t
prime.gif
b
abreve.gif
k
lprime.gif
) [SIZE=-2] KEY [/SIZE]�

[SIZE=-1] NOUN: [/SIZE]
Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Mexican, especially a laborer who crosses the U.S. border illegally.:whistle2:|

Since we live next to the Rio Grande, it gets tossed around way too much around here. Same as beaner, border jumper, and mojado (which means wetback in spanish).

I just replied out of anger, since it got annoying listening to the damned kid every single day just talk a bunch of shit and nobody would say anything in fear of getting in trouble just cause he was black.

[quote name='seanr1221']Someone who just got out of the shower, Gwen.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I guess that makes some people who work here drybacks. Very very dry.

Damn TFN and his fresh smelling class.[/quote]

:lol:

He did smell kinda bad, so I guess maybe thats why he was so offended? :bouncy:

Thanks, Teef. I've never heard that before.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Since we live next to the Rio Grande, it gets tossed around way too much around here. Same as beaner, border jumper, and mojado (which means wetback in spanish).[/quote]Daphatty had to explain to me what beaner meant months back. People come up with very creative ways of insulting each other. :roll:

I just replied out of anger, since it got annoying listening to the damned kid every single day just talk a bunch of shit and nobody would say anything in fear of getting in trouble just cause he was black.
I hear ya. Slightly unfair that he could insult a bunch of folks and nothing is done, and one of you insults him and blam? Verra nice.

Damn TFN and his fresh smelling class.[/quote]:rofl:

map_tropprjpath09_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Looks like its going up north a bit, but we're still gonna get an assload of rain. :[

I just hope that it doesn't switch paths and come a bit down south for a direct hit.

[quote name='seanr1221']Girls have nothing to do in their dorms.

Thank god for GoW on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

Man, I had like 4 girls on my floor who had GH last year.

Ya know it wasn't until last year that I realized that Texas gets hit with a lot of hurricanes like Florida. :whistle2:k
Who knew?

I don't remember the last hurricane we had up here.. :lol: So someone smart explain that to me. Why do hurricanes only seem to happen down thar?

[quote name='lilboo']Ya know it wasn't until last year that I realized that Texas gets hit with a lot of hurricanes like Florida. :whistle2:k
Who knew?

I don't remember the last hurricane we had up here.. :lol: So someone smart explain that to me. Why do hurricanes only seem to happen down thar?[/quote]

Because no one likes the south. Not even nature.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Because no one likes the south. Not even nature.[/QUOTE]

That makes a lot of sense, actually! Thank you :applause:

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish wow. All she has is a tv the size of a lucky charm, a bunch of chick-flick DVDs and some books.[/QUOTE]

:cry: I am obviously hungry because I read that as "a bunch of chik-fil-a DVDs". I had no idea what Chik-Fil-A DVDs were..but they sounded good :[ :oops:

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish wow. All she has is a tv the size of a lucky charm, a bunch of chick-flick DVDs and some books.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I put my OG Xbox in my gf's room to keep me entertained over there. Luckily she and I had the same taste in movies/TV.

[quote name='manthing']Hey Jameson Lovers:

http://www.startribune.com/entertai...QDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU7EaDiaMDCiUT

I think I'll have to try that drink and I don't like ginger ale...

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Nioce.

[quote name='lordwow']I think RB2 is the only game I can afford to buy this month new :whistle2:([/quote]

What?!?! What about The Force Unleashed next Tuesday?

[quote name='wubb']I was called racist for eating a white peach![/quote]

Reported!

[quote name='lordwow']Man, I had like 4 girls on my floor who had GH last year.[/quote]

"I had Four(4) Girls" :cool: - LW

[quote name='lilboo']I don't remember the last hurricane we had up here.. :lol: So someone smart explain that to me. Why do hurricanes only seem to happen down thar?[/quote]

Hannah, this past weekend?

Warm water tends to feed low pressure systems...Only the really strong ones make it up this far without dying out.

Looks like its going up north a bit, but we're still gonna get an assload of rain. :[

I just hope that it doesn't switch paths and come a bit down south for a direct hit.[/quote]
Damn. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Number83']
Hannah, this past weekend?

Warm water tends to feed low pressure systems...Only the really strong ones make it up this far without dying out.[/QUOTE]

We only had like.. a bad storm. That wasn't a hurricane..that wasnt even a depression LOL

I just hope that it doesn't switch paths and come a bit down south for a direct hit.[/quote]

Ike hates Texans...look at the way it's skirting Louisiana!

Time for a new gf.

Where you been, we didn't get to castle crash... :\

[quote name='lilboo']We only had like.. a bad storm. That wasn't a hurricane..that wasnt even a depression LOL[/quote]

I know...but it had a name. ;)

Dammit, I'm pist...

the Gamercard thing in my profile hasn't updated my privacy settings...

Hey :cool: guys:

What do I do to get my played games blocked from Mygamercard?

[quote name='Number83']What?!?! What about The Force Unleashed next Tuesday?
[/QUOTE]

Meh, I don't think I'm going to pay full price for it. Maybe Goozex it.

"I had Four(4) Girls" :cool: - LW

Oh I see what you did there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Time for a new gf.

Where you been, we didn't get to castle crash... :\[/quote]

Since two of the places I work are right near my school, it makes more sense to spend the night up here instead. If CC wasn't fucked when it came to swapping out HDD, I'd bring mine over to my cousin's room :/

[quote name='manthing']Dammit, I'm pist...

What do I do to get my played games blocked from Mygamercard?[/quote]

Afraid of mom and pop shops coming after you?

[quote name='manthing']Dammit, I'm pist...

What do I do to get my played games blocked from Mygamercard?[/QUOTE]

I thought the gamercard would show the last 5 games before you changed the privacy setting.

[quote name='lilboo']Hey SeanRBaby, you ever been to Eastern State Penitentiary (or however it spelled)..for Halloween, of course :lol:[/quote]

I did the Byberry Mental Hospital one a few times.

I got 8 free passes :cool:
I even got 8 tickets to the VIP Party Oct 4.. :cool:

I'll wear a cocktail dress. Red, of course. Wanna go?

[quote name='lilboo']I never been there. Where is that? 83, you live close to Philly?[/quote]

In the Northeast...Byberry Road and Roosevelt Blvd. I don't think they have it anymore, unfortunately. I lived in Philly my whole life, until I moved to Reading 5 years ago. My wife won't let us move back. :cry:

I prefered living in Boston to living in the suburbs as far as walking to work/having everything a 5 minute walk away. But unfortunately, the cost of living and the quality of life in the city sucks.

[quote name='manthing']Damn...sounds like 'Force Unleashed' is in the Ninja Gaiden 2 camp when it comes to demo vs. actual game...

:whistle2:([/quote]

Meaning? :whistle2:s

Meaning in the Demo you had this super-dude with all the cool sh*t, but in the game you gotta work your way up to that level...

I'm not interested in FU unless the dude starts out with all the neat Force sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back