Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='tightclaws']Again watch the ones you have not, let run while you open other windows, after an an hour you will enough points for a nice discount. I used the max on 3 items already
16 gig Vita Mem card $44.99
Twisted Metal $41.99
UC GA 34.99
I was pretty happy with that but others did a lot better than me and I'm upset about it. Not really upset LOL JK.

PS all 3 items shipped today should have them next week early before my Vita arrives from Amazon on release day. I might buy a few more games too. But I think I'm going to get in on the buy 2 get one free at Target
Fifa 12
MRVL VS CAP
Lumines
if I can get um[/QUOTE]

When did you order Uncharted?

I ordered Uncharted about a week ago when they had it for $27.99, and it's yet to ship. Seems to me Lockerz is a little sporadic about their shipping and who comes first.

[quote name='WilliamG']I ordered Uncharted about a week ago when they had it for $27.99, and it's yet to ship. Seems to me Lockerz is a little sporadic about their shipping and who comes first.[/QUOTE]

You should have received a shipping email by now if you ordered a week ago.
I would contact CS at [email protected] to find out whats going on. Be sure to check your spam folder as well, my Uncharted shipping email was buried in there.

I also ordered the day it was put up, but still don't have a ship email. Tales shipped a day late so I'm hoping the same for GA and starter kit.

I sent them an email waiting to hear back.

Ordered uncharted (febuary 15th) shipped same day

Ordered vita wifi/3g got an email saying it's in stock ready to ship.

[quote name='WilliamG']I ordered Uncharted about a week ago when they had it for $27.99, and it's yet to ship. Seems to me Lockerz is a little sporadic about their shipping and who comes first.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine late Friday night but I'm paying more than you, so I bet Igot priority. Would not surprise me at all, I did order 2 other things also.

[quote name='tightclaws']I ordered mine late Friday night but I'm paying more than you, so I bet Igot priority. Would not surprise me at all, I did order 2 other things also.[/QUOTE]

You think because you paid more than me that you got priority? Really? IF that is the case, Lockerz won't get a penny more of my money, that's for sure.

Either way, another day has gone by and Uncharted hasn't shipped for me, yet, and I ordered it 2/7. I ordered it and a 32GB Vita card in the same order. 32GB card shipped within a couple of days, and I received it already.

I wonder if they are factoring in how far away people are and are shipping out the furthest orders first. Doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense but I'm just theorizing.

[quote name='WilliamG']You think because you paid more than me that you got priority? Really? IF that is the case, Lockerz won't get a penny more of my money, that's for sure.

Either way, another day has gone by and Uncharted hasn't shipped for me, yet, and I ordered it 2/7. I ordered it and a 32GB Vita card in the same order. 32GB card shipped within a couple of days, and I received it already.[/QUOTE]

Who knows, it's not exactly the most reliable site, I had some guy from there swear my Twisted Metal was cancelled because it never went through because of a paypal problem, Of course the next day it shipped..

So I ordered a 32gb memory card at the site that shall not be named last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped as of this Thursday morning one week later. If it doesn't ship today I'm going to have to cancel my order tomorrow and just get one from Amazon. Anyone else order an accessory from "there" and not even have it ship yet?

[quote name='cgarb84']So I ordered a 32gb memory card at the site that shall not be named last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped as of this Thursday morning one week later. If it doesn't ship today I'm going to have to cancel my order tomorrow and just get one from Amazon. Anyone else order an accessory from "there" and not even have it ship yet?[/QUOTE]

Ordered 2 games and a vita from the unnamed website about a week ago. Still no shipped e-mail for the two games (tales of the abyss and uncharted). The vita I understand because it shouldn't ship until next week, but still, the games should have shipped by now.

I find it funny how when I mention the price, people are so quick to dismiss it and talk about how the bundle is such a great deal at Gamestop & Amazon.

Edit: 11:17EST, Just got a shipping notice on the Vita Travel Case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ragnorok64']I really wish they had a way to check order status on the site. Unless it's there and I'm missing it.[/QUOTE]

Nope your not, no way to check status on site. Good deals but a poor way to run a store and the CS ? They are nice but completely worthless mostly.

I got shipping status on Virtua Tennis 4. Odd that it shipped a day after Uncharted, when I ordered it a day before. Oh well, they will both still get here before the Vita. I just hope they are snappy in sending out the Vita bundles, this is going to be torture, but worth saving $60 :D

[quote name='Xiemos']Ordered 2 games and a vita from the unnamed website about a week ago. Still no shipped e-mail for the two games (tales of the abyss and uncharted). The vita I understand because it shouldn't ship until next week, but still, the games should have shipped by now.[/QUOTE]

The site wasn't scheduled to start shipping out any games or accessories until yesterday. I'd imagine we'll be getting shipping confirmation today. Some people already got there's yesterday.

[quote name='Gxray']The site wasn't scheduled to start shipping out any games or accessories until yesterday. I'd imagine we'll be getting shipping confirmation today. Some people already got there's yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I got a shipping confirmation from them yesterday for the 16gig card.

My Wipeout 2048 was shipped. I wouldn't be surprised if my Uncharted gets shipped today as well I ordered them on the same day but in separate ordered to maximize points.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']I got in on the Uncharted for 28 deal, and that just shipped.

I also ordered a gift card- doesn't seem like a bad deal, you pay full price, get a ton of points that you can use to get the full 30% off on other items. That shipped today as well.

Both shipped USPS first class with tracking numbers. Separate packages, but they were separate orders.

They did cancel one of my orders, Shinobido and the Vita Starter Pack. No explanation as to why, even though I sent an inquiry.

