Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']No reserves but they are saying that stock will be high for launch day. Josh expects to keep stock until mid week but you never know.

I think facebook said something like "higher stock than Marvel vs Capcom 3"[/QUOTE]

Yep, if you go in for Crysis 2 next week (which I'm super pumped about) that should be the amount you can expect from 3DS. But if they run out do not worry as we have some stock going to our warehouse that we can have to the stores the 2nd week after launch, so it won't exactly be one shot and done for a number of weeks.

[quote name='smokey6']Oh great, here I go on my quest to get my bonus 10K points. Well I went and grabbed the Homefront + PSN $20 card deal Tuesday after work, worked great ~ $20 OFF. Before I even went to kmart I made sure I was opt-in for ALL emails. I gave the cashier my SYWR card, didn't think twice since I checked my email options before going. So, I get home take a look at my receipt, and sure enough, I only got the 600 points, not the 10,000. So I login to my kmart account and check it out, turns out for some reason or another the freakin membership # linked to my account is NOT the one I have in my wallet! (the card linked to my profile has 420 points on top of it all.)

So I sent an email off the support @ SYWR and have not heard back from them yet, the kicker is that I had almost 5K points on my card, shown on receipt, and was looking forward to the additional 10K to use on a deal next week. So, now I not only have to get the card-mixup-thing taken care of, now I have to get them to honor a non-advertised deal as well, wish me luck.

I am not looking forward to having to contact support to be able to take advantage of future deals.[/QUOTE]

log into your account and next to the account number you can click where it says change card number or something like that.. put the info from the card you have in your wallet and IT should merge both accounts not sure about points though

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, if you go in for Crysis 2 next week (which I'm super pumped about) that should be the amount you can expect from 3DS. But if they run out do not worry as we have some stock going to our warehouse that we can have to the stores the 2nd week after launch, so it won't exactly be one shot and done for a number of weeks.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Any special deals going on w/ SYWR points on 3DS launch titles besides the purchase w/ console savings?

Wii is going to be $179 starting Sunday, Pic in spolier since its kinda big
232323232%7Ffp7339%3A%3Enu%3D6532%3E734%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D337%3B888%3B6434%3Anu0mrj

Buy a 160gig PS3 starting Sunday and get a $50 Kmart reward card
232323232%7Ffp733%3B2%3Enu%3D6532%3E734%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D337%3B87%3B6%3B634%3Anu0mrj

Sorry if already posted

[quote name='mgford11']Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Any special deals going on w/ SYWR points on 3DS launch titles besides the purchase w/ console savings?[/QUOTE]

Not as of today. As far as I know it is just the buy a 3DS get $25 off a game.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Going to have to start 5.0 soon.

Rest in peace Altanis[/QUOTE]

we've lost so many people along the way but the deals must go on! :applause::D

[quote name='MasterX']Buy a 160gig PS3 starting Sunday and get a $50 Kmart reward card[/QUOTE]

So this will work with the Killzone bundles? If so that sounds like a pretty hot deal.

As for the 3DS I dont think theres going to be much of a problem getting one. I have no real idea but I think they're going to sell way less than they could have simply because there's no good game for it at launch. I'll just wait for a better game or deal before buying one. Seems almost silly to get one right away. I think one thing Nintendo could do to increase launch 3DS sales would be announce a release date for Zelda.

I wish Sony would announce something (like the price) for the NGP before the 3DS launch to take some of the steam away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rapid4ire']March deals todaY ?[/QUOTE]

It's your lucky day! They just showed up in the OP.

[quote name='jer7583']Taking bets on Kmart Gamer 10.0 by 2012[/QUOTE]

Seeing as how Altanis posted about as many times as 50 CAGs put together on any given day, probably not.

Ok, I just realized that when I signed up for SYWR the clerk never asked for my e-mail address. How are they going to send me my rewards? Although I guess it just shows up on the card anyway?

I just realized I can't sign in without an email address?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Ok, I just realized that when I signed up for SYWR the clerk never asked for my e-mail address. How are they going to send me my rewards? Although I guess it just shows up on the card anyway?

I just realized I can't sign in without an email address?[/QUOTE]

They don't send you anything, you just use the card and tell the cashier you want to redeem your points. That information (number of points, etc.) is stored on the card.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']They don't send you anything, you just use the card and tell the cashier you want to redeem your points. That information (number of points, etc.) is stored on the card.[/QUOTE]
Ok, but I would still like to check my account to make sure the points were applied. How can I do that when no e-mail was assigned to it?

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']They don't send you anything, you just use the card and tell the cashier you want to redeem your points. That information (number of points, etc.) is stored on the card.[/QUOTE]

Um, no...

