I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Are you going to order any Criterions from this sale? Maybe a box set and put each individually into your dvd collection page? :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'm probably going to order The Testament of Dr. Mabuse and Tokyo Drifter.

And that's the only set I've done that with, and I don't see how it's funny. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']I'm probably going to order The Testament of Dr. Mabuse and Tokyo Drifter.

And that's the only set I've done that with, and I don't see how it's funny. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You know it's funny.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, munch. Do you still have your mustardstache?[/QUOTE]

naw mang, I shaved it off for a wedding. I kind of came to the realization that I can't grow one yet either. I'm straight up Scottish, so we're not known for being able to grow facial hair fast like dirty Italians or dirty Mexicans or dirty whatever. :cool:

Aw, man. I was gonna say that we were secret moustache brothers.

[quote name='Brak']Aw, man. I was gonna say that we were secret moustache brothers.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I really want to grow one. Moustaches are so gross that they're awesome. Kind of like lilboo.

Hey! Those Monsters and Madmang DVDs each have their own spine number, munch, ya big, fat jerk!

[quote name='Brak']Hey! Those Monsters and Madmang DVDs each have their own spine number, munch, ya big, fat jerk![/QUOTE]

I never said they didn't.

[quote name='Brak']Put TF2 on your black labtop, Music.[/quote]

Yeah, $$$$u. I can barely run Spore off this bitch. :| I want to build a PC sooner or later that will smoothly run TF2. How much would that cost?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Yeah, $$$$u. I can barely run Spore off this bitch. :| I want to build a PC sooner or later that will smoothly run TF2. How much would that cost?[/quote]

Not much at all. I had a 7800GT that smoked it. I bet if you recycle old parts you can get it for about $500. Probably less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine set me back a thou', I think. (Not including the monitor.)

I went nuts with it, though.

You could make something good within the $600 - $800 range, if you go new and including a flat/widescreen.

[quote name='Brak']What is the "filter music", and how do you circumvent it?[/QUOTE]

Filter's a band, so maybe wubb doesn't like "Hey man, nice shot." Or maybe he doesn't like the fact that the guy from filter keeps whining about his dad.

Hey, Daaaaad! Whaddayou think about yer son nooooow!?

#-o

Let's just pretend like the late 90s never happened...

sex_beast.gif

Yeah, $$$$a. I be bangin bitches wit no rubbas...all thanks to GTA4.

Morning OTT

'Eye of the Tiger' is a boring song...

Temp here? He'll be sad to know that medium is the same as last time...

TNA is too much work

N64 still had the best wrasslin gaymes, but NES Pro Wrestling is up there with those AKI gaymes...

[quote name='zewone']Do you need the code to transfer the RB1 songs?[/quote]

I haven't done the set list, but the DLC was just fine. *shrugs*

I'm sure you'll find out before me since I'm at work all day.

Hey, Moxio. Did you know that policy can be made up on the spot? :O

[quote name='mungwing']

TNA is too much work

N64 still had the best wrasslin gaymes, but NES Pro Wrestling is up there with those AKI gaymes...[/quote]
Too much work?

Like, the controls? I was looking forward to smearing Brak's face all over a steel cage. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back