It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I like how Linkin Park came up with imaginative worlds like the beach, the park, downtown, and the West Side.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the imaginary weapons, like lasers and chainsaws!

Wasn't his tag banned? I'm amazed that he's ballsy enough to skip bail and then go online without attempting to cover his ass.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Edit: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/30/breach-thief-jumps-bail-currently-playing-modern-warfare-2/

Also, the Forza 3/Breach thief has jumped bail and is on run. He's still able to get some time in with MW2, too.[/QUOTE]

justinmay580white.jpg

So that's what Shawn Hunter's been doing after Boy Meets World got canceled.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not sure what Chuy's is, but it's right up on Barton Springs Rd. after you pass zilker park. Super good.

munch said pretty much any place you go around the area is going to be money though. Do you agree, Liquid?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be very surprised. That's not a bad part of town at all. Sandy's, down the road, is pretty great. It's a drive up burger joint with a hella cheap deal on Thursdays and Saturdays. Chuy's is a pretty standard tex mex place, but it has some bad ass decor/ambience. Romeo's has a 5 dollar pizza deal before 5 pm on weekdays, I think.

You can eat pretty well there for not too much cayush.

Hey mojimbo, you interested in a Stimulus Package group for the PS3? Comes out next month (April 30). So far we got 4:

Me, Seanr, Frosty, and Manthing

don't say bitching doesn't work:

[quote name='fourzerotwo']Behold! The power of feedback. We'll be integrating the new maps into all playlists as well as enabling Double XP for all playlists tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I'm glad this happened because I've discovered that the medley of game types is sort of nice since I never play any of them regularly.

Plus Search and Destroy is a gold mine.

According to box office estimates, "Motherhood," which follows a red-headed, harried mom who tries to hold on to her "creative" side while raising kids, made just $130.00 in its UK opening weekend. To break down the math even further: of the 12 people who attended the film on its first weekend in theaters, 11 went on Saturday and just one bought a ticket on Sunday. To put it in industry analysis terms: word of mouth on this film could not have been good.

That doesn't say $130,000, it's $130.00. How bad must a movie suck for only 12 people in the UK to see it?

[quote name='Rocko']I'm glad this happened because I've discovered that the medley of game types is sort of nice since I never play any of them regularly.

Plus Search and Destroy is a gold mine.[/QUOTE]

I really liked the way KZ2 did the medley of game types...
Sometimes I would play mosh pit on MW2... but if I end up playing with a party, it's usually TDM, as that's what everyone else seems to prefer.

Which one is S&D? Is that plant the bomb/diffuse the bomb?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey mojimbo, you interested in a Stimulus Package group for the PS3? Comes out next month (April 30). So far we got 4:

Me, Seanr, Frosty, and Manthing[/QUOTE]

You are sooooooooo gay.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, which mod removed my signature? It didn't violate any rules.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I completely forgot about signatures. I've had them turned off for years. :hot:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, which mod removed my signature? It didn't violate any rules.[/QUOTE]

I did. It was obnoxious. I asked you nicely to remove it yourself.

Adblock it then. It was small in size and dimensions.

I don't want to have a problem with you, Trakan, since you're one of the few good mods around (as evidenced by your willingness to explain yourself), and I don't think there needs to be one, since we can both get what we want.

Don't turn into one of those guys, Liquid. You're dangerously close to Kayden/CoffeeEdge status.

If you want to have one still image instead of some seizure inducing shit, go ahead. I'd suggest not putting it back up again.

Can you give me a reasonable explanation as to why you won't just adblock it and go on never seeing it, Trakan?
You get the same thing in the end.

I'm not even going to respond to the Kayden/CoffeeEdge crack, since we both know that I'm not retarded and lack Jay Leno's chin.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Can you give me a reasonable explanation as to why you won't just adblock it and go on never seeing it, Trakan?
You get the same thing in the end.

I'm not even going to respond to the Kayden/CoffeeEdge crack, since we both know that I'm not retarded and lack Jay Leno's chin.[/QUOTE]

I don't even have signatures on. I got complaints on it and when I saw it, they were right. It's hugely obnoxious and annoying. You say you're not retarded like them but you put the same shit they do in your signature.

If you really want to get technical, this is in the FAQ under Signature guidelines.

"Any signatures that are distracting or overly large may be removed or altered by the moderation staff."

Alright. I hadn't realized there had been complaints about it--I figured you were doin' a Wubb impression, and doing a damn good job of it.
The only reason why I mentioned the rules was because I thought you were taking it out because it annoyed you personally, wubb-style.

Shame CAG can't appreciate the comedy gold of mainstream rap though.

I'm sure that's what their problem was, not being able to appreciate the comedy gold of mainstream rap, and not the seizure inducing colors behind it.

Had you not mentioned wubb I'd think your account got hacked or something. You're not the same person I knew back from the Halo days. Now you've succumbed to having to put annoying pictures in your signature. Is this first time you've heard of Lil John? That shit was funny 5 years ago when Chappelle did it.

Someone else can come out and tell me if I'm being unreasonable but I don't think I am.

I'd sure hope I've changed since playing Halo 2 when I was 15 years old kid.

I'm also digging this "Liquid's account got hacked!" thing when I posted two pictures I thought was funny in a day, after not posting an image in god knows how long. I'd hardly say I've "succumbed" to anything.

I'm not even arguing with you; I don't know why you're arguing with me. I backed down when you gave me a proper explanation as to why you were taking the picture down. It made sense, and I accepted it. Who said you're being unreasonable?

There are some big ugly bitches in this Kentucky v Oklahoma women's basketball game.

Also why the fuck am I checking on this shit?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Shame CAG can't appreciate epilepsy either.[/QUOTE]

I love things that induce seizures. In fact, it's why I play video games. :cool:

So does the PS3 slim not like to sit vertical? My shit was wobbly when I tried setting it up that way. Shit is fucking slick though.

I need to buy a game for it. I think I am going to get the God of War Collection tomorrow.

Rutherford scattering was definitely the tipping point. I'm just going to flood CAG with annoying pictures now that I've learned as much physical theory as I have.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So does the PS3 slim not like to sit vertical? My shit was wobbly when I tried setting it up that way. Shit is fucking slick though.

I need to buy a game for it. I think I am going to get the God of War Collection tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

They make a stand for it I think.

You have more time for games now?

[quote name='seanr1221']They make a stand for it I think.

You have more time for games now?[/QUOTE]

No, but I had some Amazon credit and so I splurged. I think I have worked 60 or 70 hours the past three weeks. I have had one real day off this month. I am going to be a slave to the grind until August. Planning on spending Friday working on some grad school applications so I can turn them in this weekend.

TFN, is that a real dog or a stuffed one?

It's amazing how Free popcorn, with purchase of a ticket, draws in crowds of people. "Lets go to the movies for free popcorn!" Stupid, inbred, hillbillies that moved to Indiana from the backwoods of Kentucky, Tennessee, and other hillbilly type regions. Nothing personal to those of you from that region, as it's evident you're not too hillbilly, given the fact you're on the internet and a video game related website.

the "red velvet cake" flavor Yoplait wasn't particularly good. red velvet cake is supposed to taste like cocoa and cream cheese. this just tasted like artificial sweetener. oh well, it was only $0.60

gnight OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back