LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cartman58']Thanks for the CAG heart. It made it really easy to just click on your comment and heart you right there.

I'm FOUR away. This is killing me. I've still got to get the "four people not on your buddy list" as well, but then I'll have the platinum.[/quote]

You'll probably get to 50 hearts without even knowing it so don't worry about it.

I still gotta get that "play a level with 3 strangers" trophy too so if we can get 2 other people, I can help you out with that.

Well. I have a buddy from another site who has 3-4 PSN accounts. So he just gave me 4 hearts. He and his kids signed on and played a level with me. So I just got the platinum. It's nice to pick up a platinum.

So yea, I can be taken off the list. I'll still hop in here and heart people, though.

[quote name='mguiddy']Here is an updated list.

Those who still need them or haven't posted that they've got the trophies.

1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: LittleBigPlanet Racing(V1.4 Final Cut)
6: #PSN ID: frizby #Level: LOST or Little Big Indiana Jones
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
9: #PSN ID: JGB1503 # Level: (TBA)
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio - FAILS TO LOAD LEVEL
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: the terrifying level
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: Delicous!!!
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: the race
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
15: #PSN ID: Gubermonster #Level: 20x test - COULDN'T FIND
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost? - COULDN'T FIND
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
20: #PSN ID: SweetSweetTrash #Level: Ni Ni Level
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
23: #PSN ID: tholly #Level: Perilous Path
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
26: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
27: #PSN ID: GodlyOne #Level: h4h CAGCTC The Great Journey
28: #PSN ID: nbballard #Level: Shoot Smiley CAGCTC

Those who already have the trophy.
24: #PSN ID: SoCalDude #Level: Fussland Fury part 1
4: #PSN ID: el_cheezer #Level: The Ant Hill Adventure
8: #PSN ID: Western_Owl #Level: A for Effort?
3: #PSN ID: ShinChibiJosh #Level: So Much Death
19: #PSN ID: Jonlubbe #Level: Jon's first try
2: #PSN ID: Cartman058 #Level: School is out for Christmas

I should be able to go through the list later this week. I've been sick the past week or so.
[/quote]
Okay. I updated my list and am about to go through and do some hearts/plays.

If a mod/guide reads this (io, you still read this sometimes?) and wants to make me the OP, I'll be cool with it since I think Yob died...:lol:

I went through and creator/level hearted everyone on the list, played through the level (at least one try, a few I got stuck and didn't actually finish), and left a comment.
I added the names of levels for those that still had TBA and added a note to those that I couldn't find.
io, your level "fails to load" so you may want to republish or make something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cartman58']
I'm FOUR away. This is killing me. I've still got to get the "four people not on your buddy list" as well, but then I'll have the platinum.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GodlyOne']I still gotta get that "play a level with 3 strangers" trophy too so if we can get 2 other people, I can help you out with that.[/QUOTE]

Weird that you guys had trouble with that one - I got that one of the very first times I played online. The one I don't have is the play with 4 friends one! That seems near impossible since very few people are ever playing at the same time.

[quote name='mguiddy']Okay. I updated my list and am about to go through and do some hearts/plays.

If a mod/guide reads this (io, you still read this sometimes?) and wants to make me the OP, I'll be cool with it since I think Yob died...:lol:

I went through and creator/level hearted everyone on the list, played through the level (at least one try, a few I got stuck and didn't actually finish), and left a comment.
I added the names of levels for those that still had TBA and added a note to those that I couldn't find.
io, your level "fails to load" so you may want to republish or make something new.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for finding some of my kids levels and updating that in the list. They have tons of levels and I don't think the 50 hearts is a problem for them, but they most definitely need the creator hearts. I will republish my level next time I'm on. I haven't played in a while, but I'll go through and catch up with everyone else too. mguiddy - not sure if you are on my PSN friend's list, but if not could you send me a request - then I can use your hearted list to get to everyone else ;).

I don't think I can make you the OP, but I can paste your list into the OP. Or you could make a new thread and we could close this one.

