Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As of July 2012 some new models have been added to clearance.

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$78 Cars/Fifa Bundle NEW

$90
Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$97 Core 3000 Series NEW

$102
Base 2000 model

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot I want a psp too, my next paycheck comes thursday I would like to get a lylat psp. I got to check out the only kmart we have in town

Been thinking about a PSP for the past few weeks. These price ranges are certainly not that bad. I want to luck up with a black one though.

been lookin to pick up a new psp to replace my old one (i feel like i accidently pulled a wire when i had to replace the power switch... but it did work for awhile afterwards so... idk :( ) forgot all about this. does anyone know if any psp's besides the HM has retained its lower price? might check my kmart since i'm goin by tomorrow (uhh... in a few hours i guess?)

Ha, trying to find the pink, lilac whatever color one for my daughter for xmas. The Ontario, CA kmart is dried up (the one off the 10 fwy). The woman said she only had the 2 3000 left at $130 and then a couple came in right after me and bought those up. Weird. lol. I'm going to try the other kmart by me and hope for the best. I shouldn't buy it but if I find it it stays in the box until xmas time anyway!

Thanks op. Even though this is old news, you never know lol.

hmm... only one bundle left and its just a regular psp with a white box and gold... trim? lol. idk which bundle that is. is it the base 2000 one?

Columbus, MS store is a no go.

I was seduced by the Vita specs, but the true CAG way to go would be to buy a PSP now wouldn't it? I got one at launch but sold it after getting sick of Ridge Racers and Lumines. I was mad about the price of games and the fact they were all PS2 ports that controlled like shit on the PSP. But now there's 5 years worth of cheap games I could play while waiting for Vita price drop.

Hmm. My local mall has a Sears, but no Kmart. All the Kmarts within 15 miles say they are OOS. I went into the Sears out of curiosity to see if they had theirs on clearance, as they are owned by the same parent company. I found some interesting results.

The Hannah Montana bundle was still $129.99.

The in-production NFS bundle I believe was $160-$170.

Now this was the bizarre part - the Assassin's Creed bundle was $113. Hmm. I'm considering biting if I can find a $10 off coupon online or something like that.

I'd recommend running to your nearest Sears, but YMMV.

Picked up a Silver 3000 Ratchet & Clank SM Bundle (UPC 711719889601) for $90 at my K-mart, buried behind a bunch of wii hunting game bundles, thanks for the tip OP!

Here's my problem - I have 3 Kmarts that are all 20 minutes away from me. Is it worth the drive to look? I already called them all and none of them said they had any of the discontinued bundles.

Is it worth trying?

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Here's my problem - I have 3 Kmarts that are all 20 minutes away from me. Is it worth the drive to look? I already called them all and none of them said they had any of the discontinued bundles.

Is it worth trying?[/QUOTE]

Dear Twisted:

A. Never Call. You risk the chance of alerting any employees to the deal who will then tell you no and keep it for themselves.

B. It's always worth looking. You'd be surpised on deals like these how a discontinued system will get put behind all the current systems. Half the fun about CAG is in the hunt anyway.

EDIT: Also, clearanced prices will almost certainly never be marked. If I find an item like this, I'll say "could you pull that out of the case and scan the price for me? A friend of mine said he got one for a good price here" (Or something along those lines).

I struck out last night at my Kmart, but this thread is pretty old. I'm hoping to find something on Black Friday.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']^ That's what I was thinking. They're too lazy to look behind the newer models/want them for themselves.[/QUOTE]

I called a Kmart a month ago and they said they had a few in the back. Went and snatched one up, and there were around 20 clearanced $90 bundles.

Couple weeks back I went to get another for a friend. This time the bundle was out on a clearance table in plain view and I was told it was the last one left, at least of the Assassin's Creed ones. I didn't ask about the other ones or if they were still in the back. It seems the store was trying to make room and wanted them gone. They were spiderwrapped and marked $90.

Has anyone seen a price update on the White PSP Go? Saw 2 at my local place marked for $148, but didn't ask to have the price checked.

I had the PSp Go's scanned yesterday to see if by chance they were in the 10-50% clearance sale and they still rang up $150.

[quote name='Tempius']I had the PSp Go's scanned yesterday to see if by chance they were in the 10-50% clearance sale and they still rang up $150.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a PSP Go at my local Kmarts in ages. Even the bundles have been long gone.

[quote name='lito88']Hmm i wonder if this is worth it if i already have a vita[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you plan on using a PSP Go for. I mean, I want one just so I can legitimately play my downloaded PSP games on a bigger screen with a Dual Shock 3.

Still wish the PSP 3000 would have had Dual Shock 3 support somehow.

As far as I know, the PS Vita doesn't have TV out or Dual Shock 3 support.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Please even if it dropped to $100 the psp goeffurself wouldn't sell[/QUOTE]

If it was new at Kmart. I would buy it at $100! Hopefully I would have the money at the time of sighting.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Please even if it dropped to $100 the psp goeffurself wouldn't sell[/QUOTE]
Actually it's been reported to be as low as $37 at Costco(think it was Costco anyway, none around here) on here and I picked up four of the white ones from Sears for $50 each.

