Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mattBLiTZ']So like...I still don't exactly understand the gameplay of Dead Space Ignition. I saw one of the 'electrical race' videos, and I hear there's also like a puzzle and a tower defense style mini game?

I wonder what the leaderboards would be ranked by on a game like this o_O[/QUOTE]

Quoting for new page..I still don't get what this game is!

[quote name='mattBLiTZ']Quoting for new page..I still don't get what this game is![/QUOTE]

It's a bridge game between Dead Space and Dead Space 2. It's a motion comic combined with a mix of games. Unless you are a big Dead Space nut I don't imagine it making much sense or much there for you.

[quote name='gamingdroid']What the heck, why did the Blood Dragon Armor no longer on sale? Did anyone actually see or get it for the discounted price?[/QUOTE]
I think they just haven't changed the price yet for some reason.

I got the Mass Effect 2 Suit for my avatar. It's the first avatar accessory I've ever bought! I wouldn't normally want to pay for this sort of thing, but I've got extra points from Bing Rewards. It's too bad I can't even put it on right now since I'm part of the beta for the new dashboard.

Thought I would repost this in this thread, as I had posted it in the Marketplace thread in the 360 forum but wanted to make sure those of us(like utopian) who are also eagerly awaiting Might and Magic Clash of Heroes HD XBLA :

For those of you, like me, who were wondering where the hell Might and Magic : Clash of Heroes HD was given its originial "Summer 2010" Release Date, I'm afraid they have revised said release date until Quarter 1 2011 as revealed by this look into the game over at destructoid :

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-might-magic-clash-of-heroes-185669.phtml

That makes me sad, I was really hoping it was coming much sooner than anywhere from 3-5 months from now. Still looks sweet, however.

I was going to get Comic Jumper but i didn't enjoy the demo very much (Loved the style but lackluster game play) so i got the 2 MC2 DLC packs. It's a good deal and i'll never buy that GOTY edition. Now i just need Lair of the Shadow Broker to show up cheap. There are only 3 DLC packs for pay right?

[quote name='WTPolaris']For those of you, like me, who were wondering where the hell Might and Magic : Clash of Heroes HD was given its originial "Summer 2010" Release Date, I'm afraid they have revised said release date until Quarter 1 2011[/QUOTE]

Noooooooo.gif!

thx for the news. oh well.

[quote name='abhinav']I was going to get Comic Jumper but i didn't enjoy the demo very much (Loved the style but lackluster game play) so i got the 2 MC2 DLC packs. It's a good deal and i'll never buy that GOTY edition. Now i just need Lair of the Shadow Broker to show up cheap. There are only 3 DLC packs for pay right?[/QUOTE]

I felt exactly the same way.

[quote name='WTPolaris']Thought I would repost this in this thread, as I had posted it in the Marketplace thread in the 360 forum but wanted to make sure those of us(like utopian) who are also eagerly awaiting Might and Magic Clash of Heroes HD XBLA :

For those of you, like me, who were wondering where the hell Might and Magic : Clash of Heroes HD was given its originial "Summer 2010" Release Date, I'm afraid they have revised said release date until Quarter 1 2011 as revealed by this look into the game over at destructoid :

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-might-magic-clash-of-heroes-185669.phtml

That makes me sad, I was really hoping it was coming much sooner than anywhere from 3-5 months from now. Still looks sweet, however.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's disappointing. I've been first in line to get it from Goozex since it came out, and I've held off many times hoping the 360 version would come sooner.

Thanks for the update.

Link

Until October 18th. Gears of war 2 All Fronts 400MS Points.

This content pack features all 19 downloadable Gears 2 multiplayer maps and a bonus deleted single-player chapter, "Road to Ruin," from the Gears of War 2 campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 800 last week, this is another price drop? It was 1600 -> 1200 -> 800. Now 400, even more of a bargain (if this is intended).

Great find, GameOnJohn, I went to buy it immediately. :) Unfortunately, it's region locked, and apparently not available to me because I'm living in Taiwan this year (even though my gamertag is still US). At least they didn't make me pay and THEN tell me I couldn't use it, I suppose, but this still sucks... :p

This is an insane deal. yes its perm'ed at 800 MSP . But 400 MSP is even better. w/ all the campaigns,etc.. you really cant go wrong

[quote name='utopianmachine']Man, that's disappointing. I've been first in line to get it from Goozex since it came out, and I've held off many times hoping the 360 version would come sooner.

Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]

I got you beat, I bought the DS version and it sat in my backlog for who knows how long. I finally decide to play and then the HD version is announced. Luckily it was still sealed, but I sold it at a loss. Been waiting for HD version ever since.

Thanks to Shrike who did an edit to the title.
I saw it in my twitter feed between classes. I had to sneak into a testing PC-lab to update in the 15 mins I have till my next mid-term.

I added it to the OP with the link. I will update the DLC post around 3pm.

I wish sonic was 800 points instead of 1200. All i need to spend to complete the spending of 2400pts is 800 and that's all i got. Anyone got any good ideas to spend 800pts for an arcade game?

[quote name='z3razerviper']IP-Locked?[/QUOTE]
There are 20 countries (apparently) where you can buy and download All Fronts. If you're not physically in one of these countries (it's IP detected, not gamertag-based), you'll either not be able to buy All Fronts, or be able to buy it but not able to download it. Apparently there are some people who spent 1600 points on it at launch and were never able to download it, and never got a refund...

