iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arcane93']I hate to start another one of these "what does/doesn't belong in the tread" discussions, but I feel like including the Mac app store is a little much. Adding in the iPad (which I remember generating a bit of debate itself when it happened) was at least understandable because it's an iOS device like the iPhone and iPod. But adding non-iOS devices (unless the Mac can now run iOS apps?) really seems to me like it's diluting the thread too much.[/QUOTE]

The reason why I did this was because many of the mainstream apps (for example Angry Birds) are available for both platforms and are in both stores. It's easy to take an iOS app and make a few adjustments, and then put it in the Mac App store.

Plus I think Mac OS X Lion may have the ability to run iOS apps natively. There are plans to integrate many of the underlying system cores. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but the number of sales for the Mac App store are really small. I don't expect to see that many posts of sales, besides me and a handful of people. Or perhaps even just me, lol.

[quote name='LuisRM']Very roomy in here. Would it be appropriate to edit the first post with a section for "must have games." It seems every so often someone gets a new ipad, iphone, ipod and asks "what are some must haves?" It would be great to refer them to the first post. Any thoughts? Maybe it's even broken down by sections - puzzle, shooter, etc.[/QUOTE]
i don't know how you would implement this but i would appreciate something like this as well. i have had an iphone for years but there could be games that even i don't know about so it wouldn't necessarily be helpful for just new ios device owners. i also think/hope there would be a difference in the games on the list here as opposed to the apps on the top 25 charts on the app store. that would at least help the validity of the list here.

[quote name='chipper_95']i don't know how you would implement this but i would appreciate something like this as well. i have had an iphone for years but there could be games that even i don't know about so it wouldn't necessarily be helpful for just new ios device owners. i also think/hope there would be a difference in the games on the list here as opposed to the apps on the top 25 charts on the app store. that would at least help the validity of the list here.[/QUOTE]

A must-have is always relative to the person that will end up playing it. For example, everybody says that Infinity Blade rocks and that it's one of the best games ever. I bought it last year and believe it was a waste of money (bought it at full price)... hehe.

Try to avoid getting squashed in Hazard, one of the new FAAD games right now.
"The ceiling is about to collapse. You must think quick! There are varying sized gaps in the floor and ceiling - some are big enough to fit inside. Move to one fast and Harry will live!
How long can Harry survive?
There are achievements, power-ups, bonuses and more. Even compete against your friends! If you're a fan of old school arcade games where you're always striving to beat the high score or even minigames from console party games - this is the game for you!"

The match-4 puzzler Gyrotate is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Finally! The innovative action-puzzle game that you’ve been waiting for. Amazingly simple yet insanely addictive, once you start playing you won’t be able to stop!
It sounds easy, but as you complete each level you’ll need all your skill and concentration to keep going!
If you enjoy puzzle games like Tetris, Bejeweled, Fling! and Trism, then you’ll love Gyrotate."

Burger Queen
is the featured freebie on Great App a Day. Mmmmm. . .burgers.
"Father dumped Burger K on his daughter and left for his Hawaii vacation.
According to father's letter, the mission is not to ruin Burger K and to keep its reputation until his coming back!
Unfortunately the fate of Burger K is not kind any more because the daughter's skill will be improving quickly and she will change the sign of Burger k... it's Burger Queen."

[quote name='chipper_95']i don't know how you would implement this but i would appreciate something like this as well. i have had an iphone for years but there could be games that even i don't know about so it wouldn't necessarily be helpful for just new ios device owners. i also think/hope there would be a difference in the games on the list here as opposed to the apps on the top 25 charts on the app store. that would at least help the validity of the list here.[/QUOTE]

I took a stab at starting the Recommended Games on the wiki. I tried to avoid titles like Angry Birds and DoodleJump. Feel free to edit as needed. I just put some titles in there to get it started since I didn't have much time. Thanks!

[quote name='Azuvidexus']A must-have is always relative to the person that will end up playing it. For example, everybody says that Infinity Blade rocks and that it's one of the best games ever. I bought it last year and believe it was a waste of money (bought it at full price)... hehe.[/QUOTE]
i totally agree and that's why i started my post with "i don't know how you would implement it but...".

