Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Hemingway012']alright so i sent siradam134 a message just to let him know but i wont play CPU till last min if i have to.[/QUOTE]

Received it.. Just let me know

[quote name='sprice8688']he called me and said something about he cant get on xbox live... i will try to get over there to help him but id say u should prob play the cpu i dunno when i could get there ...also no word from matt he told me 630 east i was on till 830...[/QUOTE]

So.. What's the deal, sprice?

[quote name='siradam134']So.. What's the deal, sprice?

he cant get his xbox live to work i have to go.over and help him at some point just play cpu...

Cardinals get revenge for their only loss this season with a 45-17 win over the 49ers. The Cards got a kick return for a touchdown on the opening kickoff and didn't look back. Cru seemed like he was trying out a new offense and couldn't really get going until later in the game. By then Christian Ponder had led the Cards to a 45-3 lead. Gg Cru.

Cards-

Christian Ponder- 15/18 for 314 yards, 4 touchdowns and 0 ints. QB rating of 158.3. He also added 4 rushes for 20 yards and another touchdown.
Doug Martin- 8 rushes for 30 yards, 3 receptions for 82 yards
Devin Thompson- 6 receptions for 188 yards and 3 td's
Daniel Kescoli- 92 yard kick return for a td

49ers-

Robert Griffin III- 4/16 for 65 yards, 1 td and 2 int. Qb rating of 25.2. He added 121 yards on the ground with 11 rush attempts.
Lemichael James- 10 attempts for 18 yards and 2 receptions for 47 yards.
Donnie Avery- 8 kick returns for 248 yards with a kr td of 102 yards.

petersons at 147 yards only 70 more to tie Eric Dickerson wonder if he can do it. i hope so though i watched brady break the TD record moss break a TD record calvin johnson break jerry rices record now i want to watch another record get broken. i would also like to watch the cowboys make the playoffs

EDIT: 9 YARDS SHY OF THE RECORD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chetty12']Only game left is Patriots vs Raiders.[/QUOTE]

I never got a pm so I figured they just played the CPU because my power was out most of the week

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Can the deadline be extended till tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Why should it be? It was already an extra long week. If you can't play tonight we will advance.

do we have an exact time on the advancement i might be able to squeeze my game in after the cowboys game if hem is up to it that is

i hope fero pops on soon so we advance unless he already did and just hasnt posted it yet my game was setup to be played right after the boys/skins game.
need to let so steam off with madden after this loss

[quote name='DVO21']i hope fero pops on soon so we advance unless he already did and just hasnt posted it yet my game was setup to be played right after the boys/skins game.
need to let so steam off with madden after this loss[/QUOTE]

no we have not advanced i can wait a little longer but have to go to bed soon.

[quote name='DVO21']thats a ways away[/QUOTE]

All of these dates were announced well in advance. We will be back on a normal schedule for Week 14.

Bucs take out Division rival Falcons. 37-20

Josh Freeman QBR 152.8 356 yards and 4TD
Baldwin 5 Rec for 173 yards 1TD
Walker 5 Rec 76 yards 2TD and Lee adding another TD
Clayborn 2 sacks
Sands 2INT

Hill QBR 39.3 155 yards 2INT
Jones came to play with 20 ATT for 164 yards and 2TD
Wallace 2 Rec 69 yards
Zach Brown 3 sacks
Abraham and Dent each adding a sack as well.

always fun DVO GG.

[quote name='Hemingway012']Bucs take out Division rival Falcons. 37-20

Josh Freeman QBR 152.8 356 yards and 4TD
Baldwin 5 Rec for 173 yards 1TD
Walker 5 Rec 76 yards 2TD and Lee adding another TD
Clayborn 2 sacks
Sands 2INT

Hill QBR 39.3 155 yards 2INT
Jones came to play with 20 ATT for 164 yards and 2TD
Wallace 2 Rec 69 yards
Zach Brown 3 sacks
Abraham and Dent each adding a sack as well.

always fun DVO GG.[/QUOTE]

well matt ryan isnt glitched thank god this was his last week of his injury and i cant wait to get him back me team has fallen apart ever since but my running game has improved very much since then so that opens up a whole new scheme to the offense now. GG

Chiefs-Broncos II going down Thursday night. Should go a long way to determining who wins the division, a Broncos loss means I probably need to focus on the wild card hunt.