They are stored in the account and the card links back to the account just like any other reward/credit card. The only cards I can think of that have the money/points on the card are gift cards and pre-paid credit cards. I am unsure why they didn't ask for an email, but I would call the 800 and ask them, though I am unsure since I forget what I did when I signed up for my card over a year ago.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Ok, but I would still like to check my account to make sure the points were applied. How can I do that when no e-mail was assigned to it?[/QUOTE]

You get to contact the wonderful SYWR team. Interesting case you have there. Should be a rather easy thing to help with tho

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Does the star wars deal count for DS to?[/QUOTE]

Notice the icons next to the offer?

[quote name='str8gamer23']What's the offer for the Nintendo 3DS, my firewall blocks FACEBOOK. a little help is appreciated thanks guys .[/QUOTE]

$25 off a 3DS game (on the same transaction as the 3DS)

[quote name='str8gamer23']What's the offer for the Nintendo 3DS, my firewall blocks FACEBOOK. a little help is appreciated thanks guys .[/QUOTE]

For the 3DS............thanks for waiting:

With the purchase of 3DS Blue or Black for $249.99 from March 27th through April 2nd you can save $25 instantly on any one 3DS game.

From facebook - make sure you get online at home and like his page. Probably going to be more exclusive info on there.

Ugh, the 3DS sale is sad. I was hoping for a deal for ds games such as a b2g1 or a buy $45 on any ds games and get a $15 coupon like before. Looks like im not even going to bother dealing with the kmart employees that week. Im sticking to my amazon tax free preorder.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']Ugh, the 3DS sale is sad. I was hoping for a deal for ds games such as a b2g1 or a buy $45 on any ds games and get a $15 coupon like before. Looks like im not even going to bother dealing with the kmart employees that week. Im sticking to my amazon tax free preorder.[/QUOTE]
I'd say the deal is pretty strong compared to everyone else...

I checked around this thread and didn't see anything, but is there a list of the launch games that K-mart will be getting for the 3DS launch? I've got 4 or 5 I want to pick up, and I'd like to just get them all here. I'm wanting:

-Ghost Recon 3DS
-Rayman 3DS
-Ridge Racer
-Steel Diver

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I'd say the deal is pretty strong compared to everyone else...[/QUOTE]

It isn't a bad offer, but if amazon doesn't charge you tax (and it doesn't to most people) the savings are only $10 based on my tax rate of 6%. Yeah it's nice to save an extra $10 without a doubt and I think everyone here should know that stores lose money on hardware so any offer an a brand-new high-demand console/handheld is rare. If the platform interests you and you want it the day it comes out then I would say this is a good offer compared to the other ones that are out there.

I wasnt expecting an offer on the system. Just on games. I am not interested in any of the launch games. At $40 a pop, I am not interested in any and my kids are not as well. So I was hoping to get a deal on regular ds games.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']We're also going to have Bulletstorm at $39.99 next week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That's very tempting...anyone have opinions over Bulletstorm? I have homefront and Black ops but looking for something new to play since I'm tired of black ops and homefront mp is terrible right now.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']I checked around this thread and didn't see anything, but is there a list of the launch games that K-mart will be getting for the 3DS launch? I've got 4 or 5 I want to pick up, and I'd like to just get them all here. I'm wanting:

-Ghost Recon 3DS
-Rayman 3DS
-Ridge Racer
-Steel Diver[/QUOTE]

We'll have the following

-Super Street Fighter
-Madden 3/22
-Sims 3 3/22
-Pro Evolution Soccer 3/25
-Lego Star Wars
-Ridge Racer 3/22
-Nintendogs (all 3 versions)
-Pilot Wings
-Steel Diver
-Super Monkey Ball
-Bust a Move Universe
-Samurai Warrior Chronicles
-Asphalt 3/22
-Combat Giant Dinosaurs 3/22
-Rayman 3/22
-Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Shadow Warriors 3/22

I wrote 3/22 or 3/25 next to some titles as it is really weird but some of the games are street dated the Tuesday before the hardware comes out. So if you are concerned about stock on some games it may be worthwhile to grab it early and bring back for the promotion.