Chupacabra ... you know you want it ...

http://appshopper.com/games/chupacabra

And it's free!

mzl.nwmftdil.320x480-75.jpg

[quote name='LuisRM']I took a stab at starting the Recommended Games on the wiki. I tried to avoid titles like Angry Birds and DoodleJump. Feel free to edit as needed. I just put some titles in there to get it started since I didn't have much time. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I put all the "obvious" casual games in because it doesn't really make sense not to. They're popular for a reason and somebody who just got an iPhone or just joined CAG may not have heard of them. I also added some other games and added a non-game section for apps that you think everyone should have even though they are not necessarily directly game related, appshopper, for example.

Those of you with iPad's, how is your transfer speed for syncing apps to your computer? Was it faster or slower in comparison to your iPod or iPhone (if you had one) ?

My only gripe about iOS devices right now is the transfer speeds are slow when I have lots of apps. I'm using a touch 4th gen 64gb and a iMac. I wish FireWire syncing was available. I'm hoping it will improve when I buy the iPad 2.

[quote name='ryanflucas']The reason why I did this was because many of the mainstream apps (for example Angry Birds) are available for both platforms and are in both stores. It's easy to take an iOS app and make a few adjustments, and then put it in the Mac App store.

Plus I think Mac OS X Lion may have the ability to run iOS apps natively. There are plans to integrate many of the underlying system cores. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but the number of sales for the Mac App store are really small. I don't expect to see that many posts of sales, besides me and a handful of people. Or perhaps even just me, lol.[/QUOTE]

Also, with devs making all these Mac ports, the sales between iOS and OSX versions are often tied, much like with iPhone and iPad versions. iOS versions often go on sale when their Mac counterpart is released, and vice versa.

Anyway, the Mac app store highlights are few and far between so it's not like you'll have to wade through pages of posts about Mac app sales to get to iOS app sales. Noteworthy Mac app store deals are so rare that a thread devoted to them alone would quickly get lost at the bottom of the pile. It makes the most sense to put them here.

[quote name='ryanflucas']Those of you with iPad's, how is your transfer speed for syncing apps to your computer? Was it faster or slower in comparison to your iPod or iPhone (if you had one) ?

My only gripe about iOS devices right now is the transfer speeds are slow when I have lots of apps. I'm using a touch 4th gen 64gb and a iMac. I wish FireWire syncing was available. I'm hoping it will improve when I buy the iPad 2.[/QUOTE]

I can't compare speeds because I don't have an iPhone or iPod touch but it's slow on my iPad 2.

[quote name='ryanflucas']The recommended games section looks good! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The wiki idea is a perfect fit for the constant state of flux the app store is in. Now we need to get the CAGs with to populate it with their favorite games.

So what's the protocol for adding games to the Recommended Games section? I have a few that I've really enjoyed and would like to add (Trainyard and Puzzle Agent to Puzzle, and maybe a new category of "Card/Dice/Board Games" that could include Slingo Supreme and Sword & Poker) but I don't know if those are generally regarded as Recommended or if it's just me. Should I go ahead and add whatever and not worry about it?

Also, thanks to ryanflucas for maintaining these iOS sale threads - they have been one of my must-check CAG threads for a while now.

[quote name='brkptr']So what's the protocol for adding games to the Recommended Games section? I have a few that I've really enjoyed and would like to add (Trainyard and Puzzle Agent to Puzzle, and maybe a new category of "Card/Dice/Board Games" that could include Slingo Supreme and Sword & Poker) but I don't know if those are generally regarded as Recommended or if it's just me. Should I go ahead and add whatever and not worry about it?
[/QUOTE]

It's entirely subjective and the list could be a mile long if we all add our favorites. Just looking at it now, there's a few games I really don't like on it and others I totally agree with. I am not saying you shouldn't add what you want to it if it exists, but more question if it belongs in the OP b/c of how subjective it is.

[quote name='brkptr']So what's the protocol for adding games to the Recommended Games section? I have a few that I've really enjoyed and would like to add (Trainyard and Puzzle Agent to Puzzle, and maybe a new category of "Card/Dice/Board Games" that could include Slingo Supreme and Sword & Poker) but I don't know if those are generally regarded as Recommended or if it's just me. Should I go ahead and add whatever and not worry about it?

Also, thanks to ryanflucas for maintaining these iOS sale threads - they have been one of my must-check CAG threads for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Id go ahead and add them, but I would separate the categories a little differently. Card and Dice can be one, but board games should be its own category since stuff like Catan and Small world are completely different from dice and card games.

