LOWBALL IS OVER - more DC#'s Posted - Payments DUE MONDAY - Please Pay ASAP!

LOWBALL IS OVER - NO BIDS PAST THIS POST COUNT - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE BIDS.

I will have the day off tomorrow, i will do all the math, get shipping calculations, and invoices throughout the day. I work Sat - Mon so will work on packaging and getting everything labeled to go, expect first round of packages to go out tuesday. I will update the front post, and PM each winner all information as I get it.

God Bless You Guys, this will help a LOT

[quote name='Potatoeman']Ah dang scar:/ that Wheeler SWOOPIN[/QUOTE]

XD
I'm not going to lie but the reason my bid was delayed is because I was google imaging this pic:
akuma.jpg

Was gonna put it in under Wheeler's quote.

But it's all good.

I prefer the statue.

Army of Darkness Screwhead Edition - $4
Forgetting Sarah Marshall 2-Disc Combo Pack --$3
The Fifth Element (Sealed - $3
Wrath of the Titans 2-Disc Combo Pack - $4

AHHH Lowball Rivalry lol. great turn out, some items went for more than i thought, some lower, and some as i thought. Remember also, if you wish to make donations on top or seperate from your wins, follow the instructions on the first post. I cannot wait to get this all done and get it to him, i spoke with his girlfriend as she wants to get him a copy of Saints Row the Third since we played 2 together all the time. This will be the first time we have played together in over a YEAR. Gonna be awesome, and you guys are to thank. And thanks to Bioware for addicting me to your damn awesome franchise and making me buy all your marketed stuff so i can sell it off later on to other nerds :)

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Did anyone bid past 61 for the turtle beaches?[/QUOTE]

nope

im going to go through and update all totals tonight, then i'll get to the rest fresh tomorrow, i am about lowballed out for the night lol.

[quote name='tarouza']deadbodyfan, masa, I hate you both lol enjoy the hardcovers I am going to try and figure out what i won[/QUOTE]

lol did I win one? I don't even know. Just hope one of my litho bids stuck, thats all I cared about.

Great auction Mason. Glad to hear you and your buddy will be gangsta-ring it up on SR3 soon. Blow some shit up in a Heli for me!:applause:

[quote name='Freemason']nope

im going to go through and update all totals tonight, then i'll get to the rest fresh tomorrow, i am about lowballed out for the night lol.[/QUOTE]

Alright awesome! Great lowball

If someone was bidding on the Turtle Beach X41's and didn't win send me a pm I have a pair that I only used once that I will sell and can ship immediately. Comes with original box and instructions etc. I literally used them once!

[quote name='affa']nooooooo
i missed bidding on like 15 brs[/QUOTE]

ran it for 5 days, hoped that would be enough time for people to see it and toss bids, sorry!!

I think i have all bids updated on the first post, if everyone could peek through it and see if anything sticks out as off or weird. Honestly, ive been looking at the words Mass Effect and colored numbers for so many hours its all starting to run together. I'll leave these totals up tonight, then ill come back in the morning to seperate everyones stuff out and do the rest.

G'Night CAG!!

[quote name='Freemason']ran it for 5 days, hoped that would be enough time for people to see it and toss bids, sorry!!

I think i have all bids updated on the first post, if everyone could peek through it and see if anything sticks out as off or weird. Honestly, ive been looking at the words Mass Effect and colored numbers for so many hours its all starting to run together. I'll leave these totals up tonight, then ill come back in the morning to seperate everyones stuff out and do the rest.

G'Night CAG!![/QUOTE]

oh, i know. i was planning on waiting till today to bid but got home late. ran to my computer and it was over. i've been reloading this lowball everyday, really looking forward to it. sad i missed it.

Arg...lost out on a couple that I really wanted ..stupid having to work lol. Was willing to go a lot more, oh well. Well played deadman. I'll send over my Paypal payment as soon as you mange to figure out that mess, and thanks for this awesome lowball!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']You suck. And I'm officially out on it, so it's all yours. Just can't afford it with all the other stuff I'm bidding on. (Not to mention the fact that I have a feeling that your willing to go quite a bit higher on it)

Commander Shepard Hyperchild Polyresin Statue - #428/2500 – $52 deadbodyman11
Pax Comic-Con 2011 Mass Effect Long Service Medal - $22 deadbodyman11
Mass Effect Invasion TPB Limited Edition of 2,000 Hardcover - $11 deadbodyman11[/QUOTE]

Too bad I was at work and my cellphone died, I would probably bid more but that's ok, enjoy it. :applause:

hey freemason, you updated the correct amount but you didnt write my name instead of the previous bidder on this item.

Series 1 - 1st Print Commander Shepard - $6

[quote name='masterchief2291']hey freemason, you updated the correct amount but you didnt write my name instead of the previous bidder on this item.

Series 1 - 1st Print Commander Shepard - $6[/QUOTE]

LONSTA actually bid the $6 before you did. yours was post 368, his was back on 337. Since yours was not above his bid and his was first, i have to give it to him.

Series 1 - 1st Print Commander Shepard - $6 Lonsta

I am working on correcting one error that was made and will start seperating it out and getting invoices sent. So good morning CAG and keep an eye on your INBOX!!

Got all the bids separated out, gonna do some lunch and will get totals on them, get shipping calculations going, and get the first post updated.

bread's done
Back