Not only that but these are selling for 3x those prices on eBay and Amazon because people have found 'other uses'(emulators, etc) for them.

So just because you personally can't find a use for one does NOT mean that others haven't.;)

My Kmart *still* has a brand new white PSP Go system with three bundled games that simply refuses to come down! The sticker says $160. I'll head over there today and get a price check. Why can't Kmart be like Sears and knock it down to $30-40? :p

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']My Kmart *still* has a brand new white PSP Go system with three bundled games that simply refuses to come down! The sticker says $160. I'll head over there today and get a price check. Why can't Kmart be like Sears and knock it down to $30-40? :p[/QUOTE]
Why not just go to Sears and look for one then?;) As for the three bundled games, that offer that's listed on the outer sleeve for the systems' box expired at the end of March 2011. So unless it's like the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network codes and it's still active somehow, you're just paying for the system itself at this point.

EDIT: The offer IS expired.

This was the page for the offer: www.us.playstation.com/pspgodigitalgamepack

But now it just redirects to the page on the Playstation website that details the PSP systems that're out in the U.S.

Mind ya, if you had two active PSN accounts when PSN went down due to the hacking a while ago you could've downloaded two out of the three free games anyway(KZ Liberation & Little Big Planet) Luckily for me, I had THREE accounts active on PSN, so I got access to all of the PSP games they gave out for free.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Why not just go to Sears and look for one then?;) As for the three bundled games, that offer that's listed on the outer sleeve for the systems' box expired at the end of March 2011. So unless it's like the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network codes and it's still active somehow, you're just paying for the system itself at this point.

EDIT: The offer IS expired.

This was the page for the offer: www.us.playstation.com/pspgodigitalgamepack

But now it just redirects to the page on the Playstation website that details the PSP systems that're out in the U.S.

Mind ya, if you had two active PSN accounts when PSN went down due to the hacking a while ago you could've downloaded two out of the three free games anyway(KZ Liberation & Little Big Planet) Luckily for me, I had THREE accounts active on PSN, so I got access to all of the PSP games they gave out for free.:D[/QUOTE]

If only my Sears had any left! They've been out of them for some time.

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']If only my Sears had any left! They've been out of them for some time.[/QUOTE]

Mine, too. I would have snagged one in a heartbeat for 50...

If I were to call a Kmart or Sears store, will they be able to tell me if they have any in stock and the price over the phone?

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Saw the core psp for $97 and the Cars/Fifa Bundle for $78 today. Also saw star wars 360 on clearance for $300.[/QUOTE]

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if the $300 price for the Star Wars XB 360 bundle is universal or if it is YMMV. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']picked up the invizimals bundle. not seeing many left and i love that blue psp.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I know. I'm pretty jealous right now, that blue is awesome.

How much was the Invizimals bundle?

I don't think I have ever encountered the Fifa/Cars PSP bundle. I remember the Father's Day bundle. Apparently, they aren't the same except for having a PSP 3000 and a 2GB memory stick.

If I were to call a Kmart / Sears store, will they be able to tell me if they have any in stock and the price over the phone? Or do they not keep track of clearance items?

[quote name='Ginger Junk']If I were to call a Kmart / Sears store, will they be able to tell me if they have any in stock and the price over the phone? Or do they not keep track of clearance items?[/QUOTE]

They can but, like stated before, you can tip off employees about the price and they can try to set it aside to buy it for themselves .

Damn, never thought of that. The closest Kmart and Sears stores to me are 20 miles away from my home. And then if they don't have anything, the next closest stores are almost 25 miles away from my home in the opposite direction. I didn't want to have to drive all that way for nothing, but I may not have a choice.

Well, I decided to take a chance and went to a couple of Kmarts, but neither one had any PSPs.

If anyone was planning to go to the locations in Somerville or Saugus, MA, don't bother. They ain't got shit!

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']My Kmart *still* has a brand new white PSP Go system with three bundled games that simply refuses to come down! The sticker says $160. I'll head over there today and get a price check. Why can't Kmart be like Sears and knock it down to $30-40? :p[/QUOTE]

The PSP GO dropped to $30-$40 at your Sears? Mine still has one tagged for $100! Maybe I should have a price check......

If anyone can pick up one of the cheap PSP bundles for me I'd gladly pay cost plus shipping. I work at a group home and the kids need a series 2000 or 3000 to play their UMD movies I got from Dollar Tree up on our flat screen.

[quote name='deadkode']i recently broke my psp, so i drove around to the 3 kmarts near me, none of them had any PSPs. :([/QUOTE]

15 minutes after i posted this, i did a store search and found another store i forgot about.

drove out there, they were all labelled $129. had him scan the core and the cars2/divegrass bundle. grabbed the bundle for $78! so happy now :bouncy:

[quote name='deadkode']15 minutes after i posted this, i did a store search and found another store i forgot about.

drove out there, they were all labelled $129. had him scan the core and the cars2/divegrass bundle. grabbed the bundle for $78! so happy now :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

any chance you're in Pittsburgh? I was going to hit up the 3 or 4 stores around town looking for a Fifa bundle in between going to the 4 half price books for the 50% off coupon. If you are did that store have any left?

EDIT: PM"d you just in case you don't recheck this thread.

bread's done
Back