[quote name='pROvIs']For those of you who were waiting, Gangstar 2: Miami Vindication has been updated for 4.3.[/QUOTE]

Sadly though the iPhone version has not been updated, so I'll have to wait even longer to play it.

I added a couple of games to the recommendation list, feel free to edit or move or delete what you see fit, there are so many iOS games that can easily be recommended, its even hard to keep the list small. But its good to have so people can have an overall view of what are the best iphone/ipad games. I added a bunch of platformers, they may go in different genres, that's up to each player and how they see it I guess.

To be specific, I added the following:
Casual - Airport Mania, Parachute Ninja
FPS/FP Adventure - Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
Platformer - Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Creepy Caverns, Shift, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Plunderland, Monster Dash, Shadow Guardian, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy
Tower Defense - Epic War TD
RPG - Across Age, Solomon's Keep, Chaos Rings
Puzzle - Puzzle Agent, Trainyard

Also, Sentinel should be move to the Tower Defense area, it is a TD game after all, but either way would fit.

I added Reiner Knizia's Samurai to board games and Disc Drivin' to racing games, though I wasn't exactly sure where to place the latter. It is definitely a race, but not a car race. Either way it's a great game.

Also, Road Blaster HD is on sale for 99 cents. I believe this is an old animated laserdisc game:

http://appshopper.com/games/road-blaster-hd

[quote name='jason506']Sadly though the iPhone version has not been updated, so I'll have to wait even longer to play it.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it's far behind. I forgot that there were actually two versions.

Added Small World, Sam & Max, and the two Monkey Island games to recommended list.

I can help with this at some point but we should try and setup links to app shopper with standard versions, HD version links.

Something like:

Burn the Rope STD/HD where the STD is a link to the normal version and HD to the iPad etc.

[quote name='pROvIs']I can't compare speeds because I don't have an iPhone or iPod touch but it's slow on my iPad 2.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have a very fast PC too.

I added some games and moved others around. I also added an itunes gift card sale section, which I will try to keep updated. I wasn't sure where to put it, if someone has a better idea where it can go or formatting that will help people see it, feel free to change it.

edit: someone removed the itunes gift card section, not sure why...people have often asked about sales on the cards for the life of this thread and they make all your purchases cheaper

[quote name='caltab']I added some games and moved others around. I also added an itunes gift card sale section, which I will try to keep updated. I wasn't sure where to put it, if someone has a better idea where it can go or formatting that will help people see it, feel free to change it.

edit: someone removed the itunes gift card section, not sure why...people have often asked about sales on the cards for the life of this thread and they make all your purchases cheaper[/QUOTE]

Looks like the games I added were removed as well. Does someone need to approve changes? I can see this get real chaotic unless someone or a few people have control over it.

[quote name='pROvIs']Looks like the games I added were removed as well. Does someone need to approve changes? I can see this get real chaotic unless someone or a few people have control over it.[/QUOTE]

pretty much anyone can change em, I think you just need to not be a new user

[quote name='caltab']pretty much anyone can change em, I think you just need to not be a new user[/QUOTE]
But does anyone have to approve it. I'm wondering if our changes were just never published because someone didn't approve.

[quote name='pROvIs']Looks like the games I added were removed as well. Does someone need to approve changes? I can see this get real chaotic unless someone or a few people have control over it.[/QUOTE]

Is it an issue of multiple people editing it at the same time? I'm not sure how the wiki works, but I doubt people are deleting things out of there already. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='LuisRM']Is it an issue of multiple people editing it at the same time? I'm not sure how the wiki works, but I doubt people are deleting things out of there already. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]
Possibly but I had made my changes well before he made his and was only in for a minute or so.

[quote name='pROvIs']Possibly but I had made my changes well before he made his and was only in for a minute or so.[/QUOTE]

Our edit times are so close together, I bet you saved yours while I still was editing, then when I saved mine, it overwrote yours. Sorry 'bout that.

[quote name='mkernan']Our edit times are so close together, I bet you saved yours while I still was editing, then when I saved mine, it overwrote yours. Sorry 'bout that.[/QUOTE]

Just tried again, we will see what happens.

