LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='io']
ChibiJosh - my son was playing your "Death" level when I came downstairs.[/quote]

I like your son. He's good people. Was he able to finish it? I'm not even able to finish it half the time.

I hearted your kids and all their levels. Something I think you forgot to do when you hearted people with your kids' accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Well, dammit, don't list your damn CAG name for the OP unless that is your PSN ID. What the hell use is that? :rofl: I just wrote down the names in the OP on a piece of paper and didn't have CAG names/PSN profile IDs to compare. OP, please sort those out if possible![/quote]

I did state quite clearly in the initial post for people to use their PSN ID's and the main list shows this. Oh well, I'll highlight it in bright green or something to really ram that point home.

[quote name='Wlogan31']I think I just hearted every author that Io or ShinChibiJosh have hearted - I'm getting a little carried away

EDIT: Per review of the creators you guys have hearted, there are clearly MANY other CAGs that are playing LBP that I hope get involved in this thread (I saw ManaKnight, daroga, metaly, Rolento, etc)...[/quote]

Get them on this thread. We'll hit critical mass soon I'm sure and see everyone's Create trophy's roll in!!!

OK Main page updated. Does hearting from sub-accounts on your PS3 work? I've got 4 (YobRenoops, my US account, my Japanese account and my girlfriends account) so could generate 4 times the hearts if they counted.

Also you could, conceiveably, create 50 sub accounts on your PS3 and use that to heart your main account. That's if you were being really lazy of course!

I'll get on LBP tonight and heart/play the additions.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I like your son. He's good people. Was he able to finish it? I'm not even able to finish it half the time.

I hearted your kids and all their levels. Something I think you forgot to do when you hearted people with your kids' accounts.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure - I'll have to ask him in the AM :lol:.

No, I didn't heart everyone's levels. I was going to play through some first. I had just enough time to get on and switch all the accounts and do the creator thing. Then CAG was crappy all evening and just now was the first time I've been able to get a page to load (been trying for 8 hours or so!). Hopefully this post posts!

I'm done with the list with my US account and I'm only missing io's kids and codename42 with my JP account. Should be able to fix that this weekend though. I'll also try and make my way through some of everyone's levels.

My 6 year-old appreciates the hearts guys. When he turned it on to play yesterday he got the 10-hearted level trophy. He was pretty excited about that. Now my other son wants it, so keep 'em coming ;).

However, they are still both pretty low on the creator hearts. One only had 8, 4 of which are from us and 1 other I think he got online before. So that means only 3 CAGs, at most, have hearted him. I think the other two have even fewer.

As for levels, my daughter's one, in particular, I think is pretty neat - so please at least give that one a play through. I believe it is called "delicous!!" (spelled exactly that way - not sure though). It's not challenging or anything, but it is cute I think. She only has the one published, so give that a play. The boys tend to spam the new levels a bit too much, but what can you do? :lol:

el_cheezer - I still need to get you from one or two of the accounts. For whatever reason, you don't show up all the time on other people's lists even though I know you are there (like on ChibiJosh's). I saw you there one time with one of the kid's accounts, and then not for the others.

I only need 2 more creator hearts and 10 more level playthroughs! woo-hoo! I hope we get more CAGs here soon so I can help them to trophy heaven!

[quote name='Wlogan31']I only need 2 more creator hearts and 10 more level playthroughs! woo-hoo! I hope we get more CAGs here soon so I can help them to trophy heaven![/QUOTE]

What are the requirements for that trophy? Maybe we need to get this added to the OP - all the trophies related to online play and their requirements.

Create - All levels hearted for a total of 50, 30 player hearts
Celebrity - 5 player hearts
Feel the Love - 10 level hearts on a single level
Crowd Pleaser - 50 plays on a single level
Look what I made - 5 plays on a single level

I published a second (slightly easier) version of my "So much death" level. If people could give that a couple hearts (and play throughs and comments), that'd be great. I need like 3 player hearts and 8 or so level hearts until creator.

I'll join, I don't have a level yet, but I'm happy to help, and I'll make one eventually for the trophies (LBP seems like the second game where a platinum is within reach after burnout).

