LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, I'm so sick of this h4h crap. 80% of the comments on my levels are either, "Give me a heart, I hearted yours!" or "Play my level.bob.sagets.adventure!" (spammed 500 times). They shouldn't have made it a trophy.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Bah, I'm so sick of this h4h crap. 80% of the comments on my levels are either, "Give me a heart, I hearted yours!" or "Play my level.bob.sagets.adventure!" (spammed 500 times). They shouldn't have made it a trophy.[/quote]

Yea I wish they hadn't made it a trophy, but tell me this, did it or did it not do it's job as a trophy. Trophies are meant to keep you playing the title, and the "create" and "share" trophies did just that. They are annoying as hell(just got share), but they are keeping people playing this game.

OK I've updated the main thread and I'll get on hearting everyone later on. Just to let you all know I've got 6 hearts to go on levels (I've got all my author ones now), so the trophy and the platinum are within my grasp!

Can everyone on the list that has the trophy now let me know and I'll adjust the chart to show success? Can you stay in the crew for a few weeks though and help out any new guys we get?

Thanks!

My machine is still in the shop. I'm on a borrowed machine right now. I'm only missing the last person on the list as of right now.

I was only 3 creator hearts away from the trophy a few days ago. Now I'm down one for some reason. Just need 4 creator hearts for the trophy. Hopefully we'll get more folks in here. Do we know who hasn't gone through the list yet?

[quote name='el_cheezer'] Do we know who hasn't gone through the list yet?[/QUOTE]

Quite a few because I think I only have 12-14 hearts or so - and a couple are from people on my FL that aren't part of this group.

Finally managed to have time to go through the whole list. Hearted everyone's profile and level.

Sadly my profile still only has one heart on it. (The one I gave myself. :p)

Corko93 - Betcha cant find the bubble!

Thanks for playing the level guys :)
Please heart me as an author aswell as the level
I'l do the same if you leave details in the comments!

Just going through to do the levels in the list now :)

Please add me to the list. I will start playing and hearting people tomorrow (it's a little late to do so tonight.)

My PSN name is the same as my name here: tholly

My level name (kinda crappy, still working on it...) is: Perilous Path

My level should take only a couple of minutes to beat.

Everybody knows that the Create trophy only needs hearts, not plays, right? (30 Creator and 50 total on levels)

I'm just going through the list and hearting people and their levels. If someone needs level plays, it might be a good idea to make a note on the OP so that they get plays the plays they need.

I've got about 6-7 creator hearts left. Unfortunately I still have to get the socialite trophy. I CAN NOT get a game with 3 people not on my buddy list to stay connected. It ALWAYS says either "failed to load all people" or someone else will drop before the end.

Ok so the name of my little POS level is

Warhawk Sticker & Trophies

And my PSN ID is

SoCalDude

Thanks! I will go thru the list and heart everybody also.

You can remove my name from the list as I have the trophy now (YAY!). That way people won't have to bother with me and others will move up the list. Fear not - I'll keep playing through and hearting levels/authors!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Anyone here try making a music level?

I'm considering taking a stab at it, but I just don't know what song I should try :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]I did one verse and chorus of Still Alive. It's pretty easy to do once you figure out how to lay out the tiles. I would also recommend making one of each note that you'll need and then just copying the object over an over instead of making a new one each time.

It's been really busy at work lately and I'm still on a borrowed machine, but once I have time, I'll try to make my music level a little more interesting.

just search for "lakzo" and it's the first one that comes up.
It's called Lakzo's Mountain Fortress and my PSN ID is IXI_Clayman_IXI
i want to get this damn thing over with

Got the platinum trophy last night. I'll continue to keep up with the list to help out, but it won't be as often as before.

I just got done hearting everyone on the list (author & level) that I was able to find.

Please do the same for me.

Thanks!

Username: tholly
Level: Perilous Path

[quote name='KingBroly']So is 1.09 out? And does it fix anything?[/quote]

It is out, and surely it fixes *something*.... but I haven't ever had issues, so I can't tell ya if it fixed the big problems.

I have yet to try it but does online multi still hella lag? That was like my main turnoff when trying to play with people, it'd be fine for a couple minutes then start acting up :/

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I have yet to try it but does online multi still hella lag? That was like my main turnoff when trying to play with people, it'd be fine for a couple minutes then start acting up :/[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same problem. Figured it was wireless. Hooked it up wired to my router and it has worked flawless ever since....lightning fast even.

If wired is an option for you, I highly recommend it (my friend had the same problem, and the same solution fixed it.)

[quote name='tholly']I had the exact same problem. Figured it was wireless. Hooked it up wired to my router and it has worked flawless ever since....lightning fast even.

If wired is an option for you, I highly recommend it (my friend had the same problem, and the same solution fixed it.)[/quote]
Hmmm, that might be it since I use wireless, but my router is like 10 ft away from the PS3 :/

I wanted to avoid clutter but it sounds like I might have to wire it anyways, guess I'll give it a shot >.

[quote name='tholly']I had the exact same problem. Figured it was wireless. Hooked it up wired to my router and it has worked flawless ever since....lightning fast even.

If wired is an option for you, I highly recommend it (my friend had the same problem, and the same solution fixed it.)[/quote]
I haven't tried it recently, but I was using wired and was having lag issues... maybe I should pop in the game, update, and try again.:lol:

I got LBP running but I have a final to prepare for tomorrow plus a paper. I'll try to squeeze in some time since I'm really curious :)

i've been hoping to be added to the list for a while (maybe my post was missed....)

