Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='Gxray']Ordered my Uncharted on the 8th and messaged them today. They replied back that it'd ship out later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the 22nd.

Also asked about the starter kit I ordered and they said that was back ordered and they had no idea when it'd ship, so I asked for a refund on that.[/QUOTE]

Lockerz is actually a really good idea for those who have time to do the PTZ etc etc, but they seriously need some order-status pages, where you can cancel stuff etc etc... Feels very.... closed off to the public. Basically the complete opposite of Amazon.com! :D

[quote name='Gxray']Ordered my Uncharted on the 8th and messaged them today. They replied back that it'd ship out later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the 22nd.

Also asked about the starter kit I ordered and they said that was back ordered and they had no idea when it'd ship, so I asked for a refund on that.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... Guess we'll see if I also get it tomorrow. Might also cancel the kit.

[quote name='Link2999']I wonder how many actual Vitas are going to be on backorder... My guess is going to be 75% of all orders...[/QUOTE]

Talked to CS and said i was guarenteed to have my vita shipped by the 22nd as i had ordered it 4 days prior to the release. They said as of now they have plenty of stock.

Bah, I ordered Tales of the Abyss yesterday right before I read the post about it being back ordered. Now, I'm reading that Namco didn't ship that many copies of the game. I'm thinking of picking it up at Best Buy tomorrow just to have a copy. Debating on returning the copy I may get from Lockerz to Best Buy, or just keeping it sealed to sale later on if the game is going to be rare.

I'm really excited to get my Vita. I'm a little upset because my Ultimate didn't ship yet. It should be here by now or tomorrow! They better not pull this crap with my Vita.

For those that wonders how long would it takes for lxxkxxz's order to arrive CA -

Shipped from NJ 08837 on 2/15 PM via USPS first class
Arrived CA Bay Area on 2/17 AM

Also, they shipped my Vita Cradle in a box with air pillows.

In this case, USPS first class seems faster than UPS ground

[quote name='Kenshin2B']For those that wonders how long would it takes for lxxkxxz's order to arrive CA -

In this case, USPS first class seems faster than UPS ground[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that info. I'm also in the bay area, and getting anxious about when my order will arrive.

[quote name='Kenshin2B']For those that wonders how long would it takes for lxxkxxz's order to arrive CA -

Only took a couple of days for my accessories to arrive, ridiculous amount of protection for them too. Now I just need enough patience to last another week or so.

USPS first class has always been faster than UPS ground in my experience.

[quote name='Donut2922']USPS first class has always been faster than UPS ground in my experience.[/QUOTE]

Also, USPS delivers on Saturday, UPS Ground doesn't...

Has anyone had Uncharted GA ship yet? The games been out since at least the 15th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I had gotten an email on the 14th saying it would ship within 24 hours of the release date if not sooner. Well that has come and gone and still nothing yet.

[quote name='Gannikus']Maybe if Lockerz offered paypal as a payment option, I would decide to TRY their service. Seems too good to be true[/QUOTE]

They do offer paypal as a form of payment method. I used it to pay for all of my items.

Also, I contacted CS about my Vita Starter Kit on the 15th and haven't heard back from them. They usually respond within 24 hours so i guess their getting flooded with emails from CAGS lol

[quote name='ShockandAww']Has anyone had Uncharted GA ship yet? The games been out since at least the 15th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I had gotten an email on the 14th saying it would ship within 24 hours of the release date if not sooner. Well that has come and gone and still nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

It's been backordered and might be back in stock monday or tuesday. That's what an email I received said.

I'm going to keep my order of GA and the starter kit if they ship it on the same day as my vita.

[quote name='Bioterror']It's been backordered and might be back in stock monday or tuesday. That's what an email I received said.

I'm going to keep my order of GA and the starter kit if they ship it on the same day as my vita.[/QUOTE]
I didn't get any backordered email so if it is they should have let me know. And if it's "back ordered" why is it still being sold on their site? It hasn't gone out of stock for a few days at least. Everything is telling me to cancel and tell them to fuck off but I don't want to lol I want my Vita.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I didn't get any backordered email so if it is they should have let me know. And if it's "back ordered" why is it still being sold on their site? It hasn't gone out of stock for a few days at least. Everything is telling me to cancel and tell them to fuck off but I don't want to lol I want my Vita.[/QUOTE]

I asked the same questions this is their response:
"Thanks for your reply. Keep in mind that we are still a start-up company and oftentimes we don't have the technical resources to notify for small changes in shipping times. We do our best! However, since backorders are usually uncommon and short-lived, we only notify members if a serious delay or cancelation occurs"

As for why they still have uncharted available on their site still no answer.

