Killzone 3: Helghast Edition for PlayStation 3 is $49.99 at Best Buy

I picked mine up after work.

The helmet is ver detailed, but not as big as the Halo Legendary Helmet which will make it a LITTLE easier to store. That said, it IS another EXTRA to find room for.

The action figure was cooler than I expected. Nearly the level of the Halo "statue" that came with THAT Legendary game. I haven't taken him out of the plastic and put the gun in his hand yet... but the clear nature of him is pretty sweet.

Had forgot the game and art book can go inside the helmet. That's pretty sweet.

Haven't opened the art book yet, but I'm a sucker for such things so... ;)

Long story long, despite already having the game I paid full price for... getting the LE version for my 2nd system at this price was a no-brainer. Thanks to those who posted this in various posts on CAG!!! :D

[quote name='DurbanBrown']halo legendary (reach and 3) are supposed to be onsale at gamestop next week.... if that is true I may have to get the halo 3 helmet.[/QUOTE]

really?!?! I want halo 3 helmet! how much gonna be?

[quote name='DurbanBrown']halo legendary (reach and 3) are supposed to be onsale at gamestop next week.... if that is true I may have to get the halo 3 helmet.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop employees were directed to throw away the cat helmets a long time ago.

guys............ I was open the box... game and art book MUST BE inside helmet right???? mine is NOT! and game is not selaed.. Im gonna go BB tomorrow.. Are they gonna exchange to me? I bought last saturday.

They should. Just tell them what's missing and point out it's listed on the box. If they turn you away, I'm sure you can contact Sony and send you a spare copy.

[quote name='onyzukae']guys............ I was open the box... game and art book MUST BE inside helmet right???? mine is NOT! and game is not selaed.. Im gonna go BB tomorrow.. Are they gonna exchange to me? I bought last saturday.[/QUOTE]

They should take it back for a new one with no problems. There is absolutely no reason they should turn you down.

^They might suspect you of stealing the art book or whatever else is missing/opening the game. Good luck, hopefully they don't suspect you.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']^They might suspect you of stealing the art book or whatever else is missing/opening the game. Good luck, hopefully they don't suspect you.[/QUOTE]
I just want exchange...not refund.. Thats why i hate BB.
not missing..game is not sealed and artbook preety bit up wrinkle.

[quote name='onyzukae']I just want exchange...not refund.. Thats why i hate BB.
not missing..game is not sealed and artbook preety bit up wrinkle.[/QUOTE]

If nothing is missing, and you are just doing a swap for same item, you should have no problems. When you walk in to BB, make sure you get a dated sticker from the guy at the door that shows you walked in with the item. Then go get another Killzone 3 box and bring both to cust service. Tell them you opened up the box and everything was messed up inside, you just want to do a swap.

You do not have to go to the same BB to do this.

[quote name='bh47']If nothing is missing, and you are just doing a swap for same item, you should have no problems. When you walk in to BB, make sure you get a dated sticker from the guy at the door that shows you walked in with the item. Then go get another Killzone 3 box and bring both to cust service. Tell them you opened up the box and everything was messed up inside, you just want to do a swap.

You do not have to go to the same BB to do this.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much..(- -)( _ _)

Thanks for posting the deal OP. I was able to score one for $25.00 after trading in a regular edition Killzone 3. Anyone else in the Salem, OR region, the Bestbuy there had four more after the one I purchased. The store is listing them $89.99 so they probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Got mine today. I was impressed with the figure and the bust is kinda cool. My kids are getting a big kick out of the extras. And not to mention getting the extras and game 10 bucks cheaper then the game alone is always cool. Any one in Anderson SC or close the BB on Clemson Blvd had 2 more.

[quote name='themidnighter23']I'm trying very hard to not purchase this.[/QUOTE]

Same. It's very hard not to. I might fold tomorrow. :(

This monday my local BB has 16 copy of this edition.. i went to today for exchange they only had last one for me.. -0-

[quote name='bh47']If nothing is missing, and you are just doing a swap for same item, you should have no problems. When you walk in to BB, make sure you get a dated sticker from the guy at the door that shows you walked in with the item. Then go get another Killzone 3 box and bring both to cust service. Tell them you opened up the box and everything was messed up inside, you just want to do a swap.

You do not have to go to the same BB to do this.[/QUOTE]

ahh.. funny thing is.. i was tell them can i open the new box wanna make sure everything is fine. the guy opened and take everythin outside. wow. small figure is broken! The guy open mine and take small figure...etc
I got home now. somehow 2 of killzone3(game) in my box!!!!!!!!!!!! = ) winner!

I picked one up the other day.. box is damn near mint and everything inside was really nice.. The Helmet looks really cool on my book shelf.

[quote name='onyzukae']ahh.. funny thing is.. i was tell them can i open the new box wanna make sure everything is fine. the guy opened and take everythin outside. wow. small figure is broken! The guy open mine and take small figure...etc
I got home now. somehow 2 of killzone3(game) in my box!!!!!!!!!!!! = ) winner![/QUOTE]
I'll buy that spare copy of the game off you :D

I've seen a few with a few blemishes on the box but passed; they seem to be everywhere so gonna wait for a further drop since I probably won't get to playing this game for a while anyways.

[quote name='themidnighter23']I'm trying very hard to not purchase this.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The helmet is really cool and I'd like to have it, but I'd rather put my money towards the inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition right now.

Bought mine. The boxes feel really light... I haven't opened mine yet. Hopefully the game trade-in value doesn't plummet any time soon. A quick play through and trade-in would be nice.

I also kind of "threw" mine into the backseat since I was in a hurry because of the rain, so I hope the helmet ain't broken.

Ok i am planning to trade in my regular edition for trade in at best buy and then buy this instead. I also want to trade in project 8 while i am at it since it is a horrible game. Is it possible to get the extra 40% trade in since i traded 2 games without pre ordering that one game? Can they allow me to swap the pre-order for the oblivion 5 year anniversary? I would get that but not that sports game they got going on atm.

[quote name='onyzukae']guys............ I was open the box... game and art book MUST BE inside helmet right???? mine is NOT! and game is not selaed.. Im gonna go BB tomorrow.. Are they gonna exchange to me? I bought last saturday.[/QUOTE]

I can see how they could "forget" packing an art book. The box is practically hollow. They have carboard inserts holding the helmet in the middle of everything but that's it. The art book, figure, and game kind of just roll around in the box since everything else is empty space. :lol:

Very cheap packaging, but surprisingly efficient and effective.

Got this for 45 at best buy. The manager gave me a discount after i had to wait 10 min to pre order oblivion 5 year anniversary from their kiosk which was being repaired. Best serviced i have ever had.

[quote name='WaggletonTallylicker']I'm heading out to find this tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! This should go nicely with the cat helmet :)[/QUOTE]

Today is the last day of the sale at that price

[quote name='WaggletonTallylicker']Doh! Thanks for the heads up on that..[/QUOTE]

Theres still online and I believe you can buy today, but ship it to store then just pick it up tomorrow.

[quote name='admiralvic']Theres still online and I believe you can buy today, but ship it to store then just pick it up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Schweet. I checked the link again and my local store changed from ships in 3 to 5 days to available for pick up.

Thanks, you guys rock!:applause:

[quote name='WaggletonTallylicker']Schweet. I checked the link again and my local store changed from ships in 3 to 5 days to available for pick up.

Thanks, you guys rock!:applause:[/QUOTE]

np enjoy the game.

bread's done
Back