Please add me:

Username: tholly
Level: Perilous Path

Bump for bump sake.

I'm still 6 away. I've had around 8 people not from this site add me. So that means there are quite a few of you that got onto the list and are not adding people. Do your part. If you want to be on the list, go ahead and do the hearting for those on it. This crew has stalled, get rowing!!! :D

Still up to 2 creator hearts to go. And has any of the 'TBA' creators put their levels up yet?

[edit]
WOOOO Finally got Platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried going thru the list but had trouble finding a good number of the levels and gave up. Its tough when you enter a common word like "Christmas" whatever and countless levels pop up. I never thought about searching by name - but I just found out that worked (at least for DD it did). Maybe I will give that a shot...

I only have about 10 creator hearts to go - if you play my level real quick and give me some hearts and leave a comment like "CAG Heart" I will know to go over to yours and return the favor. I am gong to strt doing that myself - leaving a comment of "CAG Heart" so you know I was there.

My new level:
Fussland Fury part 1

My PSN name is over there

I got LBP the same time as SFIV and I haven't put any time and attention into it so I have no idea how to search for specific PSN id's.

I couldn't find cartman's Christmas level. Fuss, I hearted your level a couple of days ago but I'm not sure if I hearted you as an author, I'll have to check next time I load up LBP.

I am only 4 hearts as a publisher away from the trophy.. I am hitting up anybody out there for some love. I am going thru the posted levels here now. If you see "CAG heart" in your comments you know I was there - and if I see you left it in my comments I will know you were there and will make a point to heart you and a level of yours as a thank you.

EDIT - got the trophy! Thanks! If you still want to play and heart my level just put CAG heart int eh comments and I will still play and heart you and your level. I still need to play 150 community games!

Here is an updated list.

Those who still need them or haven't posted that they've got the trophies.

1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: LittleBigPlanet Racing(V1.4 Final Cut)
6: #PSN ID: frizby #Level: LOST or Little Big Indiana Jones
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
9: #PSN ID: JGB1503 # Level: (TBA)
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio - FAILS TO LOAD LEVEL
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: the terrifying level
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: Delicous!!!
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: the race
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
15: #PSN ID: Gubermonster #Level: 20x test - COULDN'T FIND
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost? - COULDN'T FIND
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
20: #PSN ID: SweetSweetTrash #Level: Ni Ni Level
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
23: #PSN ID: tholly #Level: Perilous Path
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
26: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
27: #PSN ID: GodlyOne #Level: h4h CAGCTC The Great Journey
28: #PSN ID: nbballard #Level: Shoot Smiley CAGCTC

Those who already have the trophy.
24: #PSN ID: SoCalDude #Level: Fussland Fury part 1
4: #PSN ID: el_cheezer #Level: The Ant Hill Adventure
8: #PSN ID: Western_Owl #Level: A for Effort?
3: #PSN ID: ShinChibiJosh #Level: So Much Death
19: #PSN ID: Jonlubbe #Level: Jon's first try
2: #PSN ID: Cartman058 #Level: School is out for Christmas

I should be able to go through the list later this week. I've been sick the past week or so.

Change me from need to have as well, thank you all for the help with this, it was much appreciated, and i will continue to play and heart players on the list.

[quote name='mguiddy'] Here is an updated list.

Those who still need them or haven't posted that they've got the trophies.

1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
2: #PSN ID: Cartman058 #Level: School is out for Christmas
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: LittleBigPlanet Racing(V1.4 Final Cut)
6: #PSN ID: frizby #Level: LOST or Little Big Indiana Jones
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
9: #PSN ID: JGB1503 # Level: (TBA)
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: (TBA)
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: (TBA)
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: (TBA)
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
15: #PSN ID: Gubermonster #Level: 20x test
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost?
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
20: #PSN ID: SweetSweetTrash #Level: Ni Ni Level
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
23: #PSN ID: tholly #Level: Perilous Path
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
25: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
25: #PSN ID: GodlyOne #Level: h4h CAGCTC The Great Journey

I should be able to go through the list later this week. I've been sick the past week or so.[/quote]

:whee: Great work on the update DD!

I went through the list, hearted the levels and authors, and left a "CAG heart" comment. Never hearted the TBA people yet but I'll probably heart them as an author later on today.

[quote name='GodlyOne']:whee: Great work on the update DD!
[/quote]
Thanks. I wanted to make a new list for myself, but figured I'd do it for everyone else since the OP went poof.:roll:

[quote name='GodlyOne']:whee: Great work on the update DD!

I went through the list, hearted the levels and authors, and left a "CAG heart" comment. Never hearted the TBA people yet but I'll probably heart them as an author later on today.[/quote]

Thanks for the CAG heart. It made it really easy to just click on your comment and heart you right there.

I'm FOUR away. This is killing me. I've still got to get the "four people not on your buddy list" as well, but then I'll have the platinum.

[quote name='cartman58']Thanks for the CAG heart. It made it really easy to just click on your comment and heart you right there.

I'm FOUR away. This is killing me. I've still got to get the "four people not on your buddy list" as well, but then I'll have the platinum.[/quote]

I hearted both you and your level - so you are now 3 away :bouncy:

I need in on this. Sorry guys- but my level is mostly a quick cash in-

PSN: nbballard
Lvl: Shoot Smiley CAGCTC

I still need plays, creator hearts, and player hearts. I'll be hearting all in the op right now.

edit- i edited my level name and accidentally overwrote the whole thing. If anyone played or left comments, i think they got deleted. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back