It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to finish that.

-

Why wasn't Mega Man 10's release hyped at all?

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh yeah Casey, some new games were just added as greatest hits.

Killzone 2, inFAMOUS and LBP GotY.[/QUOTE]

I got my buddies copy of Killzone over here and I still have LBP. I bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma today so I should be good for a little while.

Thanks for pointing that out though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I got my buddies copy of Killzone over here and I still have LBP. I bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma today so I should be good for a little while.

Thanks for pointing that out though.[/QUOTE]

Sigma 2 is 20.00 at Sears if you can find it.

My mang Frosty grabbed me one today :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Brak, you haven't finished Batmang?[/QUOTE]
Some game derailed me from continuing it, and when I got b&, I just wasn't able to get back into it. :'[

[quote name='tiredfornow']It was on the Wii. Everybody else got it a month later.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it still wasn't hyped up that much!!!

[quote name='seanr1221']Sigma 2 is 20.00 at Sears if you can find it.

My mang Frosty grabbed me one today :cool:[/QUOTE]

I need to go look for that.

I just watched a bit of Big Bad Beetleborgs.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?

Anyone know what PS1 game this is? It was multi-disc.

attachment.php

[quote name='Brak']I just watched a bit of Big Bad Beetleborgs.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?[/QUOTE]

That show was fucking great.

Not as good as Pete and Pete though.

[quote name='Brak']I just watched a bit of Big Bad Beetleborgs.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?[/QUOTE]
I was just thinking of that show the other day. That and how the power rangers were kinda racist.:lol:

[FONT=Helvetia, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetia, Arial, sans-serif]Testers for the highly anticipated FINAL FANTASY XIV have been selected for the closed alpha phase. To those who were not selected in this drawing, don't worry! There will be other opportunities to come. Please sit tight and remember not to re-register if you've already submitted a beta application—this will get you disqualified for selection, and we'd hate to see that happen![/FONT][/FONT]
Damn. I wanted to be in the beta day 1. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']anybody ever get their phantom of chaos kratos code? been waiting since the game came out. :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used it on 3/15 (day before release) and the DLC code showed up... 3/23 at like 5pm EST.

Alright I am going to bread. Due to my work schedule I am going to unleash the April Fools Joke a little early. Yes the tradition like none other continues.

JolietJake's Geography teacher iiiiiisn't gonnaaaaaa liiiiiiike thiiiiiissssss....

Edit: Wait. He would like this.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Gotta hand it to Jared Leto and the rest of the band...didn't think it was possible to make anything Lady Caca has done to sound good:[/QUOTE]

You make fun of Gaga but praise 30 Seconds to Mars? #-o

I'm willing to bet you've never seen a motion picture starring Jared Leto, LinkinPrime.

[quote name='flowery']I'm surprised you didn't get an April Fool's Day surprise. That's a terrible band and Leto should stick to movies.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if I can't hear him as long as I can look at him. He's friggin gorgeous.

Maybe not starring, but I've seen:

Lord of War
Fight Club
Panic Room
American Psycho
Urban Legend

And I can't wait for Mr. Nobody...that shit looks tight!

[quote name='Chika']I don't care if I can't hear him as long as I can look at him. He's friggin gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

chapter-27.jpg

Would you still hit it? :lol:

[quote name='Chika']I don't care if I can't hear him as long as I can look at him. He's friggin gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

You have tits and a vagina, so your opinion is void.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Maybe not starring, but I've seen:

Lord of War
Fight Club
Panic Room
American Psycho
Urban Legend

And I can't wait for Mr. Nobody...that shit looks tight![/QUOTE]

You would put Lord of War first and leave out Requiem for a Dream, his starring role. I am surprised you didn't have Alexander on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back