Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='ceekay90']You really can't wait 2 days?...or did lockerz start selling hearts and you need a transplant?[/QUOTE]

3 more days actually. I'd rather be playing my Tales of The Abyss now than later (especially on my long weekend).

Edit: Also, I just checked the status of my 2 orders and they updated it as they tried to deliver it. They did NOT try to deliver it. I also can't reschedule a redelivery because I don't have the code I need on a pink slip they should have left. Plus, signature isn't required for these packages so they could have left them at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Smashbro29']I'm still freakin' pissed about my Ultimate not shipping. If they don't ship it by Monday I'm gonna flip.[/QUOTE]

that because you are giving your faith to a scam site

that changed its ways

[quote name='crzyboy88']Anyone have an idea of when the Vitas themselves will ship?[/QUOTE]

They said they're going to ship it on the day of release if you pre-ordered up to 4 days in advance. But don't be surprised if it ships the next day after. All my other pre-orders shipped the following day except my Starter kit which is on back-order.

[quote name='Smashbro29']I'm still freakin' pissed about my Ultimate not shipping. If they don't ship it by Monday I'm gonna flip.[/QUOTE]

I would give it until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. If not then just cancel it. They haven't charged you yet since nothing has shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Twisted Metal has finally been updated on the USPS site. Should get it tomorrow. Have I mentioned how much I hate the USPS? Well I do. lol.

[quote name='Tony Stark']that because you are giving your faith to a scam site

that changed its ways[/QUOTE]

Wow what rock did you climb out from underneath. Lockerz has never been a scam site. It wasn't always user friendly and has changed alot in the past few years. Get your facts straight nube. I've received my 3 orders on Friday and Saturday of last week (320GB PS3 W/Uncharted 3, :ps3:MGSHD and a 32GB Vita Memory Card).

On another note has anyone noticed anything new thats worth ordering or any price drops.

[quote name='KALEL114']My Twisted Metal has finally been updated on the USPS site. Should get it tomorrow. Have I mentioned how much I hate the USPS? Well I do. lol.[/QUOTE]
Mine still shows NJ after 4 days I hate the post, I will be lucky if I get my 16 gig mem card, Twisted Metal, and UC GA tomorrow or Wednesday. I get my Vita on W if I'm lucky and Amazon does its release day shipping. Freaking post office sucks.

I don't think I would order again at Lockerz, I don't like the CS, or how the shipping turns out. It's not worth all the worry and lack of accountibility of that site to save a few bucks, which is not even that much. To get a full discount on anything you have to use a huge amount of points, and the last 1000 or 2000 points barely takes anything off. I still feel like its a scam.

[quote name='tightclaws']I don't think I would order again at Lockerz, I don't like the CS, or how the shipping turns out. It's not worth all the worry and lack of accountibility of that site to save a few bucks, which is not even that much. To get a full discount on anything you have to use a huge amount of points, and the last 1000 or 2000 points barely takes anything off. I still feel like its a scam.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't feel like its a scam since you get 30-50% off with free shipping, tracking and its tax free. I will continue to order from them.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Well I don't feel like its a scam since you get 30-50% off with free shipping, tracking and its tax free. I will continue to order from them.[/QUOTE]

as will I, Nobody has any patience anymore. Go ahead pay an extra 20 bucks plus in my case 8.25% tax on an item for getting it 3 days before...

I got the vita as a gift during christmas from my girlfriend from bestbuy, She bought the 3g for 325.59 includingtax im getting it for 251.99....i think its worth 3-4 days extra or even a week.

[quote name='tightclaws']I don't think I would order again at Lockerz, I don't like the CS, or how the shipping turns out. It's not worth all the worry and lack of accountibility of that site to save a few bucks, which is not even that much. To get a full discount on anything you have to use a huge amount of points, and the last 1000 or 2000 points barely takes anything off. I still feel like its a scam.[/QUOTE]

I think I remember you saying all your stuff has shipped out so how is it a scam? USPS tracking sucks and sometimes it doesn't even update until after its delivered (had that happen to me once). If you can't be patient and wait a few days for it to get to you then go to the store and buy it.

