.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

Do they use breathalyzers at this all day job workshop? No. Then go for drunk and get to drinking, good sir.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do they use breathalyzers at this all day job workshop? No. Then go for drunk and get to drinking, good sir.[/QUOTE]

this.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do they use breathalyzers at this all day job workshop? No. Then go for drunk and get to drinking, good sir.[/QUOTE]

They're annoying enough sober.

[quote name='Chika']this.[/QUOTE]

*puts hands over ears* LA, LA, LA...Not listening!!

Just found out my dad has a barrel of Makers Mark named after him. It will be interesting getting a bottle of that.

Also, I am glad I decided to get stoned for that Kentucky game last night.

[quote name='flowery']Just found out my dad has a barrel of Makers Mark named after him. It will be interesting getting a bottle of that.
[/QUOTE]

Let me get some of that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Let me get some of that.[/QUOTE]

I will let you know when it's ready. They just made the barrel so it may be awhile.

[quote name='flowery']I will let you know when it's ready. They just made the barrel so it may be awhile.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're being super cereal right now.

[quote name='manthing']fuck it, let's do this...[/QUOTE]

wanna play the tablet drinking game? drink every time someone says "innovative". drink 2 when someone says 'iphone'. drink 1 when someone says 'integrated'. Drink 1 when someone says 'Steve'. Finish your bottle if it's under $800.

There's tequila named after my family's last name...I could possibly be somehow related to them too.

298_partida_tequila_family_1175197359.jpg

[quote name='Chika']wanna play the tablet drinking game? drink every time someone says "innovative". drink 2 when someone says 'iphone'. drink 1 when someone says 'integrated'. Drink 1 when someone says 'Steve'. Finish your bottle if it's under $800.[/QUOTE]

I have a full 1.75L of Bacardi, I'm gonna die.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I could possibly be somehow related to them too.
[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='Maklershed']I hope you're being super cereal right now.[/QUOTE]

I don't play around when talking about fine Kentucky Bourbon.

[quote name='manthing']I have a full 1.75L of Bacardi, I'm gonna die.

#-o[/QUOTE]

common lets nail these rules down before the show starts

[quote name='flowery']I don't play around when talking about fine Kentucky Bourbon.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting all hot and bothered thinking of drinking from a cask of amontillado bourbon.

[quote name='manthing']They're annoying enough sober.
[/QUOTE]

Think of it this way:

For you, sobriety is bad. For you, the job workshop is also bad.
If you can change one of those things (the sobriety part, obviously), why would you not do it?

[quote name='manthing']fuck it, let's do this...[/QUOTE]

Attaboy!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']People don't like pens.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I draw unbelievable artworks and write legibly with the tip of my finger. fuck a point. Who needs precision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back