[quote name='DtotheP']Anyway, the Mac app store highlights are few and far between so it's not like you'll have to wade through pages of posts about Mac app sales to get to iOS app sales. Noteworthy Mac app store deals are so rare that a thread devoted to them alone would quickly get lost at the bottom of the pile. It makes the most sense to put them here.[/QUOTE]

As long as that remains the case, then whatever, I guess. However, as someone who does not own a Mac and does not ever plan to own a Mac (not saying that it absolutely won't ever happen, but I don't foresee it), if Mac posts do become frequent, I'm going to request that they get moved to their own thread.

Similar to what kingtopher said, putting Mac deals (app store or no) in the iOS thread makes just about as much sense as putting Games For Windows Live deals in a Windows Phone 7 thread (i.e., no sense at all).

It seems what's really needed is a forum area for Smarthphones/Tablets then we could just have a seperate thread for "Must have iOS Games", "Must have iOS apps" and the same for other platforms. Threads for discussing individual games etc.

I posted such a request in the feedback forum. If you'd like to see such a forum area, post their and voice you're support. I figure the more people requesting it, the more like Cheapy is to add it.

Seems like the iOS and Android have grown enough as gaming platforms to get their own forum area.

There's an iOS deal thread in the deals area that's been super active and contains discussion of games in addition to deals, and Windows 7 Phone thread in the 360 forum area and a long Android thread in Off Topic (probably a deals one too).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8390875

[quote name='pROvIs']Just tried again, we will see what happens.[/QUOTE]

I see the itunes info now, so that must be it. Multiple users can't edit at the same time. I guess copy your work before you click save is the safest bet.

Also, before the Recommended Games list gets too unwieldy, would it be worth linking them to AppShopper? Or is that overkill? Personally, I'd like to click on a game and see what it was about and price, rather than switch between tabs. I wouldn't link them to iTunes.

[quote name='dmaul1114']It seems what's really needed is a forum area for Smarthphones/Tablets then we could just have a seperate thread for "Must have iOS Games", "Must have iOS apps" and the same for other platforms. Threads for discussing individual games etc.

I posted such a request in the feedback forum. If you'd like to see such a forum area, post their and voice you're support. I figure the more people requesting it, the more like Cheapy is to add it.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8390875[/QUOTE]

Ya, I totally agree and have been requesting this for a long time. Individual sales would become much more visible if their was a separate forum. There could be things like wiki thread for FAAD.

I put a few tower defense games in a few hours ago(creeps! geodefense and geodefense swarm) and they stayed in there.

I love Super Monkey Ball 2. It played flawlessly on my ipod touch (3rd gen).

Oh, and I don't know who put Solomon's Boneyard as an RPG, but it's the furthest thing from it. It's more like a dual-stick survival shooter with RPG elements (just my OCD coming out).

Agreed. The Wiki aspect is way cool.

Also, Physics 101 HD is now available for FREE for a limited time for all you iPadders.
"Physics 101 is a creative puzzle game where your goal is to bring the ball to the marked X by using the given items in every level.
Features:
★ Physics puzzle game
★ 30 levels
★ Simple and fun
★ Realistic blackboard graphics"

[quote name='punkmaggit']I love Super Monkey Ball 2. It played flawlessly on my ipod touch (3rd gen).

Oh, and I don't know who put Solomon's Boneyard as an RPG, but it's the furthest thing from it. It's more like a dual-stick survival shooter with RPG elements (just my OCD coming out).[/QUOTE]

I'd say go ahead and move it if you feel appropriate. I had a tough time figuring out where Infinity Blade should go at first. There are so many mash-ups it can be tough.

[quote name='Dimsdale']Agreed. The Wiki aspect is way cool.

Also, Physics 101 HD is now available for FREE for a limited time for all you iPadders.
"Physics 101 is a creative puzzle game where your goal is to bring the ball to the marked X by using the given items in every level.
Features:
★ Physics puzzle game
★ 30 levels
★ Simple and fun
★ Realistic blackboard graphics"[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll DL tonight!

On a side note, when a Retina Display iPad comes out, what will they call the games? Can't say HD, will it be Physics 101 Retina?

Just got my new iPad. Got it from Best Buy 1 day after reserving it. xD

Can't wait to start try the games I downloaded in prior sales in anticipation of this day. xD

[quote name='LuisRM']On a side note, when a Retina Display iPad comes out, what will they call the games? Can't say HD, will it be Physics 101 Retina?[/QUOTE]
I vote for HHD - Higher High Definition :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back