Killzone 3 (PS3) & Bulletstorm (360/PS3) with $20 credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]21017[/IMG-R]Pre-order Killzone 3 and/or Bulletstorm and receive $20 in Amazon credit. Killzone 3 also includes an Amazon-exclusive code to get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Release day delivery is available on both titles.

More Amazon pre-order credit deals here.

:ps3: Killzone 3 w/$20 credit at Amazon
:360::ps3: Bulletstorm w/$20 credit at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrbomb']I got the email saying that it was a $10 credit (I bought bulletstorm, preordered it before the $20 promotion started and didn't contact amazon about it) but when I preordered another game it was 20 dollars in credit instead of 10.[/QUOTE]

Same. Email said $10 and was about to bitch out Amazon but taking a look at my checkout options I do see $20 being applied.

[quote name='nnickers']Are you all sure about that? The account balance page specifically says that Amazon credit never expires, if I remember correctly. Unless that's only in certain states.[/QUOTE]

Gift cards never expire but promotional credit does.

So I got my Killzone 3 today from amazon......but where is my code for 3 extra weapon points? And where do I get the bonus map pack? Is that on the disc to download? I can't load up the game at this moment.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']So I got my Killzone 3 today from amazon......but where is my code for 3 extra weapon points? And where do I get the bonus map pack? Is that on the disc to download? I can't load up the game at this moment.[/QUOTE]
You should have received a email with the codes

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']So I got my Killzone 3 today from amazon......but where is my code for 3 extra weapon points? And where do I get the bonus map pack? Is that on the disc to download? I can't load up the game at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Opposite for me... game hasn't shipped but an email
came overnight with two separate codes and instructions for DLC.

$20 credit hasn't come over, but makes sense since game hasn't shipped.
Was hoping to tack it on to Bulletstorm w/$20 going forward before window of opportunity closed.

[quote name='vikingvessel']Opposite for me... game hasn't shipped but an email
came overnight with two separate codes and instructions for DLC.

$20 credit hasn't come over, but makes sense since game hasn't shipped.
Was hoping to tack it on to Bulletstorm w/$20 going forward before window of opportunity closed.[/QUOTE]

Well my $20 credit has already applied to my amazon account, but I've received no such emails for download codes.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well my $20 credit has already applied to my amazon account, but I've received no such emails for download codes.[/QUOTE]

amazon has been kinda weird today. i got my codes at 4:13am, my $20 credit at 9:49 and my $20 for bulletstorm didnt come til 10:38. but i still have no games, ups guy comes here last.

My release day delivery of bulletstorm and killzone3 were delayed in Louisville KY due to weather. Delivery estimate is tomorrow now.

[quote name='kvntwvlf']I ordered next day shipping on Bulletstorm, and got an email saying it may not arrive on time due to "extreme weather conditions."

Anyone else get this email? What do I do?[/QUOTE]
What do you do? Hahaha, that's life bro...sometimes you lose. The bad weather got us this time. Your tracking info should give you some idea of where your package is and your new delivery estimate. If it's just killing you you could always just go buy it in store and then return the sealed copy when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donbaloo']My release day delivery of bulletstorm and killzone3 were delayed in Louisville KY due to weather. Delivery estimate is tomorrow now.[/QUOTE]

My release day delivery also went through Louisville, but with no delay. Sounds fishy. Anyway, I contacted amazon via instant chat and the guy gave me one code, which is supposed to be for both the points AND map pack, which I seriously doubt. He also gave me a code for a avatar jet pack....or something like that. Haven't tried the codes yet, but am betting I got shorted one for either the points or the maps.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']My release day delivery also went through Louisville, but with no delay. Sounds fishy. Anyway, I contacted amazon via instant chat and the guy gave me one code, which is supposed to be for both the points AND map pack, which I seriously doubt. He also gave me a code for a avatar jet pack....or something like that. Haven't tried the codes yet, but am betting I got shorted one for either the points or the maps.[/QUOTE]

no, those are the codes, first one for maps and points and 2nd one for the home thing, anybody know what its going for on ebay?

[quote name='ritchardf']no, those are the codes, first one for maps and points and 2nd one for the home thing, anybody know what its going for on ebay?[/QUOTE]

Well I just went to check the codes and the first one is for the points, but it makes no mention about the maps. Looks to me like there should be another code for the maps.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I just went to check the codes and the first one is for the points, but it makes no mention about the maps. Looks to me like there should be another code for the maps.[/QUOTE]

that worries me cause a buddy of mine got his at walmart and they had a separate card just for the 2 maps, no points just the maps

[quote name='ritchardf']killzone 3 down to 51.49, no $20 though[/QUOTE]

Do you think I would be successful in trying to price match this if I pre-ordered on Sunday?