Recent Orders:

2x Twisted Metal (PS3) - $21 - first day pre-ordered, shipped and received
RE: Revelations - $28 - pre-ordered, on backorder "due to Capcom making revisions to the cover art" (most likely typo fix)
Playstation Vita 3G - $256 - first day pre-order, pending shipment
Playstation Vita Case - $14.99 - pending shipment
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $30 - first day pre-order, en route to house
Touch My Katamari - $22 - pre-order, pending shipment

Previous Orders:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom (ordered this back in Dec) - $20

Fortunately, most of my orders take no longer than 3 days to arrive since they're shipped from a warehouse not too far away in NJ. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll add games like Silent Hill collection for next month.

Are you familiar with what a scam actually is? You paid for a discounted item which shipped to you, for that exact price.

In any case, my Wipeout 2048 actually arrived on Sat but I was out of town and no one checked the mail so I just found it this morning before work. I hope Uncharted and the actual Vita ship out soon though. It doesn't take to long to get to me from where they ship out of in my region.

I sent a help ticket to cancel my 32gb vita card. It's been 11 days since I placed the order and it still hasn't shipped. I ordered one from Amazon that will be here on Wednesday. I wasn't going to have a Vita on Wednesday with no memory card until next week at the earliest.....not an option. Now I just hope Lockerz cancels my order.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Finally got a shipping notice for Uncharted. They could have just sent the Vita along with it at this point...[/QUOTE]
I didn't expect anyone to notice of shipping today. Isn't it President's Day or something?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']hopefully the add some new games this week.[/QUOTE]

Dude just go for the 3 for 2 deal on Amazon! Should save you decent amount and skip the hassles of Lockerz At least I know my smartpost shipped games will arrive in 4 or 5 days I really don't know where my Lockerz stuff is shipped on the 16th. I got Lumines, FIFA, and Mrvl VS Cap 3 for $80 check the main deals page for details.

[quote name='tightclaws']Dude just go for the 3 for 2 deal on Amazon! Should save you decent amount and skip the hassles of Lockerz At least I know my smartpost shipped games will arrive in 4 or 5 days I really don't know where my Lockerz stuff is shipped on the 16th. I got Lumines, FIFA, and Mrvl VS Cap 3 for $80 check the main deals page for details.[/QUOTE]

Tax can kill this deal...lockerz is the way to go if you dont need to have a game the exact moment it's released. shipping takes 3-4 days max for me

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I didn't expect anyone to notice of shipping today. Isn't it President's Day or something?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's a holiday so nothing will go out I don't imagine but I did get the shipping notification with tracking number at about 10:30 this morning. They must have just made up the label and I guess it'll actually ship tomorrow.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Finally got a shipping notice for Uncharted. They could have just sent the Vita along with it at this point...[/QUOTE]

You're lucky. My February 7 order of Uncharted still hasn't shipped yet. Awesome!

[quote name='mercenar1e']i don't know why you guys are spending time on Lockerz.. i prefer free =P[/QUOTE]

I perfer not getting my idenitity stolen.

I received an email response from one of their people, and it looks like the vitas should ship for everyone on wednesday. Still no word on games or accessories.

"The Vita consoles will all be shipping out of our warehouse on Wednesday, for sure.
Unfortunately, our vendor has not delivered all of the Vita games and accessories that we ordered.
I will check on this again, and get back to you later tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I hear back."

[quote name='Bioterror']I received an email response from one of their people, and it looks like the vitas should ship for everyone on wednesday. Still no word on games or accessories.

"The Vita consoles will all be shipping out of our warehouse on Wednesday, for sure.
Unfortunately, our vendor has not delivered all of the Vita games and accessories that we ordered.
I will check on this again, and get back to you later tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I hear back."[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear! The anticipation is killing me. Anyone from California ever order from them? How long was the shipping?

[quote name='h4mx0r']That's great to hear! The anticipation is killing me. Anyone from California ever order from them? How long was the shipping?[/QUOTE]

I live in washington state and shipping took 3 days, and I think others have said it took 3 days to ship to Cali.

[quote name='Bioterror']I received an email response from one of their people, and it looks like the vitas should ship for everyone on wednesday. Still no word on games or accessories.

I will check on this again, and get back to you later tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I hear back."[/QUOTE]

Darn it. That means I might get it Thursday or Friday. =/ I was hoping for tomorrow and get it Wednesday.

I'm still new to Lockerz, so can you guys/girls tell me how often they update there products. Some games that I have my eye on come out next month, but they are not offered by them yet. Would love to get them at a good price. Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

I see that some of you guys are saying 2-3 days on the Vita. I emailed Lockerz a few days ago, asking a multitude of questions. This was part of their reply:

Also, if you ordered your Vita within 4 business days of the release date, you should receive it within 24 hours of the release! We ship from New Jersey, so this should give you and idea of how long it will take to get to you.