My 32gb memory card I ordered on 2/9 still hasn't shipped. If it doesn't ship by Monday I'm going to try to cancel and get one on Amazon. I haven't received any emails about a delay or anything yet.

[quote name='Bioterror']It's been backordered and might be back in stock monday or tuesday. That's what an email I received said.

I'm going to keep my order of GA and the starter kit if they ship it on the same day as my vita.[/QUOTE]

I got an email from Chris at lockerz saying Uncharted should ship today or Monday, so not sure why you heard it was backordered. Or maybe it IS backordered and they're expecting another shipment today or Monday? Hell, who knows? All I personally know is I ordered it on Feb. 7, and loads of people have had theirs shipped that ordered a full week after. That's lol-worthy! :D

[quote name='ShockandAww']Has anyone had Uncharted GA ship yet? The games been out since at least the 15th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I had gotten an email on the 14th saying it would ship within 24 hours of the release date if not sooner. Well that has come and gone and still nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped on the 15th, but I ordered on the 11th so maybe that's why. It will be perfect. I'll get my Uncharted and 8gb memory card the day before my vita.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Mine shipped on the 15th, but I ordered on the 11th so maybe that's why. It will be perfect. I'll get my Uncharted and 8gb memory card the day before my vita.[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard, maybe they did prioritize the people who payed more for their game.

PS Monday's a holiday no usps, guess I'll have to wait for Tuesday.

I ordered my 3G bundle like 2 and a half weeks in advance. I'm pretty much guaranteed it will ship the 22nd right? I never predetermined from them before. Little nervous.

Damn mine shipped at the same time, I'm only halfway to you Chicago but no show yet. Looks like Tuesday. Question for you, did your email from Lockerz say Shipped on 2/14 ? The reason I ask mine said 2/15 but did not leave the post office in NJ until 2/16 so thats probably why I don't have yet.

just got an email from someone who actually has some news on the starter kit and she told me that my order was on its way to the warehouse from their vendor and I should see shipment on Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday.

[quote name='Smashbro29']I ordered my 3G bundle like 2 and a half weeks in advance. I'm pretty much guaranteed it will ship the 22nd right? I never predetermined from them before. Little nervous.[/QUOTE]

Not exactly. Orders ship anywhere from the day of to 2 days after products are released (up to 48hrs). Also, if they do get to the point where they don't have enough stock, their shipping methods seem pretty random. Just as an example, I ordered my Uncharted after they fixed the price to $50 retail: mine shipped out, but others who have ordered before me had backorder notices. I think Lockerz may make orders that paid more a higher priority (since they charge you when your item ships and they get more money right away).

[quote name='Link2999']Not exactly. Orders ship anywhere from the day of to 2 days after products are released (up to 48hrs). Also, if they do get to the point where they don't have enough stock, their shipping methods seem pretty random. Just as an example, I ordered my Uncharted after they fixed the price to $50 retail: mine shipped out, but others who have ordered before me had backorder notices. I think Lockerz may make orders that paid more a higher priority (since they charge you when your item ships and they get more money right away).[/QUOTE]

My Uncharted was shipped on release day and I paid $27.99 for it. So I'm not so sure your higher price ships first theory is 100% correct. Also, they have been saying on facebook and twitter that "All orders received at least four days before the release date will ship out on that day", meaning the day of release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a 320GB PS3 with Uncharted 3 for $239.99 and :ps3:MGS HD Collection for 17.99 on Sunday and received both today. However my $74.99 32GB Vita Memory Card I ordered Saturday is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

[quote name='Bioterror']their thing about ordering four days before doesn't mean anything, I ordered on the 7th and I'm gonna have to wait, till Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Yea true, but some of the orders didn't ship on time because they were back-ordered. So I guess it would be more accurate to say they will ship on the release date barring any back-orders or unforeseen circumstances.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I ordered a 320GB PS3 with Uncharted 3 for $239.99 and :ps3:MGS HD Collection for 17.99 on Sunday and received both today. However my $74.99 32GB Vita Memory Card I ordered Saturday is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Wow how did you get MGS HD for $17.99? The lowest I could get it for was $27.99.

