Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

Well, that will certainly help the old confidence. The Pats elected to rest all of their players while the Lions played everyone, but the the Patriots scrubs prevailed 24-21 due in large part to three second half interceptions of Stafford.

gg sprice! I hope we meet in the Super Bowl so we see how my real players do. ;)

Sprice, bv, and others: I have been playing my games when people have contacted me to play, but if they have not, I haven't reached out to them either. The only exception is the fact that Fero did contact me, but I never got a notification via CAG mobile so I just now saw his PM. I'm really sorry you had to take a loss for that, Adam. That's my fault. It sucks, 'cause you're a fun guy to play against.

[quote name='Matt Young']Sprice, bv, and others: I have been playing my games when people have contacted me to play, but if they have not, I haven't reached out to them either. The only exception is the fact that Fero did contact me, but I never got a notification via CAG mobile so I just now saw his PM. I'm really sorry you had to take a loss for that, Adam. That's my fault. It sucks, 'cause you're a fun guy to play against.[/QUOTE]

It's cool, I didn't think you'd disappeared, I just wanted to make sure with the playoffs starting. :D

We'll definitely be advancing tonight. The only games of consequence in terms of who actually makes the playoffs are Bears-Saints, Broncos-Bills, and Raiders-Chargers, all of which are CPU games. Given that, it shouldn't be any issue getting these in today. If not, we can certainly sim them.

[quote name='KasterDB']I'm still out of town. I'm probably gonna make it home around 11 tonight? Hopefully that's okay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as long as you're definitely getting it in tonight.

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, as long as you're definitely getting it in tonight.[/QUOTE]

I can definitely play it tonight, and the Oakland game too, if need be.

[quote name='KasterDB']I can definitely play it tonight, and the Oakland game too, if need be.[/QUOTE]

Alright. Hopefully someone can volunteer to hop on and play that first.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Is there going to be another season after this one ?[/QUOTE]

This is it for Madden 12 from an official league standpoint. That said, LV's asked if I'll hand him the commish reins if people want to keep playing with their teams.

The official league will return for Madden 13 though, we'll probably start ramping up in mid-July.

Yea i'd be up for taking the commish reigns. Or starting up a fantasy draft league where we can put everyone into the same conference and divisions, since we will probably have less that 16 people.

[quote name='Doomtime']I believe I read fantasy drafts have been removed from Madden 13. Enjoy the feature while you can.[/QUOTE]

online fantasy drafts? theres no way they can take out the offline fantasy draft ill be pissed

[quote name='bvharris']This is it for Madden 12 from an official league standpoint. That said, LV's asked if I'll hand him the commish reins if people want to keep playing with their teams.

The official league will return for Madden 13 though, we'll probably start ramping up in mid-July.[/QUOTE]

i will be in basic training from August to January 15th so look for me mid January to make my comeback

Someone might want to contact mog to make sure he plays his game tonight. It's a CPU game, but if he takes a sim loss he may well miss the playoffs.

Kaster's going to be playing pretty late, so I'm advancing first thing tomorrow morning when I get up.

To whomever knocked out the Chargers-Raiders game: much appreciated. I defeated Buffalo and get to have a super-asterisk division title!

Okay, we've advanced to the playoffs! Here are the matchups for round 1:

AFC:
#6 Jets at #3 Titans
#5 Browns at #4 Broncos

Byes: #2 Ravens, #1 Patriots

NFC:
#6 Rams (Unowned) at #3 Giants
#5 Packers at #4 Falcons (Unowned)

Byes: #2 Cardinals, #1 Lions

Two unowned teams ended up making the playoffs in the NFC. I know a few people wanted to step in for them, so let me know if you're interested now and I'll decide who's subbing for who. I'd prefer to give some people a shot who've not been to the playoffs before. Blade and Matt, feel free to post your availability for today and tomorrow, and we'll find someone who can do those times.

I'm setting the deadline as tomorrow night, though if that's a specific issue for anyone we can push it to Friday. Good luck all!

