Irrational Games up to 75% off merchandise - Most games sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blumpkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://store.irrationalgames.com/Default.aspx

Irrational Games online store is having a solid summer sale. Up to 75% games and merchandise.

Songbird Edition of Bioshock Infinite comes to less then $40 shipped.

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Xbox 360 $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PC $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 $20 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Xbox 360 $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PC $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PS3 $37.50 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Xbox 360 $15 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3 $15 SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a Songbird (360) yesterday, very lucky, at 4:30p PST.

Shipping confirmation at 12p PST today. Huzzah!

My other order of 8 items hasn't had a shipping confirmation yet, but that's 'kay 'cause 8 items, lol.

Got my confirmation too. Damn 2k must have been drowned with all that orders. Mines gonna be shipped thru usps, kinda worried.. i just hope I will receive mine with nothings broken in it.

Alright, emailed and they said that USPS orders have no tracking and that it should arrive on the 15th. I bit late but at least I got a Songbird Edition.

Ordered a Songbird (360) yesterday, very lucky, at 4:30p PST.

Shipping confirmation at 12p PST today. Huzzah!

My other order of 8 items hasn't had a shipping confirmation yet, but that's 'kay 'cause 8 items, lol.
Hahahaha! Was about to ask you exactly what time you ordered yours because I hadn't received my shipping conf. yet. since I ordered around 3:50-4pst; Refreshed my email and THERE IT IS, lol

well powerswag got banned pretty fast. it started to look like the PSN thread in here.

Mine shipped. :) 

If anyone Is generous to sell an extra they might have, Please let me know. Or does anyone think after this sale I might find them somewhere else at the same price?

am i the only one who didn't order because he didn't want a random ass ugly statue, even for $40?  I mean, a Big Daddy I can totally see that was iconic and great.  But this dumb Songbird appears in the game for hardly any time, and the statue itself looks like some weird Cthulhu fetish.

Still part of me was like "omg its down from $150 to $40 ITS SUCH A DEAL I MUST GET IT" but then I realized I yell at my wife a lot for saying stuff like that about clothes and shoes

am i the only one who didn't order because he didn't want a random ass ugly statue, even for $40? I mean, a Big Daddy I can totally see that was iconic and great. But this dumb Songbird appears in the game for hardly any time, and the statue itself looks like some weird Cthulhu fetish.

Still part of me was like "omg its down from $150 to $40 ITS SUCH A DEAL I MUST GET IT" but then I realized I yell at my wife a lot for saying stuff like that about clothes and shoes
I really liked the game and the songbirds role and design so that's why I wanted it. After I finished the game I almost bought a Collectors Ed for full price because I really liked him. I'm glad I waited!

I checked today to see the status of my my order. Couldnt find email account i signed up on. I checked my paypal and order said it was cancelled. Checked my email and found shipping notice and tracking number

I checked today to see the status of my my order. Couldnt find email account i signed up on. I checked my paypal and order said it was cancelled. Checked my email and found shipping notice and tracking number
Just wait. They're ordering system is a huge shit fest. I don't get half my confirmation emails or any shipment emails from them, but get my stuff all the time.

Danger Mouse (or are you Penfold?), it's been well over a year since the game released. Surely having this edition for that long holds some significance? You've been able to enjoy it (hopefully) much longer than us scrubs who just ordered it today...
DM all day! I loved that show when I was younger. It is an awesome game, if you are just getting around to it now, good on you. Enjoy it all!

I received an order confirmation but have yet to get a shipping notification. They pulled the money so I guess I will just hope my order is on its way...

Would anyone consider trading me the statue? It is the one thing that I really have wanted. I already have the rest of the set. I'm selling most of my stuff for schooling (Studying abroad, been working almost everyday to earn money) but before I do that I could make trades. 

I haven't been on Cheapass in months to avoid being tempted to buy something. 

Mine was delivered yesterday, also did the $2 shipping option. The shipping box had a bunch of "Don't break street date" stickers on it. Looks great!

I received mine a few days ago. These are still in the original factory boxes... so the interior boxes are untouched and should only have minor damage.

I received mine a few days ago. These are still in the original factory boxes... so the interior boxes are untouched and should only have minor damage.
Yep, I love it. The exterior box even has the "DO NOT BREAK STREET DATE" sticker on it. Awesome.

For those that got in on that last round of 360 songbird editions and were worried because they werent getting a shipping confirmation email.....I just got the email 5 minutes ago! So we should all be good!

They are selling just the songbird statue for $59.99 in their store for anyone who missed out.

Also, I started another thread but I had a phantom charge go through (i.e. a charge hit my card without getting an order confirmation and it finalized a few days ago) and I haven't gotten an order confirmation e-mail let alone a shipping confirmation e-mail.

I have placed quite a few orders from their store in the past so I know this isn't normal. If I don't either receive some sort of confirmation or the items within the next week I guess I'll have to contact them.

Is anyone who got the Songbird Edition for less than $40 willing to sell me the Songbird statue for less than the $60 Irrational is currently selling it for on their website?

I won't part with my Songbird Edition, but I have a complete Premium Edition for 360 that I'll send to you for $25.

Edit: Make that a sealed Premium Edition, because that's what's in the Songbird box, no?

Did anyone else who chose USPS shipping not even get a tracking number?
Here's the response support gave me a few days ago.

"Your order has shipped via USPS standard mail and the tracking number is not available yet. Please note that the estimated delivery span is 5-10 business days. We expect that you will receive your order by the end of next week.

Please let us know in case you haven't received anything by then and we will verify the status again.

Thank you,
Store Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back