Also Jak & Daxter is back in stock for $27.99 (with a maximum discount). I would bite but i have way too many games coming in at the moment.

Ordered Uncharted for vita on tuesday shipped wednesday and tracking says i should recieved today (saturday) from NJ to NY (long island)

[quote name='ceekay90']Ordered Uncharted for vita on tuesday shipped wednesday and tracking says i should recieved today (saturday) from NJ to NY (long island)[/QUOTE]

damn that is some BS. I ordered my Uncharted as well as a 3G Vita on the 9th (separate orders) and they still haven't shipped.

I sent a tweet to @Lockerz yesterday about if they had enough Vitas to fill all of their orders, and this was their response this morning: "We have more than enough enough stock to fulfill orders :)". I guess it's a little reassuring.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']They never had the FEB or the Wi-Fi one.[/QUOTE]

Ah, OK, thanks. I could have swore I saw someone mentioning ordering the WiFi, but probably misunderstood. Another reason why it is silly to release so many SKUs >_>.

Anyone know if USPS will let you pick up your mail at the Post Office if they have it? All 3 of my packages were delivered to my Post Office this morning, but only one (The Travel Case) is being listed as out for delivery (this one got to the Post Office earlier than the other two). If they don't deliver my other packages today I'll end up waiting until Tuesday before I get my mail and I really want to play my Tales of the Abyss :3

[quote name='Link2999']Anyone know if USPS will let you pick up your mail at the Post Office if they have it? All 3 of my packages were delivered to my Post Office this morning, but only one (The Travel Case) is being listed as out for delivery (this one got to the Post Office earlier than the other two). If they don't deliver my other packages today I'll end up waiting until Tuesday before I get my mail and I really want to play my Tales of the Abyss :3[/QUOTE]
They might still deliver them, tracking is not always fast to update status on everything. I won't get any of my stuff till at least Tues. I hope I get them then, the post in Chicago is complicated.

[quote name='tightclaws']They might still deliver them, tracking is not always fast to update status on everything. I won't get any of my stuff till at least Tues. I hope I get them then, the post in Chicago is complicated.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping they all come with today's mail, but I'm starting to get a little doubtful. Here are the tracking times:

Order 1:
Arrival: 5:13am
Out for Delivery: 7:59am

Order 2:
Arrival: 8:48 am

Order 3:
Arrival 8:51am

Order 2 and 3 were scanned for arrival after Order 1 has been marked for Out for Delivery.

Got my Uncharted GA and Twitsed Metal. It's pretty awesome that Lockerz honored these. Also, if you check your CC or Bank statement online and your payment for your Vita has been removed, don't worry since it was just an authorization charge and they usually fall off your account in a few days. You will be charged again once your order ships.

25foygl.jpg

I had been thinking recently about trying to get one of the new consoles on Lockerz when they released but after seeing the randomness of the shipping I'm not sure I would take that chance. Their deals on consoles do look pretty nice though.

My Twisted Metal and Vita Cradle shipped on the 16th and I got the Cradle today, but my game seems to be stuck at the same sort facility at USPS since the 16th. :(

[quote name='KALEL114']My Twisted Metal and Vita Cradle shipped on the 16th and I got the Cradle today, but my game seems to be stuck at the same sort facility at USPS since the 16th. :([/QUOTE]
Same here no movement since the 16th .. left sort then who knows? Hate the post office.

I got 1/3 of the packages today. The other 2 are sitting at my Post Office. I can't get them until Tuesday anyways because that's the next time they're open. I was going to go down and pick them up today but I found out that the Post Office closes at 1pm on Saturdays. Lame.

[quote name='Link2999']I got 1/3 of the packages today. The other 2 are sitting at my Post Office. I can't get them until Tuesday anyways because that's the next time they're open. I was going to go down and pick them up today but I found out that the Post Office closes at 1pm on Saturdays. Lame.[/QUOTE]

You really can't wait 2 days?...or did lockerz start selling hearts and you need a transplant?

bread's done
Back