[quote name='GodlyOne']You'll probably get to 50 hearts without even knowing it so don't worry about it.

I still gotta get that "play a level with 3 strangers" trophy too so if we can get 2 other people, I can help you out with that.[/quote]

Go find those contra stages that just came out, I got placed into 3 4 player games in a row.

[quote name='io']
Thanks for finding some of my kids levels and updating that in the list. They have tons of levels and I don't think the 50 hearts is a problem for them, but they most definitely need the creator hearts. I will republish my level next time I'm on. I haven't played in a while, but I'll go through and catch up with everyone else too. mguiddy - not sure if you are on my PSN friend's list, but if not could you send me a request - then I can use your hearted list to get to everyone else ;).

I don't think I can make you the OP, but I can paste your list into the OP. Or you could make a new thread and we could close this one.[/quote]
I noticed a few of your boy's levels are "Failed to load" so I added one to the list that was loading.

I'll send a request now, I think you can do that with the in game XMB... if not after I'm done with Killzone 2. I don't have many other creators/levels hearted that aren't on the list, so using me will be pretty easy.

I'll probably just make a new thread then... I'll probably do it later tonight.

[quote name='io']Weird that you guys had trouble with that one - I got that one of the very first times I played online. The one I don't have is the play with 4 friends one! That seems near impossible since very few people are ever playing at the same time.
[/quote]

It's oddly difficult to find games online with more than one other person, I've never found a game online that had at least 2 other people in it.

Tried organizing a 4 person party to get the Socialite trophy in the PS3trophies.org site but that never worked out since that forum is just a clusterfuck of people whoring out for hearts.
Meh, I think I'll just skip the Socialite and Party Person trophies, continue my streak of having no Platinums :lol:

*gotta make a note to heart nbballard's level next time I play LBP.

Well, I'm certainly up for trying the 4-person friend one wth you guys. I don't know how I'll get that otherwise.

So, get this: My level wouldn't load because it was "moderated" and I got a message saying I had to remove the problem before I could publish it. Of course there was no note or indication of what it was that had been "moderated", but I had a guess. I included Paper Mario and Paper Luigi cutouts I had gotten from another level. When I deleted those and republished it didn't complain. So, anyway, "cagio" ought to load now.

I'd appreciate anyone playing my daughter's "Delicous!!!" level as she is just a few plays away from 50 (there's a trophy for that, right?). Also, for my boys, try "the sushis" and "crab land" as those are some of their better ones and have more plays than the ones listed. My older son just made a few levels chock full of Beatles pictures he digitized out of a book he got for Christmas. I wonder if stuff like that will get "moderated" too? Anyway, just beware those have tons of stickers in them ;).

i need "Top of the Class" and some of the 2-4x items. We should get together sometime.

I think it's 50 hearts, not plays (50 level hearts and 30 personal heart)

[quote name='nbballard']i need "Top of the Class" and some of the 2-4x items. We should get together sometime.

I think it's 50 hearts, not plays (50 level hearts and 30 personal heart)[/quote]

The levels Dancer's Court, Frozen Tundra, Bunker, and Collector's Lair are the only ones that have 3-4 player items so it shouldn't be that time consuming to get them. I haven't even got to those levels yet, still on the Canyon levels.

I finally had 3 other people in a game and I was about to finish the level with the most points and I think to myself "alright, I'm guaranteed the Socialite and Top of the Class trophies" but 2 of the people straight up just left after they realized that they weren't going to be in first place. :roll:

[quote name='nbballard']i need "Top of the Class" and some of the 2-4x items. We should get together sometime.

I think it's 50 hearts, not plays (50 level hearts and 30 personal heart)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I think there's another for 50 plays. Yeah, this one:

Crowd Pleaser Silver Trophy
A level you published was played by 50 or more people

i tried to be sneaky earlier, and force people that joined my game into playing my online level for extra plays, but it didn't add to the play counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back