Irrational Games up to 75% off merchandise - Most games sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blumpkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://store.irrationalgames.com/Default.aspx

Irrational Games online store is having a solid summer sale. Up to 75% games and merchandise.

Songbird Edition of Bioshock Infinite comes to less then $40 shipped.

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Xbox 360 $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PC $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 $20 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Xbox 360 $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PC $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PS3 $37.50 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Xbox 360 $15 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3 $15 SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that missed out, watch eBay. These are gonna flood eBay when SDers start receiving them and try to under cut one another. You won't get it for $38 but I'd be willing to bet you'll see some go for $60-70. Not great, obviously, but better than the $150 I paid for mine during launch.:D 

360 says in stock. Keep getting the checkout error message trying both CC and paypal. Killing me. For those that got it to go through did you just keep hitting checkout til it worked?

I also just got an order to go through for the 360 version.  Bought using PayPal with no problems whatsoever.  Already received the e-mail confirmation as well.  Though I suppose I shouldn't be holding my breath for this to actually ship.

Edit: In light of the above post, thought I should mention I submitted my order at 7:30 PM EST.

I just got a 360 Songbird edition to process. The first 3 or 4 times it gave me a message that it couldn't process but it finally worked. I guess I'll play the waiting game to see if it actually ships.

How long will this take to ship? I am moving out of state in 2 weeks. Not sure what address I should use
I've never ordered from them before, so I'm just speculating here:

This deal alone possibly caused them to receive like 50-100 times more orders today than their usual daily storewide average (since they're not a big retailer). If they were not prepared to handle this sudden influx of orders, then there could be some yucky shipping delays as they try to play catch-up. There's also the chance that their orders exceeded their available stock if their inventory management system sucks, which could also cause delays. Hopefully they were prepared.

...This is all assuming they even honor the orders. There's still the chance they declare it a price mistake and cancel all orders.

From my experience, I order 360 version via iphone LTE around 7:30 EST by PayPal, clicked the checkout button and it took a good 2-3 mins for it to load. Figures, since I'm on LTE and it probably had heavy traffic with all the orders, but I got to my Paypal sign in and my order went though with immediate email confirmation from irrational. So patience after clicking that checking out button is how I got mine hope it goes well for you guys.

Yeah, that looks like that's it for Songbird Editions. Still good deals on the Premium Edition and Ultimate Rapture Editions.

SO many lurkers...I'm giving up. If anyone is wiling to trade for another CE/LE let me know. I have Killzone, infamous 2 CE, Arkham City CE, etc. Just send me a pm and we will see if we can work something out.

Shame, had I known sooner I would have bought one for myself. The statue looks impressive. If anyone has  2 and is selling one, I'd pay  for one.

You can still add the Xbox 360 Songbird Edition to your cart, not sure if it'll let you check out.

It seems to keep coming and going, so it might be worth trying your luck if you really want it.

For those missing out on the Premium Edition, it's been marked for conversion at Gamestop so you can get it for the used game price.  Not sure about the Songbird edition.  My guess would be it applies to that CE as well. 

Of course you'll need to be really lucky to find a store that has these still on display.

You can still add the Xbox 360 Songbird Edition to your cart, not sure if it'll let you check out.

It seems to keep coming and going, so it might be worth trying your luck if you really want it.
Not as of about 40 minutes ago when I posted. Kept giving an error when submitting.

For those missing out on the Premium Edition, it's been marked for conversion at Gamestop so you can get it for the used game price. Not sure about the Songbird edition. My guess would be it applies to that CE as well.

Of course you'll need to be really lucky to find a store that has these still on display.
Songbird was converted last year, so it would be the used price as well.

The last one I found was 5 months ago, and it was in the back room.

I generally have no preference unless there is something exclusive to one or the other. I know the later PS3 release of the first game had extra content (but I think that was eventually released on 360 wasn't it?) so I could see going that route. I'm also the type that likes to play through a series all on the same platform so I would have stuck with PS3 for that reason (even though I bought the PC version long before the PS3). Already have 1 on GFWL and 1 & 2 on PS3 cause of dirt cheapness (I think I paid $5 for the second game just a few weeks after it came out-was a great deal though I still haven't opened it so I suppose not!...).
There was exclusive content in the first game that was only released on the PS3 initially with the Ultimate Rapture Edition 360 owners can access that content as well now (Even better all of the DLC is on discs so no codes to redeem and it should let you loan the install disc to a friend so they'll have it too). So even if you already have the game $15+sh/tax is pretty good for getting all of the DLC for the first two games.

There is one DLC item that is not on the ult rapture edition.

2 characters: fisherman named Zigo d'Acosta and an actress named Mille Blanche de Glace

I am not sure if they are necessary to get platinum on Bioshock 2.

I'm surprised you were able to find it. Unless you work at one?
nope I was just lucky. I was talking to the employee about Titanfall CE and Dark Souls 2 CE back then, and he asked me if I wanted the songbird for only $20 and GoW 3 Epic edition for $10. Both were in the back.

The other one I got before the last one was due to a glitch. Very rarely, when a game is converted, some stores still have it listed online and usually still have the converted game. I have about 140 gamestops within 25 miles and it happened to me for no more than 5 times.

I didn't think I would ever see the day when the songbird edition dropped to $40!! I remember buying it shortly after release and paying $150, I'm kind of upset ahout this! I invested A LOT into my Bioshock infinite stuff and seeing this just irks me. 

Just curious if anyone knows what gamestop is paying for trade ins of Bioshock Infinite? I've got an Xbox one sitting in my cart moving forward to billing area so I guess I'd be good to buy one, but I'm doing it all for the statue. Beaten the game on PC so I'd probably try to make some money back with the game disk.

nope I was just lucky. I was talking to the employee about Titanfall CE and Dark Souls 2 CE back then, and he asked me if I wanted the songbird for only $20 and GoW 3 Epic edition for $10. Both were in the back.

The other one I got before the last one was due to a glitch. Very rarely, when a game is converted, some stores still have them listed online and usually still have the converted game. I have about 140 gamestops within 25 miles and it happened to me for no more than 5 times.
:drool:

Any chance this is still floating around?

I didn't think I would ever see the day when the songbird edition dropped to $40!! I remember buying it shortly after release and paying $150, I'm kind of upset ahout this! I invested A LOT into my Bioshock infinite stuff and seeing this just irks me.
Danger Mouse (or are you Penfold?), it's been well over a year since the game released. Surely having this edition for that long holds some significance? You've been able to enjoy it (hopefully) much longer than us scrubs who just ordered it today...

Just curious if anyone knows what gamestop is paying for trade ins of Bioshock Infinite? I've got an Xbox one sitting in my cart moving forward to billing area so I guess I'd be good to buy one, but I'm doing it all for the statue. Beaten the game on PC so I'd probably try to make some money back with the game disk.
$5 base. Use the new ios app if its available to you.

Up to $7.50 if you trade in towards select titles using +30% promo / 10% PUR / 10% extra TIV coupon

Crazy support staff there. I ordered an extra premium edition by accident. I figured I would at least get 1 of those for the artbook. When I contacted their support staff, they said they couldn't change orders because they "make every effort to process them as quickly as possible." However they (randomly) knocked $4.18 off my order to make up for it. Probably a good idea I got 2 since they sold out of the premium editions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back