I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why does Fringe start with a plane going into turbulence, like it's Lost 2?[/QUOTE]

An interviewer mentioned that to Abrams, and he was like "Ya, I didn't realize that until after it was done, we won't be doing any more plane intros in future shows"

Oh tears, I'm watching my news and it's showing all these white women like fingerin themselves for Sarah Palin.. ::facepalm::
"I like her, she's just like me!"

Oh god. Please people, don't vote for them. :(

Geez, I sign onto the VPN from home to check a Thanks award status, and I forgot to turn off my IM. Within a minute, I'm being IMed about the US Proxy server being down. What the hell?

Possible job offer in Detroit as a Sysadmin, paying between 50 and 80k. Going to try to sneak in an interview.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've never been so ashamed of myself. Against my better judgment, I watched Hole In The Wall. And I liked it. And I'm admitting it.

Help me.[/QUOTE]

It was pretty amusing! The bulges were an added bonus :cool: Right?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've never been so ashamed of myself. Against my better judgment, I watched Hole In The Wall. And I liked it. And I'm admitting it.

Help me.[/quote]
Maybe afterwards you can tell me what happens in "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" and "Deal or No Deal".

[quote name='lilboo']It was pretty amusing! The bulges were an added bonus :cool: Right?[/QUOTE]
You mean Brooke's itty-bitties? Yeah, they're a little small for my taste, but her knees certainly are not sharp.

What is the appeal of those shows?

Is it simply stuff so dumbed down that anyone in America could say, "hey I could be on this show and have a chance!"

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe afterwards you can tell me what happens in "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" and "Deal or No Deal".[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Possible job offer in Detroit as a Sysadmin, paying between 50 and 80k. Going to try to sneak in an interview.
[/quote]
I hear there's an opening for mayor around those parts, as well. ;)

Banky, I have two words for you. Peanut Butter. ...okay, I have more than two words. Lets throw in, success. And cold weather, because shipping these right now would just be asking for trouble.

[quote name='crystalklear64']What is the appeal of those shows?

Is it simply stuff so dumbed down that anyone in America could say, "hey I could be on this show and have a chance!"[/QUOTE]
Step 1: Find that answer.
Step 2: Find the right person to pitch it to.
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Profit!

[quote name='guinaevere']

Banky, I have two words for you. Peanut Butter. ...okay, I have more than two words. Lets throw in, success. And cold weather, because shipping these right now would just be asking for trouble.[/QUOTE]
Noice.

Hey gwen, when you went to Kmart to pick up pads..did you happen to walk by electronics to see if they had :360: 64mb memory units? :bouncy:

[quote name='Moxio']$300 is a lot of money.

Argh damn@Apple.[/QUOTE]

I got my practically new 8 gb touch for $150, half off MSRP, chump.

Check Craig's List.

Is manthing one of those guys who reads all the stuff in the OTT that he's missed? Or should I wait till he's around to say thanks for the phone/cable info?

[quote name='lilboo']Hey gwen, when you went to Kmart to pick up pads..did you happen to walk by electronics to see if they had :360: 64mb memory units? :bouncy:[/quote]Now I have to pick up your hygiene products, too? For the luva... I thought it was sears? Kmarts around here have zilch for memory cards.

[quote name='lilboo']Hey gwen, when you went to Kmart to pick up pads..did you happen to walk by electronics to see if they had :360: 64mb memory units? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Please tell me you mean stationary pads...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I got my practically new 8 gb touch for $150, half off MSRP, chump.

Check Craig's List.[/QUOTE]

Is it worth getting an old one?

I got mine used as well. The only problem was the glossy back had some scratches on it. Everything else was fine.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Please tell me you mean stationary pads...[/QUOTE]

Of course not, silly.
I'm glad she's actually able to afford them now. She told me she was using corks from used wine bottles :(

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Please tell me you mean stationary pads...[/quote]Don't hate on lilboo, he's having his cycle.

Oh gosh, boo! That's so disgusting!!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Please tell me you mean stationary pads...[/QUOTE]

yea, lets go with that. legal pads ftw!

[quote name='lilboo']Of course not, silly.
I'm glad she's actually able to afford them now. She told me she was using corks from used wine bottles :([/QUOTE]
At least it's better than the steel wool from the sink.

[quote name='guinaevere']

[/quote]

Sadly, I'm a tad too...pale to ever be elected mayor. (Yes, I said it. Sorry, but it's 99% true.)

I have actually sat in Kwame's chair in his office and worked on his computer. Although I never met him, I could tell how huge he was because of how far apart the armrests were.

I don't watch TV, so the mayor scandals have been my entertainment of choice. I hope there isn't a sequel, though.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I don't watch TV, so the mayor scandals have been my entertainment of choice.[/quote]Same. I get all my info from talk and news radio.

[quote name='dcfox']Too much feminine hygiene talk. Let's go back to talking about guy's packages.[/quote]Thank you!! EDIT: TO THE FIRST PART!!!!! >_

[quote name='dcfox']Too much feminine hygiene talk. Let's go back to talking about guy's packages.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather talk about the ass end of a menstruating skunk.

[quote name='Moxio']Is it worth getting an old one?[/QUOTE]

The new one didn't seem to offer anything new to me, other than the form factor and extended battery life.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'd rather talk about the ass end of a menstruating skunk.[/quote]
Animals menstruate?! It never occurred to me that the squirrels in the park or that dog I see walking on the street could be having their period. Thanks a lot. You just ruined outdoors for me. :whistle2:|

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'd rather talk about the ass end of a menstruating skunk.[/quote]

Classy.

Speaking of which...WTF:
I'm going to spoiler tag it, not for NSFW...but because I'm not even sure what the hell is going on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM

[quote name='Liquid 2']The new one didn't seem to offer anything new to me, other than the form factor and extended battery life.[/quote]
internal speakers.

[quote name='dcfox']internal speakers.[/QUOTE]
They probably stink. Probably only useful for alarms.

And it's not like Moxio listens to music anyways.

----

Unrelated, but awesome:
justjump.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back