Lollipop Chainsaw $ 9.99 + $2.28 Shipping @ gohastings

[quote name='monsterfracas']My wallet is crying bitter tears right now.[/QUOTE]

same here buts that because i bought it launch for 44.99 on amazon played three levels and never finished it....

anyone have an idea when this sale is until? if Amazon or elsewhere doesn't match I'll order if still in stock. I already have signed copies - a play copy will just be in backlog hell anyway

thanks op

Thanks for your order!

We just wanted to let you know that the following item(s) on your order have been shipped.

didn't get shipping confirmation yet, and I order the moment this was posted (which at the heat of the moment, I forgot about the 3% cashback from BoA).

[quote name='TooPoor']didn't get shipping confirmation yet, and I order the moment this was posted (which at the heat of the moment, I forgot about the 3% cashback from BoA).[/QUOTE]

Same here. I ordered 360 version, hope they attend to the order :roll:

UPDATE: Nevermind, I just got my shipping confirmation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dummy.

Checked this out early last night and only saw it used for $22 (Xbox).
Looked again this morning and just noticed the button to scroll down and they had it for $9.99 ....but it was already OOS.
#-o

[quote name='mossfan563']I bought it around midnight last night but I haven't got shipping confirmation yet. Should I be concerned?[/QUOTE]
I ordered my copy yesterday morning and just received my shipping notice about 2 hours ago..

[quote name='royalbliss1']I ordered my copy yesterday morning and just received my shipping notice about 2 hours ago..[/QUOTE]

It still says my order is "in progress via Standard Shipping".

[quote name='mossfan563']It still says my order is "in progress via Standard Shipping".[/QUOTE]

Should I be worried now? It still says the same thing and I still haven't gotten the email for shipping yet...

[quote name='mossfan563']Should I be worried now? It still says the same thing and I still haven't gotten the email for shipping yet...[/QUOTE]

Nah, it takes a little awhile and said the same thing until I got a shipping confirmation.

[quote name='thecatinthehat']Will goHastings replenish their stock at this price or is the deal just dead?[/QUOTE]
Would like to know this too.

[quote name='mossfan563']I'll pay anyone paypal if they can get me this deal for $8 :) lol[/QUOTE]
wtf? The game and shipping cost $13, and you wanna do $8?

[quote name='redmangoose']Worth the buy? I think the reviews are subpar at best, but I'm kinda've a Suda fan...[/QUOTE]
Then what the hell are you waiting for? $5?

[quote name='marineal']mehh fuck gohastins, my order was cancelled and i ordered as soon as the deal went live on CAG.[/QUOTE]What system did you order it for, if you don't mind my asking?

Hey GoHastings. Maybe if you are going to charge $2.28 to ship something you don't put it into a plastic bag envelope so that my brand new copy does not get delivered with a smashed in corner. Such bs.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Hey GoHastings. Maybe if you are going to charge $2.28 to ship something you don't put it into a plastic bag envelope so that my brand new copy does not get delivered with a smashed in corner. Such bs.[/QUOTE]Mine arrived this morning in a plastic bag, too. No damage to report, but I was a little miffed they sent it with practically no protection whatsoever.

[quote name='redmangoose']I think the reviews are subpar at best[/QUOTE]

A score of 70 at metacritic, with only 2 falling in to the 'Negative' category. http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/lollipop-chainsaw I wouldn't call that 'subpar'. If you like the idea of a arcade style game where you replay levels for better combos and a higher score, you will like this game. If you want a game that you will play through once to experience the story & then put it away forever, you won't like this game.

bread's done
Back