[quote name='ritchardf']that worries me cause a buddy of mine got his at walmart and they had a separate card just for the 2 maps, no points just the maps[/QUOTE]

There was no card in the case for maps. There is a card for Socom 4 multi-player beta, however.

[quote name='alex12353']Do you think I would be successful in trying to price match this if I pre-ordered on Sunday?[/QUOTE]

the 51.49 price is from another seller. amazon is still 59.99 and has $20 promo credit.

[quote name='donbaloo']My release day delivery of bulletstorm and killzone3 were delayed in Louisville KY due to weather. Delivery estimate is tomorrow now.

What do you do? Hahaha, that's life bro...sometimes you lose. The bad weather got us this time. Your tracking info should give you some idea of where your package is and your new delivery estimate. If it's just killing you you could always just go buy it in store and then return the sealed copy when it arrives.[/QUOTE]
haha It's straight now, I'd say something though because I told amazon about the delay through the chat service thing and the dude gave me a $5 credit to make up for the delay.

I was mainly just confused of why mine went to Kentucky in the first place. It's like out of the way to go there from Maryland when you're trying to get to NC o_o

[quote name='kvntwvlf']haha It's straight now, I'd say something though because I told amazon about the delay through the chat service thing and the dude gave me a $5 credit to make up for the delay.

I was mainly just confused of why mine went to Kentucky in the first place. It's like out of the way to go there from Maryland when you're trying to get to NC o_o[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better my copy went from 6 hours south of me, to 3 hours east of me and now it's 3 hours north of me, it was supposed to be here today and now it's showing tomorrow :bomb:

[quote name='technicalstylez']the 51.49 price is from another seller. amazon is still 59.99 and has $20 promo credit.[/QUOTE]
Like, all day for me it's never said there is still a $20 credit. Where does it say that for you?

[quote name='kvntwvlf']Like, all day for me it's never said there is still a $20 credit. Where does it say that for you?[/QUOTE]

oy ve. scroll down dude. its right above the product details.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Edition: Standard
  • Order Killzone 3 Standard Edition and receive a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

[quote name='chimpmeister']So much for "release date delivery", neither Bulletstorm nor KZ3 arrived today for me. Epic fail! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same for me, I think the postal guy in my area must have been swamped from the long weekend as the mail wasn't delivered today...yet...it's an hour late.

Hoping it may come UPS in a little while...really looked forward to Killzone 3 this evening.

[quote name='technicalstylez']oy ve. scroll down dude. its right above the product details.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Edition: Standard
  • Order Killzone 3 Standard Edition and receive a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[/QUOTE]
Still not there for me lol. Maybe amazon hates me.

[quote name='kvntwvlf']Still not there for me lol. Maybe amazon hates me.[/QUOTE]

lol too weird. its still right inbetween product features and product details for me. sorry dude. maybe u should just add it to ur cart and go thru checkout process til the last page where u choose to comfirm the order. a message should show uptop that you qualify for $20 promo- see if that works.

[quote name='medetron']were the codes suppose to be included with the helghast edition also? i got the jetpack code but not the 3 points code?[/QUOTE]

The 3 points code come with the Retro map pack, and since you already got the map pack and 3 points code in the super voucher that comes with the Helghast Edition, you don't get an extra code.

[quote name='chimpmeister']So much for "release date delivery", neither Bulletstorm nor KZ3 arrived today for me. Epic fail! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Time to eat my words, both copies just arrived a few minutes ago, YEAH!!

Remember, UPS sometimes will deliver as late as 7-8pm but mostly during holiday seasons it is that bad. Its almost 4pm here PST and i am still waiting for my game...

Everytime I get a game delivered via Prime or Release Day delivery, I always track my package on Amazon. When it comes UPS, it'll say "out for delivery" if it's going to be delivered that day. Then, of course, it changes to "delivered" once they drop it off.

I don't know if that holds true for everyone or if it's just in my part of the country, but I'd suggest giving your account a gander if you're on pins-and-needles about your game(s) arriving today.

So about this $20 credit.. I pre-ordered a 3DS a few weeks ago and have been buying and applying amazon gift cards from Giant Eagle (local grocery store) to rack up fuel perks. I only owe about $25 still on it and was hoping to use this promo credit on it. Do I have to cancel the pre-order and redo it all or would I probably be able to ask an Amazon CSR to see what they could do?