PSN: Gubermonster

[quote name='happy']I'll join, I don't have a level yet, but I'm happy to help, and I'll make one eventually for the trophies (LBP seems like the second game where a platinum is within reach after burnout).

PSN: Gubermonster[/quote]

If you could publish a level with just a scoreboard that would be great and make it much easier to find you.

Thanks

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Already got plat trophy[/quote]

:bomb: Well sorry we can't all make the bestest level that's ever benz! :lol:

[quote name='FSUCure']PSN: FSUCure
Level: Lost?[/quote]

Just gave you your first author heart!

I got the Create trophy but I want to help everyone else still get there. I still need 6 playthroughs of my level to get the Crowd Pleaser though...

I've hearted everyone with both my accounts up to happy/gubermonster. I'll give FSUCure some hearts and Western_Owl a playthrough next time I'm on.

I just need 13 more creator hearts for the Create trophy. I'd appreciate it if anyone who still needs to go, does so.

I think there's a few people who haven't done anything yet because I think I've only gotten 7 or 8 player hearts since this thing started.

I tried to heart some levels, but whenever I searched for the levels they didn't come up. Am I this dumb, or am I missing some search method. I did find So Much Death which I hearted, but beyond that I failed numerous other searches.

Well, whenever you search for something, a lot of levels will come up, so you just have to look through all the 30 or so levels that show up. I searched for PSN user name whenever I search.

Also, you need to heart the level creators as well, not just the level.

I hearted you as a creator when I found your level. I was hoping to use your hearted users to find the others, but that wasn't giving me anyone else on the list.

Can you search for PSN names in the normal text search, I tried it for someone and also had no luck. I also looked around all the levels that came up a few times without finding what I wanted.

Yeah. You can search for PSN name in the normal text search.

Were you looking at the list of my hearted creators or were you looking at them on the planet? Because it only shows like 10 on the list. If you hit R1 when looking at my icon and all my levels you can go to hearted levels and then hearted creators. You should be able to find them all that way.

I just hearted the last 3 people up to FSUCure.

This is the way I do it with my two accounts and it keeps me from typing anything:

PRO TIP:

- Find someone who has gone down the list, like me (except for JGB1503).;)

- Select "Find more by this author."

- R1 over to my "Hearted Creators" page.

- Heart everyone on the list from there.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Yeah. You can search for PSN name in the normal text search.

Were you looking at the list of my hearted creators or were you looking at them on the planet? Because it only shows like 10 on the list. If you hit R1 when looking at my icon and all my levels you can go to hearted levels and then hearted creators. You should be able to find them all that way.

I just hearted the last 3 people up to FSUCure.[/quote]

That's my problem, I was only looking at the list. Next time I'll try with the planet. Thanks

I've got 23 on my level and 7 on me before the glory of the Create Trophy. I'll try and get more people I know in on this.

Please edit the first post to note that I now only need playthroughs (no more hearts) to save people time. I am continuing to work my way down the list and am trying to play everyone's level as well (to help w/ the other trophies)...

I know some people on the list are not holding up their ends because my kids only have anywhere from 6-8 creator hearts, and keep in mind they each had at least 3 to begin with because we all hearted each other ;).

ChibiJosh has done a nice job - he even went and hearted my son's duplicate levels, which I don't expect anyone to bother with (hearting 1 or 2 levels per kid would be fine). My daughter's level actually had a nice comment from a random (non-CAG I assume) person on there. It's nothing spectacular, but it is a real level that she put together and not just for trophies (which she doesn't really care about, but I figured I'd help her out with it anyway).

I went on last night with one of the boys accounts and hearted a bunch of stuff. I still need to do other people's levels with the other two kids' accounts (though I've done most of the creator hearts already).

io - I did what I could for you and the kids ;) But I know what you mean on some people not participating. I'm really surprised this thread hasn't just taken off. Too many lazy CAGs I suppose...

The main post can also be updated to show me as needing creator hearts only. I'm good as far as level plays and level hearts go.

