Killzone 3: Helghast Edition for PlayStation 3 is $49.99 at Best Buy

I picked up 1 of the last 2 at my store. There was a price tag on it saying $89.99. A helpful associate asked me if I needed help right as I looked at it. He checked the price and confirmed it was $49.99. He told a couple of his work buddies and they couldn't believe it. One of them was telling his co-worker he'd have to buy the other copy. Overall the 3 employees were very helpful and nice, also my store now has a "game tradein/purchase" station right by the games...it was convenient. Now that my local store accepts trade-ins I may trade there more often.

[quote name='thegame85']I picked up 1 of the last 2 at my store. There was a price tag on it saying $89.99. A helpful associate asked me if I needed help right as I looked at it. He checked the price and confirmed it was $49.99. He told a couple of his work buddies and they couldn't believe it. One of them was telling his co-worker he'd have to buy the other copy. Overall the 3 employees were very helpful and nice, also my store now has a "game tradein/purchase" station right by the games...it was convenient. Now that my local store accepts trade-ins I may trade there more often.[/QUOTE]
+ they give great prices on older games. I just got $6 for Quake Wars, whats gamestop giving for it these days? $0.15?

fking crap I would get it from Amazon for $39.99 but I never seem to know exactly what time they put it on sale with the damn fuked up eastern or central time.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']fking crap I would get it from Amazon for $39.99 but I never seem to know exactly what time they put it on sale with the damn fuked up eastern or central time.[/QUOTE]

Is it really that hard to convert time?

Time.gov

[quote name='imacjenn']So how big is the helmet? Would it fit on a cat, or is it more like a statue type of thing?[/QUOTE]

Its more of a statue. There is a compartment that holds the game and artbook the helmet slides on to but thats it.

[quote name='imacjenn']So how big is the helmet? Would it fit on a cat, or is it more like a statue type of thing?[/QUOTE]

fit on a cat? I don't even...

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its more of a statue. There is a compartment that holds the game and artbook the helmet slides on to but thats it.[/QUOTE]

Aw, rats

bread's done
Back