Irrational Games up to 75% off merchandise - Most games sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blumpkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://store.irrationalgames.com/Default.aspx

Irrational Games online store is having a solid summer sale. Up to 75% games and merchandise.

Songbird Edition of Bioshock Infinite comes to less then $40 shipped.

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Xbox 360 $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PC $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 $20 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Xbox 360 $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PC $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PS3 $37.50 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Xbox 360 $15 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3 $15 SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of odd how they've handled shipping these. I selected the $1.99 USPS option, yet it was sent UPS with tracking (arrived yesterday).

It's kind of odd how they've handled shipping these. I selected the $1.99 USPS option, yet it was sent UPS with tracking (arrived yesterday).
I'm sure for most locations UPS or FedEx would be cheaper then shipping by USPS Parcel Select or Priority. I do that a lot on eBay when I sell something. The default is always USPS Parcel Select with upgrades available but depending on the location of the buyer I just bump them to UPS or Fedex Ground/Home if it is significantly cheaper for me.

For those that got in on that last round of 360 songbird editions and were worried because they werent getting a shipping confirmation email.....I just got the email 5 minutes ago! So we should all be good!
Just checked mine and I also got a shipping confirmation. Really glad I came back to look after they appeared to be sold out and was able to grab one!

No shipping confirmation since i got order confirmation on 7/2.

I contacted support on Monday and they gave me a UPS tracking number.

That number doesn't work on UPS website even after two days.

No pending or authorized amount in cc i used.

No idea what' going on with their store.

The order did say it'll get here by the 15th. I did get an order confirmation and paid for the $2 USPS shipping. Seeing others getting their's early is making me hopeful though.

Anyone else not get a tracking number in their shipping confirmation?
*raises hand* hoping it arrives today otherwise I'll
Be chatting their support Monday when I get back from being out of town.
*raises both hands*

Got the shipping confirmation email yesterday at noon. Thought it was strange to have the tracking information blank. Maybe they aren't doing tracking numbers on the packages through USPS?

July 3rd, my Songbird edition shipped via USPS and no tracking number, still hasn't arrived at my doorstep yet. (edit: Arrived 07/11, finally!)

July 8th, an assortment of goodies shipped via UPS and had a tracking number, estimated arrival is scheduled for Monday 07/14.

For anyone who had theirs arrive does it say from Arvard on the delivery box? I think mine came today but was on my way out the door for the weekend so I couldn't open it up.

I didn't get mine today. I too chose the $1.99 USPS option and my shipping confirmation indicated this as well, without a tracking number. I inquired with 2K support and they said there was no tracking number provided by the USPS. They said it was estimated to arrive by the 15th. I too am hopeful that it arrives early, maybe by this weekend?  *crosses fingers*

If anyone held out on Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition, it's $39.99 on Xbox 360 on Amazon. I'll post on a new thread if I can. Not sure if it's a considered a deal or just old stock and the price anyone would expect to pay at this point, but I was happy to discover it!

Would anyone consider trading me the statue? It is the one thing that I really have wanted. I already have the rest of the set.
It's probably a good idea to just pony up the $60 and buy it from the Irrational store. The listing says there are only 200 of them, probably from damaged/returned Songbird Editions where the statue itself was fine. But now packaged into a very fly Colombia inspired box.

Mine arrived today, I chose $1.99 USPS shipping. 2K Support said expected delivery was 7/15. Pleasantly surprised and pleased with the early delivery!

Got mine today. Came in perfect condition with the same do not open till *date* seal on it. Great deal! Wish I could have gotten more Songbirds. Next time, if there is a nice time.

Got one of my orders today, via USPS. Songbird Edition was in excellent condition. Now waiting for the other one. I thought the do not open date sticker was neat. 

mine came in today!!!   Mine also was from Lousiville, KY and considering I'm 2 hours away, I'm surprised it didnt come sooner, but they told me the 15th so I aint mad either way!

Ever so minorly bummed that I didn't grab the Songbird of Premium edition of the game.

I had no interest when this sale started, but I recently nabbed the game from the XBL Marketplace since its currently on sale, and it was a pretty nicely designed thing. Its refreshing to play a first-person shooter where the developers didn't spend most of their time working on the multiplayer component.

Oh well, I guess the last thing I need is more plastic crap on my shelf anyway.

Ever so minorly bummed that I didn't grab the Songbird of Premium edition of the game.

I had no interest when this sale started, but I recently nabbed the game from the XBL Marketplace since its currently on sale, and it was a pretty nicely designed thing. Its refreshing to play a first-person shooter where the developers didn't spend most of their time working on the multiplayer component.

Oh well, I guess the last thing I need is more plastic crap on my shelf anyway.
they are finally selling the songbird separately now. the 'positer' is just a post card sized thing and the handyman figure is smaller than a gumball. The songbird is really nice. For $60 I think it's still worth it. You could always pick it up on black friday

imo, BioShock Infinte was a huge let down. The game is a nice change from your generic shooter but seeing as I don't play those (CoD's, Battlefields) I can't really comment on that. Felt the game was lacking of life. It was more like BioShock 2 (which isn't a bad thing) with a repainted gimmick of a story. Still worth it for the premium and songbird stuff (at $37).

Mine has yet to arrive
mine has not arrived either. idk where they send the stuff from, but I am in California if it matters. I dont even think its possible to contact them anymore, the contact link in the store goes to 2k support and its all people asking questions related to video games. This kind of sucks.

mine has not arrived either. idk where they send the stuff from, but I am in California if it matters. I dont even think its possible to contact them anymore, the contact link in the store goes to 2k support and its all people asking questions related to video games. This kind of sucks.
louisville Kentucky so about a 2,000 miles trip so if it was sent USPS option that why

It's been nearly three weeks. If you have not received your order then I would be making some calls for sure. Even the slowest shipping method by USPS shouldn't take more then 10 days to get anywhere within the US.

You can contact the store through there. I contacted them and it took them a while, but they got back to me.

It's been nearly three weeks. If you have not received your order then I would be making some calls for sure. Even the slowest shipping method by USPS shouldn't take more then 10 days to get anywhere within the US.
im trying to contact them, but the only thing the contact link leads to is the 2k support page. I am not even sure if they have anything to do with the Irrational store, but I will give it a shot. Dont even see a phone number anywhere, I guess I have to email them

I haven't received mine yet either. It looks like the only way to get ahold of anyone is via the contact email crap. Not even a phone number is listed... f'ing hell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back