Actually, I think DVO and Thrax were the only ones who expressed an interest in taking a playoff team, so you guys can have them. I don't care which of you takes which team, but whoever is able to play first should take the Rams and contact Blade. Whoever takes the Falcons, contact Matt Young.

It'd be great if we could get this all played today!

[quote name='KasterDB']To whomever knocked out the Chargers-Raiders game: much appreciated. I defeated Buffalo and get to have a super-asterisk division title![/QUOTE]

No problem, Chargers were being assholes and I had to take them into OT, but I got it done.

Wow at Mog missing the playoffs, although I can't really complain.

I'm interested in taking over a CPU team for the playoffs. My game time is after 5 pm to 9 central. I'll message Dvo and see we're he stands on getting in early.

The owner for the Rams still in the league? I am thinking they aren't, if someone can confirm so I can get a sub that would be great.

[quote name='BSETI50']N8 let's play this afternoon/night[/QUOTE]

My wife works from 3-10:30 PM CST, so I'll be with the baby all day. I might be able to play sometime during that. I just can't make any promises. Tomorrow really is no better though, so I guess I'll just have to do the best I can. Do you have a time in mind?

rams vs giants has been played rams won

GG blade hope u stick around in the league when LV takes over

[quote name='Thrax83']I'm interested in taking over a CPU team for the playoffs. My game time is after 5 pm to 9 central. I'll message Dvo and see we're he stands on getting in early.[/QUOTE]

Take the Falcons. Go ahead and get things set up with Matt Young, preferably for tonight.

Kaster/Deuce - Have you guys been in touch yet about a time?

It sucked threw a million picks, and defense was shutting my run game down. GG DVO, I am now done, and possibly will be back for 13 depending on the changes they make. Thanks for everything guys.

[quote name='LVPatriots']No problem, Chargers were being assholes and I had to take them into OT, but I got it done.

Wow at Mog missing the playoffs, although I can't really complain.[/QUOTE]

he only played 2 ganes this season and both were against me... i hope to see u in the nfc championship buddy

[quote name='bvharris']Take the Falcons. Go ahead and get things set up with Matt Young, preferably for tonight.

Kaster/Deuce - Have you guys been in touch yet about a time?[/QUOTE]

We have not. I'd PM him, but I can't send PMs from my phone.

Deuce, if you see this, I can play anytime tonight after 10 EST or tomorrow before 3:45.

[quote name='sprice8688']he only played 2 ganes this season and both were against me... i hope to see u in the nfc championship buddy[/QUOTE]

He played me too. And beat me.

[quote name='LVPatriots']He played me too. And beat me.[/QUOTE]

our first game he put up 73 on me lol my defense has been struggling

[quote name='Matt Young']Any more specific, or you're saying you can play any time during those 4 hours?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can play between those hours. Sry.

Let me know the result of the game with a PM Matt or Thrax, and we can start planning the Divisional game.

And I could also play tonight if we advance tonight.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']My wife works from 3-10:30 PM CST, so I'll be with the baby all day. I might be able to play sometime during that. I just can't make any promises. Tomorrow really is no better though, so I guess I'll just have to do the best I can. Do you have a time in mind?[/QUOTE]

im available rest of the day n all day tmororw....lemme know what works for you and we will play

[quote name='BSETI50']im available rest of the day n all day tmororw....lemme know what works for you and we will play[/QUOTE]

How much notice do you need for our game? The reason I ask is since I'm watching my daughter, the easiest time for me would be right after I lay her down for a nap. I can give you a general time range for when that would be (most likely between 6-7 PM EST), but if I could just shoot you a PM and wait for you on XBL, that would work great. If you need something more structured, I understand. Just let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']How much notice do you need for our game? The reason I ask is since I'm watching my daughter, the easiest time for me would be right after I lay her down for a nap. I can give you a general time range for when that would be (most likely between 6-7 PM EST), but if I could just shoot you a PM and wait for you on XBL, that would work great. If you need something more structured, I understand. Just let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

yea that works

bread's done
Back