Lollipop Chainsaw $ 9.99 + $2.28 Shipping @ gohastings

[quote name='opterasis']I think the deciding factor for me will be is the Evil Dead costume available anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Have been missing out on the major deals, but nice to pick up some odds and ends like this one. Thanks OP!

Thank you OP. $9.99 is my sweet spot for games. Between this and the Microsoft store sales, I'm skipping Wal-Mart. Now X-Com needs to go on sale somewhere besides Wal-Mart B&M.

Thanks OP! I ALMOST bought this last night as apart of their Buy 2 USED Get 1 for $1, sooooo glad I stayed true and waited for $10 or less like I said I would.

Shadows of the Damned felt like a video game version of From Dusk Till Dawn so here's hoping Lollipop Chainsaw is awesome as well. :bouncy:

Thanks OP. I usually don't like to pay more than $10+tax on games anymore, but this was close enough and the game has been on my radar for a while. Knock on wood that it doesn't get cancelled.

Dammit, I just got this as part of GS's B2G2F glitch... would have rather gotten it here and picked up something else at GS.

[quote name='Vinny']Dammit, I just got this as part of GS's B2G2F glitch... would have rather gotten it here and picked up something else at GS.[/QUOTE]
You should have made two B1G1 orders, that ways you can cancel one order if something like this happens.

bread's done
Back