Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

Well good news, I called the PO first thing this morning the packages were there at the PO, substitute carrier never made it to my street the should be delivered today if god willing.
Also my Vita from Amazon is out for delivery! So if all arrives today I'm very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tightclaws']Well good news, I called the PO first thing this morning the packages were there at the PO, substitute carrier never made it to my street the should be delivered today if god willing.
Also my Vita from Amazon is out for delivery! So if all arrives today I'm very happy.[/QUOTE]

Hope everything arrives safely today. Dealing with the USPS can be a pain in the ass. At least they still had your packages.

Also just got my shipping confirmation for my Vita. Hoping to get it by Monday the latest.

Shipped!

USPS First Class?
Huh. I'm pretty sure it weighs more than 13oz.

Also, Mass Effect CE 360 back up, if you missed yesterday.

Anyone gotten notification of their Vita system shipping? I have received my Uncharted and 32GB memory card, and my case shipped the other day. But still waiting on the notification of the system shipping.

I'm guessing they are shipping them today and we'll get a tracking # tomorrow (as they seem to be delayed a day).

Just got shipping confirmation a few minutes ago! Was waiting for that before I order up my Hori accessories from Amazon (Screen Protector, Silicone Protector, and Case).

So between that and Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted, MJ Experience I got a pretty nice launch lineup going. Might try to see if I can find a store that has Lumines/Wipeout in stock for the B2G1 promotion. (Definitely want those two, not sure yet on the third, maybe katamari)

Got the email that my Vita is shipped. Now if only Amazon would ship out my Hori screen protector. It would be a bit disappointing if my Vita beat my screen protector.

Got my vita shipping confirmation. These scam sites are terrible! Now I saved $60 on the system- guess I will need to go buy some games.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Are there any tips in getting a lot of PTZ on Lockerz? I havent used the site in awhile[/QUOTE]

Just go to Video, and play those 60 point videos. There are also a few 300 point videos. Also, if you don't want to listen to the music, just mute it and have it run in the background.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I agree, but it still makes me a little nervous about my package. I believe someone else had their stuff lost. I read about it over at twitter and Lockerz said they would look into it for him. I'm not really sure if they can do anything for tightclaws though since tracking does say that it got there. Just gotta wait and see i guess. Hopefully USPS comes through.[/QUOTE]

That was me. USPS lost my stuff. Apparently I was supposed to get it on Saturday, and my tracking information showed that they "tried to deliver it" and left a "note on the door" for 2 of my packages. But that Saturday I personally took the mail from my Postman so this wasn't the case. I then had to wait until Tuesday to drive down to the Post Office and wait 45mins for the Foreman to tell me that it wasn't there and he would talk to the Postman that should have delivered it and find out what happened to it from there. He also told me that is was most likely already on the truck to be delivered that day. I asked him what would happen if they couldn't find my mail and he pretty much guaranteed me that they would. Waited for the mail that day (yesterday) and again, took the mail from the postman and my package wasn't there. I asked the postman what could have happened and he was just as surprised as me. The guy who delivered my mail on Saturday was a different postman and this postman told me that he would have just left the mail at the door, so I shouldn't have gotten those "could not deliver" notifications. After I got my mail that day I put in a support ticket and left a tweet for Lockerz. They got back to me pretty fast on Twitter and made my support ticket a priority and got back to me within the hour. They told me to call up the USPS HQ and see what they could do and contact them back after all resources have been exhausted. Anyways, I called and the lady on the other end seemed very understanding and put a local "investigator" on the case and he/she should get back to me in the next 48hrs and let me know what happened. After I got off the phone, I took another look at my tracking information and found ANOTHER "We attempted to deliver your package" notification. These notifications shouldn't appear unless someone is physically scanning the packages, so my guess is it's at the Post Office, and someone is continuing to scan them so they don't get into trouble for not loading them on the truck...

In other news, my Vita got a tracking number at around 11:30 this morning. Should ship later today or tomorrow.

Just curious for those who have received their shipment emails...does it go to the email you also received the order confirmation from? Or the email you have your Paypal account under?

Also got my Vita shipment confirmation about an hour ago. Was hoping like hell I'd have it in time for this weekend and now looks like I will. Awesome.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Shipped!

USPS First Class?

Also, Mass Effect CE 360 back up, if you missed yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, got one! And yeah I dunno how they could ship that first class. It's got to be more than 13 oz. Amazon shows the weight a 2 lbs

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Shipped!

USPS First Class?

Also, Mass Effect CE 360 back up, if you missed yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, got one!

Just got my Vita shipment confirmation via USPS First Class.

Still no Uncharted even though I placed the order on Feb 9th though.

How are you guys getting these emails of notifications of price drops on their site? I purchased some games from them in the past but that was on a post I saw here on CAG. Really would have loved to have jumped on that $28 Twisted Metal or even the cheaper Vita but I'm going to hold off on that for now. Just curious. Going to have to keep an eye on this thread more often. Also note the ME3 CE for Xbox is back in stock.

Got my vita, but no mem card or game thanks to USPS. Make sure get mem card because you can't do anything without and I mean nothing. Basically I'm looking a pretty expensive paper weight right now. I lothe the POST office. I only hope they manage to get my stuff here today somehow.