[quote name='bvharris']Chiefs-Broncos II going down Thursday night. Should go a long way to determining who wins the division, a Broncos loss means I probably need to focus on the wild card hunt.[/QUOTE]

did he win the first 1?

Pats-Jets II going down around 4-5pm EST today. He won the last one, so this will be a big game for the Jets if they want to take that step in solidifying their place at the top of the AFC East.

[quote name='ubernes']Pats-Jets II going down around 4-5pm EST today. He won the last one, so this will be a big game for the Jets if they want to take that step in solidifying their place at the top of the AFC East.[/QUOTE]

Since I have a game left against the Jets and I've already split with the Pats, I think I'm gonna pull for a Jets victory this week then hope I can win out.

Arizona moves to 11-1 with a win over the now 10-2 Bengals. I made a couple mistakes with Ponder during this one, leading to 3 turnovers by him but my defense stepped up and held Bseti to only field goals. Despite the 3 turnovers, Ponder had 3 pass plays of 39 yards or longer go for touchdowns. The final score was 20-15.

Arizona-

Christian Ponder- 17/25 for 290 yards. 3 touchdowns, 2 int and 1 fumble loss. He added 18 yards rushing and finished with a qb rating of 113.3.
Doug Martin- 7 attempts for 25 yards, 5 receptions for 83 yards and 1 td
Devin Thompson AKA rookie of the year :)- 6 receptions for 120 yards and 1 td
Calais Campbell- 6 tackles, 5 TFL and 3 Sacks
Marquise Robbins- 1 int(late game to help preserve the lead) and 2 tackles

Bengals-

Andy Dalton- 4 of 16 for 117 yards, 0 td and 1 int
Beanie Wells, DeRay Ray and Bernard Scott- 18 attempts for 95 yards
Jermaine Gresham- 2 receptions 71 yards
Mohamed Sanu- 1 receptions 52 yards
Thomas Howard- 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 sack, 2 int and 48 int yards.
Josh Brown- 5/5 FG with a long of 57

[quote name='staticz']Chiefs fire Crennel but keep the dip shit that hired him....[/QUOTE]

They still seem to think that he was instrumental in building the Patriots, despite the fact that his last few drafts with the team were largely terrible and they've improved markedly in their drafting since he left. I'm not trying to say he's worthless, but he's gotten way more leash than he should have because of the New England connection. That's probably also the reason Crennel keeps getting work.

[quote name='staticz']Chiefs fire Crennel but keep the dip shit that hired him....[/QUOTE]

At least you have pick numero uno!

Time to revive this thread, I'll start.

original.gif

[quote name='bvharris']They still seem to think that he was instrumental in building the Patriots, despite the fact that his last few drafts with the team were largely terrible and they've improved markedly in their drafting since he left. I'm not trying to say he's worthless, but he's gotten way more leash than he should have because of the New England connection. That's probably also the reason Crennel keeps getting work.[/QUOTE]

Pioli is a grade A shit sipper and shouldn't be a GM. The fact that he has produced exactly one pro bowler in 4 years as our GM is a joke, especially with the draft positions we've had. He doesn't have a clue.

Crennel - Browns
Daboll - Browns
Quinn - Browns

Anyone could see how that was going to go.

As for the #1 pick....Geno Smith :cry:

Edit: Does anyone have this particular capture card - Elgato Capture. If so, how do you like it?

