I'll take "The OTT" for $300, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
My g/f and I got it on earlier after we took a nap and literally right after I put my pants back on, I hear, "Dinner's ready!" faintly from down the hall. Hella sweet.

In contrast, I just got out of class and have some homework to do still. Le sigh...

[quote name='Eviltude']My g/f and I got it on earlier after we took a nap and literally right after I put my pants back on, I hear, "Dinner's ready!" faintly from down the hall. Hella sweet.

In contrast, I just got out of class and have some homework to do still. Le sigh...[/QUOTE]

speaking of which I need to get on this spaghetti.

[quote name='Moxio']I followed Ck's advice and it still crashed on me! DAMN I'M PIST! :emotion:[/QUOTE]
So where exactly does it crash?

You start the game and see options, new game, etc.

Can you click new game, choose a difficulty, and then click start game? If it crashes before that, you're still within the pregame menus. I thought it was strange that yours crashed right away. With mine, I was able to play for a little while before it would lock up on me.

[quote name='crystalklear64']So where exactly does it crash?

You start the game and see options, new game, etc.

Can you click new game, choose a difficulty, and then click start game? If it crashes before that, you're still within the pregame menus. I thought it was strange that yours crashed right away. With mine, I was able to play for a little while before it would lock up on me.[/QUOTE]

Mine explodes right after Start Game.

Oh well, I guess I'll try something else. Betrayal at Krondor here I come!

Did you patch SS2 first Mox? Then use Windows 2000 compatibility mode and run as admin. Then disable all but one core and that should work.

Also, if you guys want to see the cutscenes install the Codecs on the disc. They are called Iv5play.exe

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you patch SS2 first Mox? Then use Windows 2000 compatibility mode and run as admin. Then disable all but one core and that should work.

Also, if you guys want to see the cutscenes install the Codecs on the disc. They are called Iv5play.exe[/quote]

A lot of that is hard, since all they have is a folder of my install, which was hacked to hell.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']A lot of that is hard, since all they have is a folder of my install, which was hacked to hell.[/quote]

Oh.... I did not know that.

Well I used just a regularly copy of SS2 and it worked fine on my Vista comp. I just had to do what I said above.

[quote name='Moxio']Mine explodes right after Start Game.

Oh well, I guess I'll try something else. Betrayal at Krondor here I come![/QUOTE]
Well, heres exactly what I did to get mine to work.

First, set your core affinity to core 0 only. (you have to do this everytime you start the game)

Next, check your resolution, it should be 1280x1024x16 even though its not even an option on the list.

Next, go into audio. When I did the test the first time, I noticed it was doing the left and right channels incorrectly, so change your audio channel to 16 and then click test. It should do the left and right channels correctly now. Now click Done. Don't click anything else or it'll mess up the sound again.

Try starting your game now.

[quote name='Chika']uhh, you're the one that would have to pay child support.[/quote]

Says who?

Plus, TFN does abortions for less than the cost of a month's supply of birth control.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Says who?

Plus, TFN does abortions for less than the cost of a month's supply of birth control.[/QUOTE]

uhh that's just his code word for screwin your mom.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Says who?

Plus, TFN does abortions for less than the cost of a month's supply of birth control.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we all know Temp would be granted custody anyway... :cool:

I hated back in school when someone would come back with ''leave me out of this and I'll leave this out of your mom.'' *grabs balls*

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hated back in school when someone would come back with ''leave me out of this and I'll leave this out of your mom.'' *grabs balls*[/quote]
I actually never heard that one before. I'm going to have to try that on someone.

I am not looking forward to waking up at 6AM tomorrow. :/

However, I am looking forward to making some money, so I guess it evens out.

[quote name='lilboo']MMMM Hole in the Wall! These suits they are wearing are nice.. YOU CAN SEE EVERYONES BIRD![/quote]
I was a little uncomfortable watching those hair dressers in the shiny silver suits. A bit too revealing, imo :puke:

Why does Fringe start with a plane going into turbulence, like it's Lost 2?

Greg Oden was on TMZ because he was singing some Britney Spears song for an Obama rally, but they were surprised that he sucked at it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Apparently you don't need to go to your mom and pops to get an early copy of RB2.[/QUOTE]

OTT... Deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back