Someone on neogaf got a reply from lockerz saying the Vitas are shipped priority mail which only makes sense since it's well over 13 oz so shouldnt be able to ship 1st class. Even better we should have them by Thursday/Friday Friday/Saturday if that's the case.

[quote name='shadow17x']How are you guys getting these emails of notifications of price drops on their site? I purchased some games from them in the past but that was on a post I saw here on CAG. Really would have loved to have jumped on that $28 Twisted Metal or even the cheaper Vita but I'm going to hold off on that for now. Just curious. Going to have to keep an eye on this thread more often. Also note the ME3 CE for Xbox is back in stock.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's price notification, just checking the site and being lucky.

I got my shipment email, just hope they ship the starter kit soon so I have something to protect my vita with.

[quote name='tightclaws']You never know with the post office, just saying ....[/QUOTE]
Yeah I read people's experiences with USPS on here and it all sounds foreign to me. I've had exactly one issue with them ever and it was a package I sent out that got lost. It turned up about a week after it should have but other than that I've never had a problem at all with USPS.

Where's some wood to knock on...

My system shipped. Katamari hasn't shipped yet though. Also have 3 games coming from Amazon, so not in a huge hurry.

[quote name='tightclaws']Got my vita, but no mem card or game thanks to USPS. Make sure get mem card because you can't do anything without and I mean nothing. Basically I'm looking a pretty expensive paper weight right now. I lothe the POST office. I only hope they manage to get my stuff here today somehow.[/QUOTE]

All the PS Vita's shipped from Lockerz includes the 8GB memory card. Did you purchase the WIFI only?

Yay! Shipping notification! First class mail though?

[quote name='jgiovanni']All the PS Vita's shipped from Lockerz includes the 8GB memory card. Did you purchase the WIFI only?[/QUOTE]

I think he mentioned earlier in the thread that he bought from amazon.

[quote name='tightclaws']Had my vita for hours, but still no post I can't anything with it. No game, no Mem card its a paper weight without mem card.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried contacting USPS yet? If I was in your position I would go down there personally to find out what happened. There's also the possibilty that your packages might still be there.

Anyone notice Mass Effect 3 CE disappeared from the website? Wonder if that's a bad sign for fulfillment.

Also, I had asked them about adding title likes Ninja Gaiden, Dungeon Hunter and Rayman that I'd be more comfortable paying $28 for from them than $40 retail. Their response was they add new titles every Tuesday but to email them suggestions and if they get enough feedback to carry something they will try their hardest to do so!

[quote name='ferant316']Anyone notice Mass Effect 3 CE disappeared from the website? Wonder if that's a bad sign for fulfillment.

Also, I had asked them about adding title likes Ninja Gaiden, Dungeon Hunter and Rayman that I'd be more comfortable paying $28 for from them than $40 retail. Their response was they add new titles every Tuesday but to email them suggestions and if they get enough feedback to carry something they will try their hardest to do so![/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to the vita starter kit, but if you ordered the item they will still ship it, I guess there just out of stock and don't know if they're going to get anymore.

Of course they cancelled the vita starter kit I had ordered after they pulled it from the site.

Dicks. And they never responded to my inquiry about what the hell happened.

I wouldn't worry about Mass Effect. They sold out of and then relisted the 360 CE this morning, which leads me to believe they had some inventory numbers. Pullins the PS3 version is weird though, because there was no indication they had sold out.

Also, they just bumped the prices on Vita games by a little bit. Max discount of 29% now.

Yup, mine just updated as well, with the same information.

Excellent.

No estimate, but approximation from USPS site leads me to believe Friday (in Texas), assuming they ship them today and don't just drop them off at the Post Officer after hours.

No. Priority Mail is just First Class Mail for packages and envelopes greater than 13 ounces.

Estimates are 2-3 days generally for Continental U.S.

Quick question. Why does the amount of PTZ I can use keep changing? The max I can save on a game yesterday was 27% and I had more than enough to take of the advantage of the deal. Today, I got about 200 more PTZ, and when I checked on the game again, I can go up to 29%. FYI 29% uses about 1500 PTZ and I have 2700 PTZ. Do they just change randomly all the time?

[quote name='ArthurDayne']No. It is First Class Mail for packages.

Estimates are 2-3 days generally for Continental U.S.[/QUOTE]

Mine was shipped via Priority, based on my location I should have it either tomorrow (very unlikely) or Friday.

Edison, NJ

And to ZeTeny
They automatically list prices at max discount if you have enough points to qualify (or at the lowest price you can get if you use all of your points, but still can't reach the maximum). The max discount fluctuates. It is usually 30%. Today, however, the max discount for Vita games was decreased to 29%.

Simultaneously, Mass Effect went from a max discount of 27% to a Max discount of 29%. So it can go both ways.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']
And to ZeTeny
They automatically list prices at max discount if you have enough points to qualify (or at the lowest price you can get if you use all of your points, but still can't reach the maximum). The max discount fluctuates. It is usually 30%. Today, however, the max discount for Vita games was decreased to 29%.[/QUOTE]

I see, well thats the thing. Yesterday was 27% and uses 1200 PTZ (I think) and I already had 2000 PTZ, today it changed to 29%. Just wondering if I should get the game now or see if it actually goes to 30%. The game I'm looking at is SFxT SE for PS3. Still have yet to place the order. But might place an order on DW: Next soon.

bread's done
Back