AFC

1. Y-Houston Texans (11-1)
2. Cincinnati Bengals (10-2)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3)
4. New York Jets (7-4)
5. Baltimore Ravens (8-4)
6. Denver Broncos (7-3-1)

In the Hunt

7. Buffalo Bills (6-5)
8. New England Patriots (6-4-1)

NFC

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (11-1)
3. Y-Detroit Lions (10-1)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (6-5)
5. Carolina Panthers (10-2)
6. San Francisco 49ers (6-5)

In the Hunt

7. New York Giants (6-5)
8. Washington Redskins (6-5)
9. New Orleans Saints (5-6)
10. St. Louis Rams (5-6)
11.Atlanta Falcons (5-7)

Texans Over Ravens 28-24

Crazy, crazy game. Houston trailed 24-14 with 3 minutes to go, but a determined Rivers marched them down the field and Foster finished the drive with his lone score of the day to make it 24-21 with 1 minute to go. Somehow, the Texans recovered the onside kick and miraculously scored again on a 3rd down bomb to Andre Johnson to take the lead with 21 seconds to go.

With Houston already wrapping up the division, they will likely be turning to the air attack for the final stretch of their season. I'll take any practice (and XP) I can get ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']At least you have pick numero uno!

Time to revive this thread, I'll start.

original.gif
[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Since I have a game left against the Jets and I've already split with the Pats, I think I'm gonna pull for a Jets victory this week then hope I can win out.[/QUOTE]

Well the Jets pulled through for you. 20-3. A bit of a defense struggle with the only TDs coming at the end of the half to make it 13-3 and then a final score in the 4th to put things away. GG again og.

[quote name='staticz']As for the #1 pick....Geno Smith [/QUOTE]

Why does everyone hate on geno he is a good qb everyone also hated on Russell Wilson and look at him now.

If they do pick him first and you get the chiefs in madden 14 I will trades you

[quote name='bvharris']Might be time to start thinking about graduating Chetty from the league. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha, at least let me compete for a playoff win first :lol:

[quote name='ubernes']Well the Jets pulled through for you. 20-3. A bit of a defense struggle with the only TDs coming at the end of the half to make it 13-3 and then a final score in the 4th to put things away. GG again og.[/QUOTE]

Awesome....looking forward to week 14.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Why does everyone hate on geno he is a good qb everyone also hated on Russell Wilson and look at him now.

If they do pick him first and you get the chiefs in madden 14 I will trades you[/QUOTE]

Geno gets a bad wrap because of RG3, Luck, and Wilson. I don't think he'll be a bad QB but he isn't going to elevate his team quite like those 3 managed to do. I just don't want my team to be set back another 3-4 years because he was the best prospect in a terrible draft class.

cheifs arent as bad as their record, theyd be better off goin after a veteran qb like vick or somethin n just keep handin the ball off to charles. seems like the wildcards are gonna come out of the south n the north in the afc for the next few years, gonna be tough for a team like them to break through

[quote name='BSETI50']cheifs arent as bad as their record, theyd be better off goin after a veteran qb like vick or somethin n just keep handin the ball off to charles. seems like the wildcards are gonna come out of the south n the north in the afc for the next few years, gonna be tough for a team like them to break through[/QUOTE]

They've tried this for the last 20ish years. The Chiefs suck and will suck even harder when they can't keep Bowe or their LT Albert. I doubt anyone besides me watched the Chiefs vs Browns but when Bowe and Charles were out the offense was absolutely abysmal. Following that Bowe was put on IR and Charles could not do anything.

Trust me ground and pound does not work, I've watched the Chiefs try it for the past 3 seasons.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I would much rather have Matt Barkley than Geno Smith.
[/QUOTE]

Barkley's arm is terrible. Geno Smith can throw the deep ball and he is accurate. Barkley can barely throw an out route. Geno > Barkley.

Really Jags actually hiking the ball on the 1 with one second left in the game while your up 27-10 to get another td. SMH, game was over man. Otherwise great game.

bread's done
Back