Ahh I'm pissed. I only have enough money in the bank today but you know banks, if I don't have enough money in my account they're going to charge me for not having money! grrrr Looks like I'm going to have to pass on this even though I enjoy Epic games and the reviews are pretty good for Bulletstorm.

got both games early morning, already got my $40 promo credit. got an email with the 2 codes for the retropack/ woot. hoping/havnt checked that the bulletstorm code is in the gamecase. and wow, didnt know that the retropack came with 7 trophies, mostly silvers, and they are already selln it on psn. woot free release day dlc. usually i hate that stuff, but im ok if i get it free ;) peace cags and great deal ;)

[quote name='QiG']So about this $20 credit.. I pre-ordered a 3DS a few weeks ago and have been buying and applying amazon gift cards from Giant Eagle (local grocery store) to rack up fuel perks. I only owe about $25 still on it and was hoping to use this promo credit on it. Do I have to cancel the pre-order and redo it all or would I probably be able to ask an Amazon CSR to see what they could do?[/QUOTE]

Your best bet would be to e-mail them about it. See what they say. I would not want to give up a 3DS Preorder incase your in some wait list.

Got my bulletstorm and $20 credit. The credit went towards Radient Historia which was also released today and it came out to $9.99 :D

Now with that said, I am really enjoying bulletstorm. It has the serious sam feel to it which is nice and the whole high intensity but not having to hide behind a wall 85% of the time feeling to it.

got Bulletstorm waiting at the door for me after work today. Tried it out for an hour or so and I'd say it's an OK experience. This offer worked out well with the promo, i would not have spent the full amount otherwise.

It looks like they have the $20 promo back (wasn't there today) but none of the bonus stuff. I'm now thinking about picking this up but slightly upset with myself because now I won't get the bonus junk. Ah well... maybe I'll wait for the HE/CE go on sale somewhere...

How long do you think it will be till KZ3 drops to GH for $30?

The Move sharpshooter looks really cool...but $40 + $30 for navigation controller (already own move), and $60 for the game...$130, anyone have this setup? Is it really worth it?

[quote name='Ruitakim']How long do you think it will be till KZ3 drops to GH for $30?

The Move sharpshooter looks really cool...but $40 + $30 for navigation controller (already own move), and $60 for the game...$130, anyone have this setup? Is it really worth it?[/QUOTE]

I think it'll take at least a year. It took a little over a year for Killzone 2 to become GH.

Promo is gone it seems. Wasn't gonna jump on it but my friend is raving about the Sharp Shooter/KZ3 combo. So I jumped on the Sharp Shooter but now the promo is gone; game is running at $53.99 however. Still though, without the $20 cred and all the unlock points I think I'm just gonna wait till Homefront, Crysis 2 and Socom 4.

I ordered Bulletstorm Epic Edition :360: (it hasn't arrive yet)...
My question is: does the 25000 xp points, boots and armor comes on disc, or voucher code?
Thanks.

[quote name='FerDK']I ordered Bulletstorm Epic Edition :360: (it hasn't arrive yet)...
My question is: does the 25000 xp points, boots and armor comes on disc, or voucher code?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Voucher code and it's a 100 kb download.

[quote name='FerDK']Thanks Sir_Fragalot.[/QUOTE]
No problem. The DLC content originally sells for $9.99 which annoys me. All it is is 6 extra maps for the one mode. I should not have to preorder a game and hope it's good to get free DLC.

Either way, I am really enjoying my time with Bulletstorm. Can't wait to play more tonight.

Hmm... The email I received from Amazon stated that I was given a $10 promotional credit for Bulletstorm, but it appears as $20 when I go to my account. Strange, but I guess I have nothing to complain about! :)

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']No problem. The DLC content originally sells for $9.99 which annoys me. All it is is 6 extra maps for the one mode. I should not have to preorder a game and hope it's good to get free DLC.

Either way, I am really enjoying my time with Bulletstorm. Can't wait to play more tonight.[/QUOTE]

Played Bulletstorm for 360 last night and loved it! Love the graphics on the planet surface and the crazy shooting action. Reviews are looking pretty good too so far. Nice to have an FPS that isn't the standard military crap!

[quote name='Ruitakim']How long do you think it will be till KZ3 drops to GH for $30?

The Move sharpshooter looks really cool...but $40 + $30 for navigation controller (already own move), and $60 for the game...$130, anyone have this setup? Is it really worth it?[/QUOTE]

My Sharp Shooter hasn't shipped yet, but I played KZ3 with the Battle Rifle and it was great! It does feel different... I was carrying a rifle and shooting with it, a different experience! My arms were okay, but the trigger finger was crammed as hell. Well, the Battle Rifle is designed to be used by one hand. I can't wait to try out the Sharp Shooter. Oh, the Move controller does wonders on KZ3, very nice. DS3 offers the same experience shooter after shooter, switching to Move is very refreshing (and no, not rail shooter experience).

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Wow... KZ3 dropped by $6.[/QUOTE]

I hate how EVERYONE keeps doing this! What's the point of pre-ordering then?
I sent them an email.

bread's done
Back