I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='guinaevere']
And the good news is that force unleashed supposedly is playing better than the demo.[/quote]

Not that reviews mean anything - but i was reading EGM on the shitter and the 3 reviewers gave it a shit review.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Not that reviews mean anything - but i was reading EGM on the shitter and the 3 reviewers gave it a shit review.[/quote]That's still entirely possible. But if i'm reading these tms correctly, they're getting builds at the convention right now, that the press hasn't yet seen. Not necessarily just FU, but a number of games.

And why did I think EA canned fight night? Did they toss that at some point, or was i dreaming?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, yeah, I get it. Ok, I'm in. But you have to draw us a flag that we can wave around when we are victorious against the padshitters![/QUOTE]
Done.
[IMG-L=4735]2316[/IMG-L]

The Dark Knight...childrens book.

10fb0w7.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Speaking of fast food, I've been craving some White Castle.[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm. Wish we had those around here. Sliders kick ass.

*the burgers, not the show, "Sliders."

[quote name='R1V3R5']Mmmmmm. Wish we had those around here. Sliders kick ass.

*the burgers, not the show, "Sliders."[/quote]
Sliders kicked ass, atleast the first few seasons.

That's one weird kid's book.

[quote name='R1V3R5']Mmmmmm. Wish we had those around here. Sliders kick ass.

*the burgers, not the show, "Sliders."[/quote]

I feel like i can eat 15 sliders right now, but when it actually comes down to it, i would only be able to finish like 7.

A couple weeks back when we were talking about something else, you said you may have enjoyed having a conversation with me two years ago. I'm not arguing or anything, I'm just curious how i've changed in that time.

See, that's the kind of stuff guys don't remember. Yet women somehow manage to remember that sort of thing 10 years after the conversation.

[quote name='JolietJake']See, that's the kind of stuff guys don't remember. Yet women somehow manage to remember that sort of thing 10 years after the conversation.[/QUOTE]
With an utter clarity that you begin to look around for hidden cameras and microphones.

[quote name='guinaevere']A couple weeks back when we were talking about something else, you said you may have enjoyed having a conversation with me two years ago. I'm not arguing or anything, I'm just curious how i've changed in that time.[/QUOTE]

Not just you; all the mods have changed. I'm sure you can see why I think that.

[quote name='JolietJake']See, that's the kind of stuff guys don't remember. Yet women somehow manage to remember that sort of thing 10 years after the conversation.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='joe2187']More from the Kids book:

This one panel makes the whole book worthwhile...look at how proud he is.

[/quote]

JEEZ LOUISE!!

SPOILER ALERT!!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']With an utter clarity that you begin to look around for hidden cameras and microphones.[/quote]
At least then you could watch the video and remember wtf it is you are supposed to have said.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sweet! I just got my first ever gold stars in Rock Band!! Got it on Today.[/QUOTE]
How do you do that? I know I've 100%'d some songs and they don't show up. Guess the requirement is different than in GH3?

[quote name='Moxio']Not just you; all the mods have changed. I'm sure you can see why I think that.[/quote]No offense to anyone, but I'm not interested in what you think of the other mods. I'm just... well, you said it, and it made me wonder. I know I've changed in some ways IRL... I haven't noticed any difference in my online behavior (other than the obvious fact that i agreed to be a mod), and I'd like to know in what ways you've seen me change.

If you prefer not to say, its cool. It's just a slow night, and I was curious.

[quote name='Moxio']$300 is a lot of money.

Argh damn@Apple.[/quote]

iPod Touch, I assume? I've got an unopened 8GB Touch that I don't want.

[quote name='prmononoke']iPod Touch, I assume? I've got an unopened 8GB Touch that I don't want.[/QUOTE]

Hook me up for cheap. :cool:

[quote name='guinaevere']No offense to anyone, but I'm not interested in what you think of the other mods. I'm just... well, you said it, and it made me wonder. I know I've changed in some ways IRL... I haven't noticed any difference in my online behavior (other than the obvious fact that i agreed to be a mod), and I'd like to know in what ways you've seen me change.

If you prefer not to say, its cool. It's just a slow night, and I was curious.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a big paragraph in a sec, once I finish eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back