I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Feh. Something I guess I would like to hear from the Mod circle as a whole, I suppose.[/quote]You knew before now that I wouldn't go speaking for anyone other than myself. It wouldn't be fair to the others, and not to me. Plus, I gots no rights to speak on that which i have no information. You know the drill.

And I really was hoping to hear about me as a person, as opposed to me as a mod. The mod thing is follow teh rulez, blah blah blah. Yes, it's often more subjective than it ought be, but it's still dull.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Gwen should be a politician. :cool:[/quote]Coming from you, I'm not sure if I ought to take that as a slap in the face or a compliment. ;)

:hands johnny a pillow:

[quote name='guinaevere']You knew before now that I wouldn't go speaking for anyone other than myself. It wouldn't be fair to the others, and not to me. Plus, I gots no rights to speak on that which i have no information. You know the drill.

And I really was hoping to hear about me as a person, as opposed to me as a mod. The mod thing is follow teh rulez, blah blah blah. Yes, it's often more subjective than it ought be, but it's still dull. [/QUOTE]

I'm tired, so I'll keep it short this time.

You understand you've been a, er, unfavorable character in the OTT for a while now. However, to me, I never had any problems with you for quite a while. The recent hash of annoying events however changed my perception of you and your personality.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Any cool people here have a gaming lagoon referral link for me to use to give you free points?

-not looking at prmononoke-
>:)[/quote]

Oh, me!

I like Lazy Eye and Testify.

I beat them on my first try on Expert but they have these bizarre shifts that totally ____ up your multiplier.

[quote name='guinaevere']Coming from you, I'm not sure if I ought to take that as a slap in the face or a compliment. ;)[/QUOTE]I absolutely hate politicians. ;)

I was just commenting on your artful dodging of Mox's accusations.

Although, from what I've seen of your philosophy, I'd probably agree with you on most topics. :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Any cool people here have a gaming lagoon referral link for me to use to give you free points?

-not looking at prmononoke-
>:)[/quote]

I have a Prizerebel referral link in my sig if you're interested. It's kinda like gaminglagoon. :D

I just saw Fringe and it reminds me a lot of X-Files. I really liked it!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I have a Prizerebel referral link in my sig if you're interested. It's kinda like gaminglagoon. :D

I just saw Fringe and it reminds me a lot of X-Files. I really liked it![/QUOTE]
If its got free offers than I can complete in a click or two with my form filler outer thing and the reward is MS points/Xbox live time.. I'll look into it when I run out of gaming lagoon offers.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If its got free offers than I can complete in a click or two with my form filler outer thing and the reward is MS points/Xbox live time.. I'll look into it when I run out of gaming lagoon offers.[/quote]

k

:eek:

I can't get that Inside Man DVD to work, by the way. :'[

It's cool, though. I'll track it down when I get paid on Friday.

Nah, just haven't gotten around to it again. I keep playing CoD4.

BTW, my apologies to anyone who sent me an invite last night. I was in a group with some of my friends from home who don't play too much and I didn't want to ditch them.

[quote name='Brak']:eek:

I can't get that Inside Man DVD to work, by the way. :'[

It's cool, though. I'll track it down when I get paid on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That sucks. I bought these shitty ass Imation DVD-Rs and I swear half of them don't work. I'm not sure if that one is Imation, but if it is that explains it.

Are you going to order any Criterions from this sale? Maybe a box set and put each individually into your dvd collection page? :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']
BTW, my apologies to anyone who sent me an invite last night.[/QUOTE]

I sent you one!

for Halo :lol:

I figure I'll finish with main game of Ass Creed today or tomorrow. Then I'll decide if I want to mop up all the Templars and collect all the flags. Too bad they put an obnoxious number of flags in the game, would have been better to have the number of flags similar to the number of Templars and more of them in places where you have to be a bit clever to reach.

[quote name='Moxio']Unfortunately gwen, your image IS affected by what I think of the other mods. Surely, you know what I think, but I'll state it bluntly: most of you guys are just huge sellouts with no minds of your own. Now, I don't have access to the Mod section so I don't see what "underground" activities you guys are doing, but from the perspective of average joe OTTer, most of you guys are, quite simply, The Man. The Man in the sense that you guys are always doing infuriating things and almost NONE of you have the guts to rectify anything at all. For example, when some brainless mod once again deleted the OTT for no reason, Linkin quietly said that he thought it was deleted for no reason, but didn't want to cause any internal conflict with the mod who deleted it. Or, when wubb idiotically gave Brak those infractions that I'm sure some of you MUST have thought were in poor choice, only one of you did anything; of course, THAT didn't go to any fruition at all, so all that's left of the encounter are stupid blemishes on Brak's record and none of you are going to do anything about it, even if it is injustice. You might be thinking why this might apply to you at all, but I'll just say it: Gwen, you're on the path of the sellout too.

When I got my infractions for posting "bad" posts in the GGT, you immediately made yourself part of the awful group. A group that is seemingly out to get us. I'll speak my mind right here and now of who is in the group, without fear of Infraction: Shrike, wubb, pooky, LP, and you are in the group. You guys are the group who put ridiculous piracy context into our posts, delete posts that don't even have piracy backgrounds, and delete entire threads when nothing is wrong. Why? Because you have all been told to. By a guy who is so hypocritical that he actually talks about piracy in his own chatrooms and podcast. And yet, you guys don't seem to do anything about this new injustice, and are just willing as horny rabbits to rain down thunder on those who aren't really doing any of it at all when the head up top is doing it openly.

Getting lame infractions in the GGT brought you to my attention as well, since you seem to have a reputation that isn't too favorable with the OTT. What I see in you that has changed is precisely this new sellout self; someone who I see who is handing out infractions needlessly, and closer and closer joining the group of corrupted mods. I mean, come on, you really do think your infractions on my harmless posts were in the best taste? I got in trouble for saying "Guys, keep it on-topic" for crying out loud! I am sure you can imagine how cheated and upset I felt when I got smacked across the face for no apparent reason. In all this, these events have all morphed my image of you gwen: a part of a corrupt group of Mods. I still like a few mods, but many of you just are out to get us, and don't even lie. Simply being part of the group and committing your own outrageous actions puts you closer to that circle of corruption, and because of that, I am beginning to associate their values into you.[/quote]

I have to agree with this EXCEPT the part about Link and Wubb. I don't think either of them are out to get us.

It's like bitch fest in here every night. :rofl:

If you have a problem with CAG policy you really need to take it up with the big man as none of the mods can change that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have to agree with this EXCEPT the part about Link and Wubb. I don't think either of them are out to get us.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

Wubb can moderate me anyday

rimshot.gif

--
In other news, I am at work now and I hate my life. :wall:

[quote name='Number83']The only thing Wubb is out to destroy is his Fantasy Football team!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the opposite of destroy!

[quote name='wubb']ESPN is projecting Ryan Grant as the top fantasy performer this weekend. :???:[/quote]
Didn't you see what Atlanta did to Detroit last week?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Didn't you see what Atlanta did to Detroit last week?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I read the blurb and that's the basis for their projection.

You should come on as our third owner. We'll be a triumvirate!

Bonus points if you love Steve Smith and will trade nearly anything to get him.

[quote name='wubb']Yeah I read the blurb and that's the basis for their projection.

You should come on as our third owner. We'll be a triumvirate!

Bonus points if you love Steve Smith and will trade nearly anything to get him.[/quote]

I'm waiting till the playoffs(Playoffs?!?! You're talking about Playoffs?!?!) are about to start, and then I'm going to go hire Drew Rosenhaus to work on my contract extension for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back