It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I thought there was a separate playlist for the maps in COD4 too when it first came out.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, I didn't buy CoD4 maps when they first came out.

I don't usually do anything other than TDM but I guess I'll do the new playlist for the double XP.

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, you can't just play TDM and have the new Stimulus maps cycle through occasionally, like in the original Modern Warfare?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that how DLC has always worked? It did for Halo 3 anyways...though it would cycle through the DLC very rarely when the entire part had the maps.

So the double XP playlist is for random stuff? If so, that's whack!

The next Spider-Man game will have a 'Noir' setting...i'm digging the noir costume:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/30/spider-man-shattered-dimensions-reveals-amazing-and-noir-se/

EDIT: :shock: it's based of a comic book:

300px-Spider-Man_Noir_Vol_1_1.jpg

I wonder if friendly neighborhood Brak has read the series.

[quote name='manthing']Kinda sucks you can't just do TDM with the new maps.[/QUOTE]

It's a self-contained playlist?
So it's basically mosh pit on 3 new and 2 remade maps?
For $15 dollars?

Stimulus indeed.

Quit whining. They always have a playlist with the new maps before they integrate them into the real playlists but this time we get to have 5 maps instead of 3.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Homeslice and The Green Mesquite. Both were fuckin' great with cool environments. Green Mesqute worked out with our day at zilker, since it was right down the street and we were starving after the kite festival and canoeing. Thanks again. :][/QUOTE]

I

[quote name='st0neface']Hey manthing, fly me up there at the end of May so we can go to this year's Soundset.[/QUOTE]

I'd go, but it's Memorial Day weekend and I'm not sure I'll be in town.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Eviltude']Ravioli and chicken caesar salad for dinner. Pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I've got a top round marinating in Thai chili garlic sauce and asparagus marinating in a sesame-rice wine vinegar mixture with Chinese 5-spice

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do Major Nelson and his pals that run Xbox Live have to suck so much ass? This patch should have been put out yesterday. :whistle2:|What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure that he never double dipped on Star Wars on DVD. The DVDs that are out now are the same ones that he initially released and he even included the laserdisc ports of the theatrical versions with the original trilogy. Did they even really exist on VHS beyond the theatrical and the late 90s special editions?[/QUOTE]
I think they were released as a set first, then individually with the laserdisc ports, so that's two of each original trilogy movie on dvd.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone up for some SSF2THDR or MvC2 on XBL later?[/QUOTE]
I'd be down for some MvC2, haven't played in a long time.

[quote name='Trakan']Liquid, what's up with your sig? Change that shit.[/QUOTE]I'm not particularly sure. I know the dude is a popular rapper, but nothing else.

[quote name='TheRock88']I put him on more ignore list. That shit's hurting my eyes[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Homeslice and The Green Mesquite. Both were fuckin' great with cool environments. Green Mesqute worked out with our day at zilker, since it was right down the street and we were starving after the kite festival and canoeing. Thanks again. :][/QUOTE]

Home Slice is some of the best pizza in town. Is the Green Mesquite the one restaurant down Barton Springs (or Riverside--I can't remember) that is owned by the guys who own Chuy's?

Not sure what Chuy's is, but it's right up on Barton Springs Rd. after you pass zilker park. Super good.

munch said pretty much any place you go around the area is going to be money though. Do you agree, Liquid?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did Life just come out in the states, or something? I remember seeing that shit back in November.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, though that clip is the BBC version, we got stuck with freaking Oprah.

Shut the fuck up about Oprah already, JolietJake.

---

Fox and MGM have officially announced a Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western Trilogy for Blu-ray release in the U.K. on 6/7, including A Fistful of Dollars, the previously released The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and For a Few Dollars More. In fact, it's available for pre-order now on Amazon.co.uk. We've contacted Fox here in the States for word about a U.S. release and they haven't responded yet, but we'll keep on them to find out.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0039WHKHM/

Neat.

[quote name='Maklershed']V (and more importantly, Anna) return tonight. Wheeee!

Seanr - will your speech be about OTTism?[/QUOTE]

No, it's about the superiority of multiplatform video games on the Playstation 3.

So ready for tomorrow to be over.

Actually, I'm just ready for 8:35AM tomorrow, so my Calculus test will be over and the rest of the day will be easy. Then spring break!

One Night of Queen on Thursday, tattoo on Friday, friend's birthday on Saturday. Looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back