It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Craven,

I'm pretty sure you can decline jobs while you're on unemployment, it's not like anyone is going to report you if you decline. [/QUOTE]

It's not too bad of a job. Not many hours and I get into any movie free. It'll work for now and through the Summer. Working on my resume and shit. Really regretting not staying in school initially and getting a degree 3 or 4 years ago. Oh well, don't regret it on the family end of things.

Damn kids are messy though. And seeing the reaction on someone's face when their card gets declined is priceless. That's how piss poor of a town I live in. That and we have a 2 screen theater that doesn't use digital projectors, so no 3-D.

[quote name='Liquid 2']yo dawg i aint trippin i jus dig watchin my fav rappers do the same thang over and over u kno wat i mean[/QUOTE]

Foos bes b ste pin uhp en hur

[quote name='TheRock88']Does yours show the status of it on the USPS site? I ordered it on Friday morning but USPS still shows that they havent received any info about it.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped UPS, got tracking number and indicates Wed. delivery.

Why is there such a large amount of gay and lesbian people working in the culinary field?

60% of the people I work with and work for are either gay or lesbian.

...Sooo much gay.

It's so enjoyable to watch Top Gear on BBC iPlayer. Can't wait for Season 3 of Ashes to Ashes later this week.

Funny thing is, I have seemed to have landed on the UK version of CAG.

[quote name='JolietJake']Was it that dude you hit last time getting his revenge?

Pretzels in the chex mix?[/QUOTE]

Nah different team. There are like 6 or 8 teams in the league

fuck NO! NO PRETZELS IN CHEX MIX. Wheat Chex, Crispix, Whole Grain Goldfish, Soy Nuts, and wasabi almonds and macadamia nuts.

-----------
GOD DAMN this yogurt is GOOOD! Weight Watchers Amaretto Cheesecake. I only bought it because it was low sugar and the flavor sounded good. Now I just might need to go back and get more...

[quote name='JolietJake']But the pretzels are the best paaarrrrrrtttt.[/QUOTE]

GTFO and take Jak.... um, just gtfo.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You know what that means.:cool:[/QUOTE]

It means believe nothing you read on any website the day before or day after.

[quote name='gargus']It means believe nothing you read on any website the day before or day after.[/QUOTE]

wrong. gtfo and take Jake with you.

Much, where are you? Leaving a woman to do a man's job? I see how it is.

[quote name='JolietJake']You can't deny the truth.:p[/QUOTE]

What? That I'm blonde? Or that I've had a throbbing migraine so bad I can't see straight along with my strained neck since I took that headshot last night?

[quote name='Chika'] I can't see straight along with my strained neck since I took that headshot last night?[/QUOTE]

Sounds dirty.

[quote name='st0neface']It's better as a surprise, but trust me, it's good.[/QUOTE]

This is true.

Also, it would be super nice if it's permanent this time.

Some dude with a generic CagXXXXX type name posted something like "April fools day!" then was banned and deleted.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened?[/QUOTE]

Some dude who joined today, cag4ever, posted in a couple threads including the OTT and somehow a trade. Within moments he was banned and the OTT post deleted.

My money is on Puma.

Edit: Too slow while compiling evidence.

I don't think it was puma or a GGT member. Just some random guy who padded his feedback and then came back. No idea why he posted in here.

[quote name='TheRock88']http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2313/lordringstrilogy.html

Looks like an easy skip for me. I could live with the theatrical versions but really disappointed to hear that the visuals arent as good as everyone had hoped.[/QUOTE]

No extended cut, no sale. If I'm going to spend over 2.5 hours watching a movie, it might as well be 20 minutes longer with the extra shit wrapped in.

With the amount of room on blu ray, they should just put both theatrical and extended on the same disc... but they'd justify not doing so because of "missed sales" or some bs. :roll:

[quote name='flowery']Thanks ck64. I am going to try that out. [/QUOTE]
i don't usually listen to ambient music, but i was looking for some 5.1 songs to test the speakers out.

sounds really nice especially when the bass comes in at 1:31 and 1:41

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got my code for the Lost Planet 2 MP (early access) Demo. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me. Just registered and got mine too.

[quote name='JJSP']Tempted by Its Always Sunny since Amazon matched Target's price ($14.99).[/QUOTE]Love that show.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No extended cut, no sale. If I'm going to spend over 2.5 hours watching a movie, it might as well be 20 minutes longer with the extra shit wrapped in.

With the amount of room on blu ray, they should just put both theatrical and extended on the same disc... but they'd justify not doing so because of "missed sales" or some bs. :roll:[/QUOTE]The extendeds are like an hour longer. I recently watched all 3 (first and half of the second were the extended ed.) and I got to say the extended versions put me to sleep. Well the story isn't that interesting to me anyways so add in an hour of talking and I was dozing off pretty much the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back