You can use a VPN to get around it if you're desperate, of course. Just add ten bucks onto the cost. :p

Wow and I thought GeOW DLC was a sweet deal at 800pts. If you own GeOW2 and dont have this there is no excuse now not to get it. The single player level is worth the $5 alone. Plus all the extra achievements if you like that stuff.

I have enough in a second account to get the GeOW2 DLC. I was wondering, if I buy it on that account, am I able to play it on my main account just as long both accounts are on the same console?

[quote name='D0RC']I have enough in a second account to get the GeOW2 DLC. I was wondering, if I buy it on that account, am I able to play it on my main account just as long both accounts are on the same console?[/QUOTE]

THE DLC is locked to the initial console where it was downloaded and to the gamertag that purchased it. You can play it offline on the initial console.

You will have to be authenticated via Xbox Live to use it with the gamertag that puchased on any other console.

[quote name='Jankee']THE DLC is locked to the initial console where it was downloaded and to the gamertag that purchased it. You can play it offline on the initial console.

You will have to be authenticated via Xbox Live to use it with the gamertag that puchased on any other console.[/QUOTE]

You can always play DLC and XBLA games on the original console the content was downloaded on with ANY GT as long as you are connected to Live.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Alright, grabbed the ME2 DLC Kasumi and Overlord, so that's 800 pts towards my 2400 in the month. Still have never grabbed the Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection, so I'll probably do that, which is another 800 pts. So now I just need to find something else for 800 pts and I'll have enough. Hopefully there will be more deals at the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

Wow, glad I didn't actually end up buying the All Fronts Collection when I posted that. I'll pick it up for 400 pts now, and have an extra 400 pts for Dead Rising: Case Zero.

Pseudo OT - so I'm just posting here and not in the OP so you don't miss it.

Guitar Hero:
Rocktober Track Pack (Free until 10/19 for Gold members, 440 Microsoft Points afterward)
Contains:
-"Na Na Na" - My Chemical Romance - (Free until 10/19 for Gold members, 160 Microsoft Points afterward)
-"Resistance" - Muse - (Free until 10/19 for Gold members, 160 Microsoft Points afterward)
-"The Infection" - Disturbed - (Free until 10/19 for Gold members, 160 Microsoft Points afterward)

damn really considering the all fronts collection. only thing is that i don't know if i'll even get around to playing it before gears 3 with all these other games coming out in the meantime.

but i did already buy both me2 dlc, and if i get this too i'll have spent 1200 ms points. 1200 more and i get the 800 points back..hm...

Woah, 5 bucks for All Fronts? Glad i waited ^_^, getting the game at Blockbuster for 10 bucks during the b1g1 sale ftw.

After getting Sonic and the ME2 DLC, that'll be my 2400 ^_^. (Though im still getting Costume Quest, and hoping for Yugioh)

I was contemplating getting All Fronts for the 800msp, I guess at 400 I can't say no.

Anyone know if since my gamertag is on my bro's 360 right now, when I transfer the gamertag to my Xbox/new HDD (I had to buy a new one, other one is broken for some reason, bye bye all save games yet again, smh) will I be able to download or re-download again, or will the content be locked to my bro's hard drive?

[quote name='Jankee']THE DLC is locked to the initial console where it was downloaded and to the gamertag that purchased it. You can play it offline on the initial console.

You will have to be authenticated via Xbox Live to use it with the gamertag that puchased on any other console.[/QUOTE]
Wait...so if my xbox dies I'll lose all the stuff I've bought off Xbox Live even I use the same gamertag on a new console?

[quote name='jamezuva']Wait...so if my xbox dies I'll lose all the stuff I've bought off Xbox Live even I use the same gamertag on a new console?[/QUOTE]

Only if you are not signed into live when you attempt to use it. That can be fixed by using the license transfer set up on XBOX.com. It can only be done once a year though.

[quote name='jamezuva']Wait...so if my xbox dies I'll lose all the stuff I've bought off Xbox Live even I use the same gamertag on a new console?[/QUOTE]

No that post isn't 100% correct. DLC is tied to the console and GT when you purchase it but you can always use that DLC on that console with any GT as long as it is connected to Live.

Since the DLC is tied to your GamerTag too you can re-download anything you have purchased on another console by going to your download history or just finding the content on the marketplace and chosing to download it again.

If your 360 dies you can transfer the licenses of everything to your new console on xbox.com and then you can manuall re-download everything to your new console. You can only do this once in a 12 month period though. Here is the link: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']No that post isn't 100% correct. DLC is tied to the console and GT when you purchase it but you can always use that DLC on that console with any GT as long as it is connected to Live.

Since the DLC is tied to your GamerTag too you can re-download anything you have purchased on another console by going to your download history or just finding the content on the marketplace and chosing to download it again.

If your 360 dies you can transfer the licenses of everything to your new console on xbox.com and it will re-download to your new console. You can only do this once in a 12 month period though. Here is the link: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/[/QUOTE]You have to manually download the items yourself, they're not automatically downloaded. Which means you need to go through every single item in your download history and set them up for download.

The license transfer is normally done when they fix your 360 through Microsoft when it's under warranty and they replace the console with another unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back