I also know that a few people haven't gone through the list yet. I can tell when I go through people's lists looking for creators instead of typing in the names.

And io, I played some of your kids' levels. They aren't life changing or anything, but my wife and I had a great time playing through them. You should go into their accounts and move them every few days. It republishes the level and it will put it up in the NEWEST pages where people will see them. It will get them a few more plays/hearts that way. I wouldn't expect too much as far as comments go. Most of the ones I see are just requests for plays and hearts.

[quote name='el_cheezer']

And io, I played some of your kids' levels. They aren't life changing or anything, but my wife and I had a great time playing through them. You should go into their accounts and move them every few days. It republishes the level and it will put it up in the NEWEST pages where people will see them. It will get them a few more plays/hearts that way. I wouldn't expect too much as far as comments go. Most of the ones I see are just requests for plays and hearts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I need to get them to republish. As for the comments, no, I wasn't expecting anything which is why I was surprised to see a (nice) comment on one of them.

I still need to go play through most levels. I hearted most of the creators on the list already so finding levels will be much easier. I may not get to it till the weekend though.

Maybe we should have a CAG LBP night where we get into groups and play through a bunch of cag levels which would be faster than everyone searching out stuff by themselves (the people who know what they're doing can lead the parties)

Sorry I've not been able to go through the full list, my net connection has been up and down like a yo-yo at home. Once it's stable i'll get on it.

Have long time ago hearted every person on my PSN list.. =)

Tonight I have hearted everyone's levels on the list in this thread with an actual level name.

PSN: Jonlubbe
Level: Jon's first try.

[edit]Really just need creator hearts now.. =) and only 9 more.

[quote name='jonlubbe']Have long time ago hearted every person on my PSN list.. =)

Tonight I have hearted everyone's levels on the list in this thread with an actual level name.

PSN: Jonlubbe
Level: Jon's first try.[/quote]

Yo Lubbe - thanks again for the headset. When/if I ever get power in my home again (sleeping in 20 degree weather with no lights is getting old) then we should hop back on LBP and run through some levels again...

Once I get power I'll continue hearting all/playing levels...

My machine at home crashed, which will make it hard for me to keep up with the hearts. I'm only 17 and 18 at the moment, but I'll try to get them hearted ASAP.

As a side note, I'm only missing 8 creator hearts for the trophy. I'll also try and stick around and help with the list until there's enough folks in here.

I'd like help too please. I'll start hearting peeps (and their levels) in the OP tonight.

PSN: SweetSweetTrash
level: Ni Ni Level

thanks!

[quote name='el_cheezer']My machine at home crashed, which will make it hard for me to keep up with the hearts. I'm only 17 and 18 at the moment, but I'll try to get them hearted ASAP.

As a side note, I'm only missing 8 creator hearts for the trophy. I'll also try and stick around and help with the list until there's enough folks in here.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about #17 or 18. Neither of them have hearted me, at least, and I doubt they heart anyone else. Also, neither of them have been on CAG since they posted.

I only need 1 more creator heart for the trophy.

hearted everyones levels after i played them and i hearted the players too. just need myself and my level to get some more hearts please! thanks

[quote name='cartman58']I hearted everyone a week ago, but I'll hop back on this evening and get Io's clan and all the other updates.[/QUOTE]

Appreciated! My older son apparently published a "rock and roll" level (not sure exactly how he spelled it but look under LightningRingo). It looked pretty good when he was making it but I haven't actually got to play it yet.

As I posted in the main LBP thread, I can no longer play the game, apparently, due to some massive (and known) bug. When I start up I get booted to the XMB before I even get to my pod. It seems it has something to do with a texture being in the pod that isn't in my profile. I assume this came from my kids slapping stickers and pictures and whatnot all over my pod last time we played and one (or more) must have been from a Community level I didn't play.

Apparently this may be fixed by mid-Feb in the next patch, but we'll see. It sucks because I really wanted to work on my real level. In any case, I'll go through the kids' accounts and do more hearting and playing and such with the updated list. I just can't do anything more from my own account for a while :cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back