I reordered Shinobido a couple of days ago, no problems yet. Unfortunately the Vita Starter pack is no longer available, so I'm a bit pissed that I will have to pay an extra 10-13 dollars for it.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any incite as to the earn UP TO 3000 points? Does it just say that and you always get that much? or is it random or have certain factors?

Just remember if there is some problem. good luck with it. I had issues with Twisted Metal, I wanted to cancel it, they said don't worry it never went through because of some issue with paypal. I emailed back to make sure it was cancelled. After numerous emails it still shipped anyway even after they said it never went through and my money would be refunded. So you have to be happy with whatever you order, if they don't cancel your not going to cancel it either. Crap CS. But the deals are good.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Do you have any incite as to the earn UP TO 3000 points? Does it just say that and you always get that much? or is it random or have certain factors?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I've notice that as you side the slider and use more points to reduce the price on an item you in turn receive fewer points for buying it.

You can't apply discount to the gift cards so the slider doesn't show. I had been wondering about that as well. When I first joined I thought you had to use points on all purchases so you were strong armed into getting more and more, but thankfully that's not the case.

Apparently some of my orders that "shipped" yesterday never shipped, only labels were created. USPS doesn't have the best tracking tool, but they usually tell me when my packages are sent out.

[quote name='Link2999']Apparently some of my orders that "shipped" yesterday never shipped, only labels were created. USPS doesn't have the best tracking tool, but they usually tell me when my packages are sent out.[/QUOTE]

USPS usually updates at night. They may make a label and mail it but it won't get processed until morning and in that case you will not be updated until the next day. I have had this happen and got a package before it even said it had been mailed.

When ever I go to order an item, I enter my shipping & Billing, but paypal says cant process yet I get an email saying the Funds are being paid to Lockerz.com. Im guessing the error is coming up because my Shipping and billing are different? Does Lockerz or Paypal take prepaid visa cards?

The email says I was charged, but I checkked my bank account and see no pending charges....so should it show right away? or do they not charge until item ships?

[quote name='Poor2More']When ever I go to order an item, I enter my shipping & Billing, but paypal says cant process yet I get an email saying the Funds are being paid to Lockerz.com. Im guessing the error is coming up because my Shipping and billing are different? Does Lockerz or Paypal take prepaid visa cards?

The email says I was charged, but I checkked my bank account and see no pending charges....so should it show right away? or do they not charge until item ships?[/QUOTE]

I got the same message and email when i first tried to buy the Vita. I contacted CS and they told me the order didn't go through and I would not be charged. Plus they take an authorization charge right after you place an order so if you're not seeing one I'm pretty sure it didn't go through. I was trying to use my Credit Card but it wouldn't take it for some reason. I finally used my brothers paypal account as my payment method and the order went through. I would try to use a different payment method if you can.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I got the same message and email when i first tried to buy the Vita. I contacted CS and they told me the order didn't go through and I would not be charged. Plus they take an authorization charge right after you place an order so if you're not seeing one I'm pretty sure it didn't go through. I was trying to use my Credit Card but it wouldn't take it for some reason. I finally used my brothers paypal account as my payment method and the order went through. I would try to use a different payment method if you can.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I wonder would a vanilla Visa Giftcard work? When I say vanilla I mean it acts as a giftcard, not a CC, so no personal info such as Social security is required like most prepaid CC.

[quote name='Bioterror']So GA is backordered.[/QUOTE]

well nvm, I guess I dont have to deal with Lockerz at the moment then, might wait till new items pop up in the future, thanks for the info!

[quote name='ceekay90']USPS usually updates at night. They may make a label and mail it but it won't get processed until morning and in that case you will not be updated until the next day. I have had this happen and got a package before it even said it had been mailed.[/QUOTE]

Just got my update. They processed 2/3 earlier today (at 5:40ish). Still haven't been sent out.

[quote name='Poor2More']Yea, I wonder would a vanilla Visa Giftcard work? When I say vanilla I mean it acts as a giftcard, not a CC, so no personal info such as Social security is required like most prepaid CC.[/QUOTE]

Lockerz actually uses Paypal to process credit card payments (no Paypal account required.) I'd imagine it should work just fine.

Just got a ETA on my Vita Travel Case. The 21st. I don't mind all too much since I won't have my Vita by then anyways, but I find it a little odd that it'll take them 4-shipping days to get it to me even though I'm only 2 hours away.

Edit: They updated the Delivery Date to the 18th. Sounds a bit more right. Would be nice if I got my actual Vita by the end of next week.

That's more than I got (which was nothing! :D ). Still not pleased that people who ordered a week after us are having them ship out within 24 hours. Hopefully lockerz will come through here. Sent them an email about my orders, so we'll see what they have to say. :D

[quote name='Link2999']Just got my update. They processed 2/3 earlier today (at 5:40ish). Still haven't been sent out.[/QUOTE]

Thats odd...i ordered uncharted from them and had recieved no information until tonight which it updated from not shipped to shipped and in my home state (NY) although it is only shipped from New Jersey.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']That sucks, any word on the Vita Starter Kit?[/QUOTE]

Just got an email back after sending them multiple emails and they said that the "kit was in high demand" and that's all.

Edit: Got a follow up it's backordered.
So they say my items will ship next week.

[quote name='Bioterror']Just got an email back after sending them multiple emails and they said that the "kit was in high demand" and that's all.

Edit: Got a follow up it's backordered.
So they say my items will ship next week.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I figured it would be back-ordered since it should have shipped by now. I probably will just ask them to cancel it and get a case off Amazon. Thanks for the info.

Ordered my Uncharted on the 8th and messaged them today. They replied back that it'd ship out later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the 22nd.

Also asked about the starter kit I ordered and they said that was back ordered and they had no idea when it'd ship, so I asked for a refund on that.

bread's done
Back