Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

Dang, I was hoping for getting Mass Effect on launch date. But at 42 dollars its not all bad...

Hopefully I can get my shipping confirmation email quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zazie']How long does it usually take to receive your package once it has shipped?[/QUOTE]

I received mine in 2 days because they shipped from one state away :cool:

[quote name='Zazie']How long does it usually take to receive your package once it has shipped?[/QUOTE]

I ordered the Vita 3G for $252 and it arrived two days after it came out. The invoice said 1st class shipping but the mailing label said priority so that was a nice upgrade. That was the fastest i've ever got something from them. I got KOFXIII, Tekken Tag, and FFXIII-2 and those showed up about 1 week after I ordered them. Shipped to Kansas. Even after getting the three games, I was still wary about getting the Vita from them. But everything went well. So I'm a fan.

Hey all, this thread inspired me to restart my Lockerz crusade today, but the whole website has changed since I used to be active on it (I made the original Z list with 20 referrals and got the free shirt, and had to get lucky in redemptions with PTZ). This may be a noob question, but I take it the best way to get PTZ now is pretty much narrowed down to watching videos right? And the highest discount to get on items is 30%?

Thanks for contacting us. We really appreciate your patience regarding your order.

Most orders ship out very quickly, however, some items. including yours, are backordered with our vendors, and have therefore been delayed. I assure you that we're working very hard to procure inventory so that we can ship your order to you as quickly as possible! We understand your frustration, and we're doing our best to remedy your situation in a hurry.

We'll update you as soon as there is any change in your order status.

Best,
----------------------------------------

fuck EVERYTHING.

[quote name='Xbro']Thanks for contacting us. We really appreciate your patience regarding your order.

Most orders ship out very quickly, however, some items. including yours, are backordered with our vendors, and have therefore been delayed. I assure you that we're working very hard to procure inventory so that we can ship your order to you as quickly as possible! We understand your frustration, and we're doing our best to remedy your situation in a hurry.

We'll update you as soon as there is any change in your order status.

Best,
----------------------------------------

fuck EVERYTHING.[/QUOTE]

Did you order SFxT Special Edition? Because they still havn't shiped mine :(

I ordered Mass Effect 3 on Xbox 360. Honestly why would they let you order if they've got nothing in stock? i'll be damned if 20 bucks keeps me from playing this game.

[quote name='LeXxX']Did you order SFxT Special Edition? Because they still havn't shiped mine :([/QUOTE]
they said I would receive a shipping notification in 24 hours

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']my sfxtekken order got backordered fuck them[/QUOTE]

really? how can you tell if you copy is on back order?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']they sent me an email when i asked them about my order. pretty pissed right now[/QUOTE]

Lol, did we both cancel SFxT then reordered again?

I ordered from 2 places, Lockerz and GS. I preordered from GS because I want the preorder DLC, and was going to return one of the copies back to GS whenever I have both.

EDIT - I was just about to order Naruto Generations from Lockerz too, but seeing how SFxT was backordered, then I might as well pay the extra $13 on Amazon to get it release day and the 2 free cards.

Yeah lol. Should have just sticked with the first order. I just got SFIII off PSN and am getting Naruto Generations next week, so hopefully that will get my fighting game fix until the Special Edition of SF X Tekken is < $50 on Amazon.

yeah man these lockerz "MEG" are so fucking inept. its all copy and paste replies.

Next time ill just go my local store and get the game..

The only thing i've ever been able to get from lockerz was MW2 when it was a reedem/ponzi scheme.

[quote name='wtfoptimus']Hey all, this thread inspired me to restart my Lockerz crusade today, but the whole website has changed since I used to be active on it (I made the original Z list with 20 referrals and got the free shirt, and had to get lucky in redemptions with PTZ). This may be a noob question, but I take it the best way to get PTZ now is pretty much narrowed down to watching videos right? And the highest discount to get on items is 30%?[/QUOTE]
That pretty much sums it up...

Ordered SFxT CE. Saw it for slightly cheaper. Ordered it again. Emailed support and told them to cancel the more expensive one. They did. Now its a day after release and no confirmation email. Crap.

I decided to message them after they told me I was going to get a confirmation after 24 hours, but I never did. This is what they told me...
Thanks for your email. After reviewing your order, I see that this this order is in the packing phase and is expected to be shipped out later today.
Hopefully what he said is true. I ordered on Feb 25th by the way.

[quote name='ZeTeny']I decided to message them after they told me I was going to get a confirmation after 24 hours, but I never did. This is what they told me...

Hopefully what he said is true. I ordered on Feb 25th by the way.[/QUOTE]

I got the same e-mail word for word from a guy named Draken. If I don't get an "order shied" email later today I might cancel and just order off amazon.

Told you its all copy and paste. I got my cancellation email today, awaiting for a second email.

Don't really care that its copy and paste, as long as its true. There are times where there are hundreds of emails asking similar question. Would you rather want them to type out individually and take longer to respond back to you or copy and paste the answer to the same questions?

I'm most likely sticking with my order since it seems most people here had a good experience with them. I assume SFxT or ME3 will sell well at start, so there should be some hiccups on their end.

I guess its a small price to pay for getting all of these "DEALZ". Anyways I'll be getting my game at the store now.

[quote name='scarhawk']Just emailed them about my SFxT SE.
Preordered on 2/21
Still not shipped
What a fucking joke[/QUOTE]
it will probably ship today.

Got my shipping email for mass effect 3 on xbox. Did not include mlb 12 which was placed on same order. Lets see if they ship it later tonight.

Looks like it will arrive Saturday (if it actually be shipped first class) for me. However, my tracking said priority, and if its priority then it will arrive Friday for me.

How much was SFxT (and SE if they had)?

I think this thread would do better in the Request/Advice on Game Deals forums and should have a wiki on available games as well as discount price with x points applied.

A bit off topic, but is anybody planning on getting Naruto Generations. I'm wondering what the "exclusive pre-order cards" do. It says stat boost for it, but is it worth paying full price for it? Still debating if I should keep my pre-order of generations on Amazon or get it on Lockerz.

EDIT - I may have found out. "Players will also be able to use real collectible cards to unlock new content and gain advantages in the fights." Seems a bit unfair for online. I just wonder what content because I do not want to shell out money for the cards. Unless this is EU only.

EDIT 2 - There are a couple of people that said the codes are the same. So I assume one day there will be a list with all the codes (like the Yu-Gi-Oh! games I guess). Looks like I will be canceling my Amazon pre-order and switch to Lockerz to save $13.

EDIT 3 - Hmm, looks like all SFxT SE gets the "pre-order bonus". Looks like I basically paid $3.50 for playing it one day early. Unless someone actually knows the truth?

Just got my SF X Tekken SE in perfect condition with some bag thing. Awesome!

120309-140214.jpg

It arrived in my area today and its estimated to arrive today, but it seems like they didn't feel like delivering it today.

bread's done
Back