Hopefully they fulfill that.

[quote name='Nax5']I see that some of you guys are saying 2-3 days on the Vita. I emailed Lockerz a few days ago, asking a multitude of questions. This was part of their reply:

Also, if you ordered your Vita within 4 business days of the release date, you should receive it within 24 hours of the release! We ship from New Jersey, so this should give you and idea of how long it will take to get to you.

Hopefully they fulfill that.[/QUOTE]

Hang on, within 4 business days? Like as in at least 4 days in advance or within the 4 days leading up to release?

I ordered Uncharted and a 3G Vita on Feb 9th and still haven't had any shipping notice for the game or the system. Looks like these things aren't shipping in the order that they were ordered in.

[quote name='polyh3dron']I ordered Uncharted and a 3G Vita on Feb 9th and still haven't had any shipping notice for the game or the system. Looks like these things aren't shipping in the order that they were ordered in.[/QUOTE]
It seems there is no reasoning how they ship. I got shipping notices on the 15th from them but items were not processed through PO until late on the 16th and still only is in Chicago even though all 3 shipped at the same time. The other two still say processed on the 16th that is all. Not really happy, if I don't have my memory card by Wednesday when my Vita arrives.

[quote name='Nax5']I see that some of you guys are saying 2-3 days on the Vita. I emailed Lockerz a few days ago, asking a multitude of questions. This was part of their reply:

Hopefully they fulfill that.[/QUOTE]
I think you got it wrong, it will SHIP within 24 hours, you recieve it a few days after that. So if your lucky Friday otherwise next week.

[quote name='polyh3dron']I ordered Uncharted and a 3G Vita on Feb 9th and still haven't had any shipping notice for the game or the system. Looks like these things aren't shipping in the order that they were ordered in.[/QUOTE]

Too true. As stated before, I ordered Uncharted on the 7th, and it still hasn't shipped, whereas the 32GB memory card I ordered with Uncharted shipped within a day or two and I received it about 10 days ago!

My UC GA will be here tomorrow, but without my memory card it won't be much good. I hope it comes by Wed. when my Vita comes though I'm not seeing any tracking other than left NJ still.

[quote name='tightclaws']I think you got it wrong, it will SHIP within 24 hours, you recieve it a few days after that. So if your lucky Friday otherwise next week.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. But the way they worded it, it sounds to me like I will have the Vita within 24 hours of release. Judging from people's experience with their shipping, though, I am highly doubting it.

EDIT: I am following up with the email, to figure out what they meant exactly.

Ugh so aggravated with lockerz. Preordered Uncharted, HSG and a starter kit on Feb 7th. HSG shipped Thursday and came Saturday. I sent a Help desk inquiry Thursday regarding Uncharted and the starter kit and they told me they should ship uncharted Friday and the starter kit Tuesday. Still haven't heard a word about either so I placed another help desk inquiry asking for a new status update on them which they closed and filed as resolved with no response. Anyone know a phone number for support for them?

No phone Numbers that I could find, I ordered the soft travel case today after reading all 5 star reviews on it. I'm a glutton. But I'm pretty sure all three things ordered will arrive today so I figured wtf 14.99 for a nice case is nothing after spending 122 on games and mem card. It will get there, it just takes them forever to ship and the status of orders is impossible to see/ Plus the CS is clueless nice but ....

It seems they must be running low on Uncharted or something. Mine hasn't chipped yet; I already got my Wipeout and they were ordered like the same day. Fortunately Wipeout is what I expect to potentially get more time out of anyway.

Didn't see anyone else mention it in this thread, but they recently stocked 360 and PS3 Mass Effect 3 CE's. Max discount lowers it to $58.39. I know the 360 version is getting pretty hard to find.

Thanks for the heads up! Got my copy pre-ordered. I also noticed they added MLB The Show and Unit 13 in the Vita section. $29.19 with max discount.

Thanks. I almost picked one up when they restocked at Gamestop for a few minutes yesterday. No DLC most likely, but nice price. Wish they had PC, but I can dig it. Hopefully they actually get some stock.

Also MLB for the PS3, although it shows the Canadian cover.

Anything else?

Street Fighter v. Tekken
Ridge Racer Unbounded
Test Drive Ferrari

All I see in a quick search. Just 3/6 games.

bread's done
Back