[In stock 10:53 AM PT 12/10] Xbox One Consoles In-Stock Now at Amazon

Also... Titanfall, that is all :p
Well said. When your best upcoming game won't even be the best version, that is all.

Although I can't decide if supporting Origin or supporting a set top box is worse...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his comment is pretty valid. Why do people bother coming to a thread only to troll people who are legitimately interested in the product? It's pretty immature to just come in and try to start fires with people. If I don't like a video game or a movie I don't waste my time going into a forum specific topic only to argue and cause drama. One of the annoying things about the internet I suppose... :/
Not sure the Internet would exist at all if it wasn't some guys initial interest to trash talk others.

I have seen the Xbox in two targets and two walmarts today in Chicago while I was out picking up other things. May be worth checking your local stores if you want one. Was shocked to see them and there was about ten at each store.

I have seen the Xbox in two targets and two walmarts today in Chicago while I was out picking up other things. May be worth checking your local stores if you want one. Was shocked to see them and there was about ten at each store.
I also saw a couple of Xbox ones in my target store.

If you guys want, you can just pay me $500 to sit in your house and eat ramen and yell "UPDATING, DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR CONSOLE" for hours on end.

lul @ early adopters

You can buy Xbox everywhere but can't find a PS4 anywhere.  After playing both of them I can see why.  If you DO want and Xbone I recommend waiting till they release a console without the kinect (hopefully a bigger hard drive instead, you got to install every game think 20 gigs a game).  Not to mention they won't even put the resolution of the games on the back of the box because they aren't natively 1080.

You can buy Xbox everywhere but can't find a PS4 anywhere. After playing both of them I can see why. If you DO want and Xbone I recommend waiting till they release a console without the kinect (hopefully a bigger hard drive instead, you got to install every game think 20 gigs a game). Not to mention they won't even put the resolution of the games on the back of the box because they aren't natively 1080.
I think you will be waiting a VERY long time for a system w/o Kinect. It is a very integral part of the system and one that many people appreciate and use often. I do not see them making a console without Kinect for years.

was at the Saginaw, MI toys r us today around 11am and they had about 10 xbone in the case if that helps anyone local around me who may be following this thread. no ps4's....

Kids and their trolling.  To those that say Xbox one is everywhere, are bad at trolling.  You aren't everywhere to confirm, I can confirm in my area neither consoles can be found.   

This is a good deal and DR3 my favorite game on both consoles so get that game if you score the deal.  anyway, I was hoping the kids on a mission to bad mouth consoles would go away now they are released.  Sad really.

If you guys want, you can just pay me $500 to sit in your house and eat ramen and yell "UPDATING, DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR CONSOLE" for hours on end.

lul @ early adopters
You realize the day 1 update took all of 5 minutes from download to install pretty much.

In case anyone is heading to a Best Buy, I saw a stack of XB1s at mine.  Not to feed the console wars, but when I asked where's their stack of PS4s, they said they sell them as soon as they get them.  Lol.

I agree with Romeo.  Until they both get a reasonable amount of games that are next-gen only, I see no real reason to buy either.

I did see an Xbone at my local Walmart today.  Maybe I'll start a thread about it!

I will end up getting the Xbox One but I'll be honest I'll probably will get it after Garden Warfare comes out and likely to have a sale of some sort by then. 

I ordered one on Friday, it was delivered today via free shipping but they couldn't leave it without a signature. I just missed the UPS truck so I got in my car and drove around til I found it. The guy was super nice and slightly amused at my persistence. When I got home and opened it I was surprised to find a Day One box inside.

I ordered one on Friday, it was delivered today via free shipping but they couldn't leave it without a signature. I just missed the UPS truck so I got in my car and drove around til I found it. The guy was super nice and slightly amused at my persistence. When I got home and opened it I was surprised to find a Day One box inside.
Awesome man! Props on tracking down the UPS truck lol

Very nice. Hope you enjoy your console as much as you were surprised that it was a Day One.

I think you will be waiting a VERY long time for a system w/o Kinect. It is a very integral part of the system and one that many people appreciate and use often. I do not see them making a console without Kinect for years.
I hope they never do it, I've mentioned it a few times but making a peripheral an optional item really takes developers away from having anything to do with it. As far as the ps4 not being in stock as often, I don't know the logistics of the items so it's really hard to speculate other than what you see. In terms of identity, they are both their own system, the xbox one really does come out to be an all in one box. Where the PS4 seems like just a gaming system with a few social media aspects built into it. I like them both but I'm more excited to see what games they release in the future.

I hope they never do it, I've mentioned it a few times but making a peripheral an optional item really takes developers away from having anything to do with it. As far as the ps4 not being in stock as often, I don't know the logistics of the items so it's really hard to speculate other than what you see. In terms of identity, they are both their own system, the xbox one really does come out to be an all in one box. Where the PS4 seems like just a gaming system with a few social media aspects built into it. I like them both but I'm more excited to see what games they release in the future.
Exactly ... the PS4 camera is dead in the water. I know Sony too well and fell for their "innovative, new products" too many times in the past ... Move, the PS eye, heck even the Vita to an extent. People criticize MS for putting really harsh regulations on developers and forcing consumers to buy the kinect, but it will result in a stronger system in the long run. Sony, on the other hand, releases new products and then completely drops support from third parties. Sure they have a few in-house releases, but the technology ends up completely under-utilized by the majority of games and therefore simply collects dust. I don't really like the Kinect that much, but I can appreciate the approach MS decided to take.

bread's done
Back