It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
aprilfools.png

Well color me surprised. After sending in a resume this morning I got a phone interview just a little while ago.

I hope this isn't some elaborate April Fool's joke.

I ordered Game Party 3 during a sleep deprivation and pseudoephedrine induced stupor Wednesday morning. I went to cancel it this morning and it had not only shipped, but was already out for delivery. It was on my doorstep when I got home this afternoon. Amazon can't get a launch day delivery order to come on time but they can get me Wii shovelware overnight. :(

I'm going to take some more Advil allergy and sinus and then a nap.

[quote name='cueball939']Great April Fools gag Cheapy! My heart skipped a beat when I logged on today.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. What the fuck? Get the fuck out of here. Or wait until tomorrow when JolietJake and his slimer teeth come back so you can take him with you.

Got home just in time for SportsNation. Unlike every other crappy April 1 "Special", SportsNation is doing best dunks for the entire hour. Awesome.

[quote name='Eviltude']Got home just in time for SportsNation. Unlike every other crappy April 1 "Special", SportsNation is doing best dunks for the entire hour. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Didnt they already do that?

[quote name='TheRock88']Didnt they already do that?[/QUOTE]

If they did I missed it. It's like a March Madness bracket of posterizing dunks.

And Michelle Beadle is hot.

Michelle Beadle :drool:.
This was for the second best dunk of all time. Glad Pippen got it over Jordan. The Kemp dunk was cool too. Loved the taunt at the end.

[quote name='Eviltude']If they did I missed it. It's like a March Madness bracket of posterizing dunks.

And Michelle Beadle is hot.[/QUOTE]

Yea, iirc the Vince Carter dunk on Ivan Drago from the Olympics in 2000 won last time.

And yes, she is mega yummy. :drool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']IMO, SSFT2HDR was the only thing that was worthwhile, but I already own it... I don't like tower defense, so defense grid and south park were immediately written off.

I think Schizoid might be a shmup, but I didn't really look into it. That was the only one out of the rest that I was thinking about.

The W&G stuff... I like the movie, but don't remember hearing great things about it when it originally released...[/QUOTE]
Schizoid's not a shooter. It's good, but hard when you're controlling two ships at once.

Wallace & Gromit's good if you like the shorts and Telltale's style of adventure game. It even has direct control versus the slow cursor stuff that the Sam & Max seasons have.

I don't really care for the South Park tower defense game.

Defense Grid is ballin' out of control, though.

I wish the iPad was a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. An "HD" ComicZeal would almost be enough to sell me on it but a 4:3 screen seems kind of lame on a device that's meant to consume media. I think the iPhone is somewhere in between that and standard widescreen.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wish the iPad was a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. An "HD" ComicZeal would almost be enough to sell me on it but a 4:3 screen seems kind of lame on a device that's meant to consume media. I think the iPhone is somewhere in between that and standard widescreen.[/QUOTE]

4:3 screen, no cover flow for albums and a lack of camera are my 3 biggest issues with it.

The lack of cover flow is a huge oversight.

The new South Park was funny.

~~~

Why do people think this is the place to complain about an April Fool's Day joke.

fuck off...

fucking mouthbreathers...

A widescreen iPad with the ComicZeal app would be infinitely better than real comics/graphic novels.

[quote name='flowery']The new South Park was funny. [/QUOTE]

I ate KFC for dinner and didn't think about it until after I got it. It made me chuckle, though.

Finally looking at the front page, it makes me wonder how long they spent getting that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back