[quote name='dino88']Seeing as how Altanis posted about as many times as 50 CAGs put together on any given day, probably not.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised if Josh is lobbying for his return to bump the thread post numbers. :D

[quote name='AJVtony831']Thanks! That's very tempting...anyone have opinions over Bulletstorm? I have homefront and Black ops but looking for something new to play since I'm tired of black ops and homefront mp is terrible right now.[/QUOTE]

Believe me if you want, I swear I'm not just trying to get you to buy it but I literally just finished it and the game is a lot of fun. The plot and character acting are horrendous but I think that was kind of the point. It's pretty short, I wouldn't pay $59.99 for it but I think the game was a blast.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Josh, is there any chance we could get a deal on Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom like the $14.99 Enslaved deal?[/QUOTE]

Afraid not, we never brought this game in at launch so I don't think we'll be bringing it in now.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Thanks! That's very tempting...anyone have opinions over Bulletstorm? I have homefront and Black ops but looking for something new to play since I'm tired of black ops and homefront mp is terrible right now.[/QUOTE]

Personally I enjoyed Bulletstorm alot, the Campaign is about 8-9 hrs long, the skillshot system is alot of fun. As for the MP, the anarchy mode is fun, but better with two people than 4, its easier to communicate with one person. Also, dont play with randoms, people on xboxlive are fucking retarded(if you get on xbox). The echo modes add alot of replay value as well.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']Ugh, the 3DS sale is sad. I was hoping for a deal for ds games such as a b2g1 or a buy $45 on any ds games and get a $15 coupon like before. Looks like im not even going to bother dealing with the kmart employees that week. Im sticking to my amazon tax free preorder.[/QUOTE]

lol is anyone else doing any promotions at all? I think target had a $5 gift card.

You can't complain about the size of the water bottles when you're in the desert. Or something.

Looks like it'll be Pilotwings, SSF4, and Super Monkey Ball for me.

The giant bomb SMB 3DS quick look made it look really good and has a lot of different modes and content to it.

I need to hit 500 likes on Facebook to migrate my page with a Facebook.com/kmartgamer

I apologize for the spam but I'm definitely getting some internal pressure to get there in order for the Facebook admins to make the change.

Blah. Josh sent me a gift card since I never got my points from MVC3, but it hasn't arrived yet and I'm going out of town tomorrow so the Homefront deal will be over before I get back. Trying to decide if I should pay full price or just wait to see if Kmart does another deal for it in the future.

I think homefront will see sales very soon - Like Bulletstorm before it. Their sales numbers aren't going to be that much different, I don't think. I don't know if THQ has the same attitude towards aggressive price drops during the 2-3 week later sales slump new releases go through though.

I was going to jump on the 3DS, but there aren't any launch games I actually want. I think that I will wait for some future bundle or promotion--have nearly $200 in Kmart credit, otherwise I'd opt for Amazon and save the $18 on tax. A $10 or $15 SYWR credit would have been enough to convince me, but the game offer doesn't grab me.

Thanks for the effort, though, Josh. Not bad for people who want a launch game.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Notice the icons next to the offer?

Nope I'm on my phone. But thanks for writing all that when a yes would of been easier!

[quote name='dino88']It's your lucky day! They just showed up in the OP.

Seeing as how Altanis posted about as many times as 50 CAGs put together on any given day, probably not.[/QUOTE]

Im not seeing them, by OP you mean the first page of the thread right? All i see are the 3/29 games with TBD behind them.

[quote name='Achilles00']I was going to jump on the 3DS, but there aren't any launch games I actually want. I think that I will wait for some future bundle or promotion--have nearly $200 in Kmart credit, otherwise I'd opt for Amazon and save the $18 on tax. A $10 or $15 SYWR credit would have been enough to convince me, but the game offer doesn't grab me.

Thanks for the effort, though, Josh. Not bad for people who want a launch game.[/QUOTE]

which is like 95% of the people? really who doesn't buy a lunch title for a new hardware.. how else are you going to try out the new 3d without a new game? what you expect to buy the 3ds and then a game in a few months? hardware in general have never really had a sale when it comes out so the fact that people expect a coupon or discount is ridiculous..

[quote name='jer7583']I think homefront will see sales very soon - Like Bulletstorm before it. Their sales numbers aren't going to be that much different, I don't think. I don't know if THQ has the same attitude towards aggressive price drops during the 2-3 week later sales slump new releases go through though.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm is selling very well actually, like the NPD numbers I posted a few days ago.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I need to hit 500 likes on Facebook to migrate my page with a Facebook.com/kmartgamer

I apologize for the spam but I'm definitely getting some internal pressure to get there in order for the Facebook admins to make the change.[/QUOTE]
+1 like.

That requirement is so arbitrary, IMO. What does 500 likes achieve that roughly two million views on CAG doesn't/can't? If I worked at Facebook, I'd let you migrate on a whim as a potential investment.

[quote name='sadboy']+1 like.

That requirement is so arbitrary, IMO. What does 500 likes achieve that roughly two million views on CAG doesn't/can't? If I worked at Facebook, I'd let you migrate on a whim as a potential investment.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back