Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As of July 2012 some new models have been added to clearance.

The following PSP bundles are clearanced:

$78 Cars/Fifa Bundle NEW

$90
Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Gran Turismo (original, not with MLB)
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank

$97 Core 3000 Series NEW

$102
Base 2000 model

$120
Daxter
God of War Chains of Olympus

$160
PSP Go (not a bundle)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='electricsleep']any chance you're in Pittsburgh? I was going to hit up the 3 or 4 stores around town looking for a Fifa bundle in between going to the 4 half price books for the 50% off coupon. If you are did that store have any left?

EDIT: PM"d you just in case you don't recheck this thread.[/QUOTE]

sadly i'm very far away, in Allentown area

[quote name='electricsleep']any chance you're in Pittsburgh? I was going to hit up the 3 or 4 stores around town looking for a Fifa bundle in between going to the 4 half price books for the 50% off coupon. If you are did that store have any left?

EDIT: PM"d you just in case you don't recheck this thread.[/QUOTE]

Stay outta Robinson, damn you!!....lol

Stopped by the only kmart in my area and the 3000 core is marked as clearance at $97. They said they just put the stickers on today. They are out of the bundles. They had about 4 core units left.

This is Ft Myers, FL. I can't justify $100. Hopefully they last until they drop them down to $60 or so.

The lone core at my local Kmart also dropped down to $97 today, so I grabbed it for a total of $104.52. Still debating on whether I should keep it. Seems the going rate for this package is $129.99 on Amazon, so in essence I'd only be saving around $25.

Would Kmart do a price adjustment if the system was put on further clearance? I picked this one up because I know it wouldn't still be there if this was so. No bundles at my store either.

What do you guys think?

I scored an Invizimals bundle for $68 yesterday. I also got a $5 gift card with it and it looks like 5,000 rewards points too. The bundle was an obvious return with the box taped shut, but it came with everything. The PSP is in great shape so I'm happy with it. I also picked up the Killzone game and 3rd Birthday. Anybody have recommendations on the best PSP games? I'm into pretty much everything but sports games.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']The lone core at my local Kmart also dropped down to $97 today, so I grabbed it for a total of $104.52. Still debating on whether I should keep it. Seems the going rate for this package is $129.99 on Amazon, so in essence I'd only be saving around $25.

Would Kmart do a price adjustment if the system was put on further clearance? I picked this one up because I know it wouldn't still be there if this was so. No bundles at my store either.

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Check the back of your receipt from Kmart, as I believe they only offer price adjustments for SEVEN days and NOT on clearanced stuff.

There aren't any KMarts in my city. I wish Amazon would have a price drop.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Check the back of your receipt from Kmart, as I believe they only offer price adjustments for SEVEN days and NOT on clearanced stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they would do anything for clearance stuff since all my Kmarts mention that clearance items are not returnable.

:lol: Amazon and price drop are two terms that no longer belong in the same sentence, much the same as Amazon and deal anymore.:cry:
[quote name='NineH']I'm surprised they would do anything for clearance stuff since all my Kmarts mention that clearance items are not returnable.[/QUOTE]
I've returned a LOT of clearance stuff over the years.

I'm REALLY interested in an Invisimals bundle if anyone finds one and is willing to sell the bundle or the PSP itself... not much in PSP stuff around here...

[quote name='salt_peanuts']I'm REALLY interested in an Invisimals bundle if anyone finds one and is willing to sell the bundle or the PSP itself... not much in PSP stuff around here...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The bundles are very hard to find and if someone goes thru the trouble to find one they will most likely keep it for their self.

[quote name='hstallma']Just picked up the fifa/cars bundle for $78.- including a $5.- giftcard[/QUOTE]

I got the same bundle last Saturday, but no gift card came with it. No complains since the deal is great, but just curious how did you get the gift card? Is it some new promotion this week?

[quote name='ivos']I got the same bundle last Saturday, but no gift card came with it. No complains since the deal is great, but just curious how did you get the gift card? Is it some new promotion this week?[/QUOTE]
I didn't know about it until he handed it to me. Maybe some deal going on this week?

The Invisimals bundle from BB for $9.99 will have the PSP camera. Just an FYI since a number of you are getting PSPs and the BB thread is moving so fast. I don't know anything about it(will check out YouTube), but I'm going to get it just to do it.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']
Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0
$9.99 Games:

:psp: Invizimals Shadow Zone
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kovorkian']PSP core 3000 is now $84 according to the one in Enola[/QUOTE]

Tempting...:whistle2:k:bomb:.

Thanks for the heads up!:D I will look into that.

I'm surprised at how hard it is to find even a core bundle in my local Kmarts. Could've sworn that I saw at least 5 cores and 4 Fifa bundles back around May, but now there's nothing around here.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area manages to find an extra bundle, I'd be glad to pay cost plus shipping, or even pick it up myself if it's close enough. Already been to 7 stores looking for one, and I have a stack of UMD's I never got to before my 1000 died on me.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Tempting...:whistle2:k:bomb:.

