It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have sex with Jared Leto if you were a female human being, LinkinPrime?
[quote name='flowery'] am surprised you didn't have Alexander on that list.[/QUOTE]
He'd catch the gay.

[quote name='flowery']You would put Lord of War first and leave out Requiem for a Dream, his starring role. I am surprised you didn't have Alexander on that list.[/QUOTE]

I didn't put them in any particular order. I haven't seen Alexander, and I couldn't get into Requiem.

--------------

*high-five* JFD!

I must have missed it. If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian...and I'd only go for girl looking girls, not the manly looking ones.

---------

*retracts high-five*

U stink JFD.

I think you'd really enjoy Alexander, LinkinPrime. It's about an extremely heterosexual Greek conqueror.

Think 300 with more vanity and more penises touching one another.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I must have missed it. If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian...and I'd only go for girl looking girls, not the manly looking ones.[/QUOTE]
So, you're telling me, that if you were born a female, you'd magically have your current male brain?

#-o

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Would you still hit it? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd hit this any day
jared-leto.jpg

[quote name='caseyryback']alright i am going to bread. Due to my work schedule i am going to unleash the april fools joke a little early. Yes the tradition like none other continues.[/quote]:cool:

Hello OTT.
___

Imagine my horror when I signed into CAG today and saw the front page...Craven selling stolen goods. Tisk, Tisk!

[quote name='Number83']Hello OTT.
___

Imagine my horror when I signed into CAG today and saw the front page...Craven selling stolen goods. Tisk, Tisk![/QUOTE]

Shhh. keep it on the DL. I don't want to start a WTF thread.

Wow, this year's April Fool's sucks. This line killed it:

manthing has previously been an upstanding member of our community

We all know that has NEVER been true. :cool:

Plus I had to go to the front page after #83 pointed it out.

[quote name='manthing']wow, this year's april fool's sucks. This line killed it:

we all know that has never been true. :cool:

[/quote]

qft! ;)

[quote name='manthing']Wow, this year's April Fool's sucks. This line killed it:

We all know that has NEVER been true. :cool:

Plus I had to go to the front page after #83 pointed it out.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']qft! ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I think that was the first time I visited the front page[/QUOTE]

I was like what joke. I had to click on the front page link after looking at 3 or more threads of people saying WTF. Had it been something that wasn't found in a search, more people would be punk'd.

It's safe to say that the 'joke' only got the mouthbreathers and CAGcast fans.

I wonder what that Venn Diagram looks like.

:whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']Is the Simpsons Arcade app worth 99 cents?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's decent. I'd pay $0.99 for it. Hell, I ponied up the full $5 once upon a time. I'd probably consider doing it again in the droid marketplace if I ever get to switch phones and it becomes available.

And another thing...why does it look like when I watch all of my Blu-Rays on my PS3, that there is tons and TONS of 'Digital Noise'? I never had this problem with DVD's. They are almost unwatchable. Is it something with my settings?

Hey guys, anyone want to buy some games for cheap? Don't ask me where I got them but I promise they're legit and only $20 each!

God damn...you guys had me for a bit there! Then I remembered it was April Fools.

EDIT: I found this funny with my name being JIGSAWjr..."For more details, or if you have been a victim of JIGSAWjr, please contact us @". lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JIGSAWjr']God damn...you guys had me for a bit there! Then I remembered it was April Fools.

EDIT: I found this funny with my name being JIGSAWjr..."For more details, or if you have been a victim of JIGSAWjr, please contact us @". lol[/QUOTE]

I found it funny that A) you thought that "we" did it; and B) that you came into the OTT to tell us some bullshit no one cares about. This isn't twitter. Get the fuck out of here and take JolietJake with you.

I got all of my L4D2's, and they're all complete (though one had a generic black case and a GS sticker on the art - that'll be the one I keep). Two even had 48 hr trials and one had the GS baseball bat code. Anyone need a 48hr trial?

[quote name='LinkinPrime'] I couldn't get into Requiem.[/QUOTE]

I know I shouldn't be surprised, given the source, but god damn.

Anything good in that XBLA sale? I've no interest in Street Fighter, but some of the other stuff looks alright.

[quote name='JJSP']Anything good in that XBLA sale? I've no interest in Street Fighter, but some of the other stuff looks alright.[/QUOTE]

IMO, SSFT2HDR was the only thing that was worthwhile, but I already own it... I don't like tower defense, so defense grid and south park were immediately written off.

I think Schizoid might be a shmup, but I didn't really look into it. That was the only one out of the rest that I was thinking about.

The W&G stuff... I like the movie, but don't remember hearing great things about it when it originally released...

South Park was a really fun game, played as Co-Op of course. It's amazingly balanced when it comes to teamwork and the character unlocks, special moves and story is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back