Thanks for the heads up!:D I will look into that.[/QUOTE]

yeah tempted me but my sister's friend is looking to get rid of a psp for $10 so much cheaper

[quote name='ddeeaallzz']Anyone see the Star Wars XBOX dropping lower than $300? Kmart seems to be doing the new drops very quickly lately.[/QUOTE]

They probably have a certain date by which they are to have their electronics cleared, and I havent seen one at K-mart since shortly after the drop to $300 , I saw many people see the price and just buy / layaway it

I don't think these are good deals at all 8o(. These are dead systems which didn't have THAT many great games on them to begin with...their only real use nowadays is for hacking them. But for that these would have to hit close to the $50 mark for me to even be remotely excited.

Kudos to those who want and find one though. Personally I'd wait these out...

Anyone know when they do price drops on these?

[quote name='Kovorkian']yeah tempted me but my sister's friend is looking to get rid of a psp for $10 so much cheaper[/QUOTE]

Nice price, but I want a fresh, new 3000! I got a 1,000 for cheap on eBay. The UMD drive doesn't work. Otherwise, it's in really good shape! The internet works, I can download games, and the camera I bought works on it, too!

Got lucky. First I got one of those 20,000 SYWR points ($20) coupon when you spend $100, then I found Cars/Fifa bundle and 2 of those $10 chatpad for ps3. I bought some chips to get it over $100 and got all for $80 plus tax

This girl is like OCD so it should be in great shape.

I really only plan on getting around 5 games anyways for it

Also the Shamokin Dam Kmart also has the 3000 for $84. So i believe this price should show up at your local Kmart soon if not already

[quote name='JKSonic']I don't think these are good deals at all 8o(. These are dead systems which didn't have THAT many great games on them to begin with...their only real use nowadays is for hacking them. But for that these would have to hit close to the $50 mark for me to even be remotely excited.

Kudos to those who want and find one though. Personally I'd wait these out...[/QUOTE]

The PSP had quite a lot of great titles, just not as many as the DS. Still, $50 is my price point for a 3000. I have a 1000 that works fine.

For some reason, I haven't been pressed about getting a Vita for a while. I think that was more of the 'hype', to me. The PSP is cool and GOW on this thing, OMG! I can see the PSP being around for a long time. Lots of fun games, good prices, memory cost(obviously).

[quote name='blcklblskt']The PSP had quite a lot of great titles, just not as many as the DS. Still, $50 is my price point for a 3000. I have a 1000 that works fine.[/QUOTE]

I had a PSP for a while, and yes it did have quite a few but like I said, not THAT many to make those prices something I'd get excited over yet.

went to K-mart today and only seen 2 copies of Fable 2 Collectors edition for $48.99.I didn't even know they had a collectors edition for fable 2 but I bought one just to keep for myself.

The fifa bundles are selling for $250 new on amazon as of earlier today.... so $78 becomes.......

Are they listed for $250 or selling for $250 (Big difference). There is nothing special about the fifa bundle except for the packaging. I have followed some of the LE PSP's before as I was trying to collect a few and very few of the actual limited ones (i.e. MGS, R&C, GOW COO, GOW GOS, etc.) sold for $250 or more so I have a hard time believing people would pay upwards of $250 for the fifa bundle whic is essentially a black psp 3000 with extra content

Edit: Quoted wrong person

[quote name='GBAstar']Are they listed for $250 or selling for $250 (Big difference). There is nothing special about the fifa bundle except for the packaging. I have followed some of the LE PSP's before as I was trying to collect a few and very few of the actual limited ones (i.e. MGS, R&C, GOW COO, GOW GOS, etc.) sold for $250 or more so I have a hard time believing people would pay upwards of $250 for the fifa bundle whic is essentially a black psp 3000 with extra content

Edit: Quoted wrong person[/QUOTE]

yes just checked 3 left in stock was 9 so 6 sold

also

[quote name='shawnmelo']went to K-mart today and only seen 2 copies of Fable 2 Collectors edition for $48.99.I didn't even know they had a collectors edition for fable 2 but I bought one just to keep for myself.[/QUOTE]

you want THIS thread

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']For some reason, I haven't been pressed about getting a Vita for a while. I think that was more of the 'hype', to me. The PSP is cool and GOW on this thing, OMG! I can see the PSP being around for a long time. Lots of fun games, good prices, memory cost(obviously).[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#

I got a 3G/Wifi Vita from Cowboom for under $70 TOTAL. I talk about it in the Cowboom consoles deals thread. AMAZING device!!!!!:D Will get a PSP 3000 for under $50(NEW), someday.

Anyone have luck returning items from different locations? I'm about to attempt to return a PSP that I bought out of town to a local store. My local store hasn't had PSPs for quite a while.

bread's done
Back