Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

If you have a smart phone, I suggest you download the Tapatalk app for forums. It's an excellent tool to keep up with the forum. Also, a group of us participate in a group-chat on GroupMe which definitely helps make scheduling easier. Someone in the group would need your phone number if you'd like to join.
I will install the taptalk app and look at it that way and I will join in on the group me. Thanks for the heads up

I'm sitting in Orlando International Airport currently waiting to board a plane headed to Vegas. That means even if everyone submits teams... The earliest I can submit results will be around 11 or 12 est. Sorry boys.
I live in Vegas, work at The Venetian. Send me a PM if you want to meet up for a drink/need anything while your here.

If anyone is interested in doing a CAG fantasy football draft on NFL.com send me a PM with ur email and ur nfl.com info.

i'd like to do a live draft on August 11th at 9 Eastern im thinking a 10 man draft maybe even 12.

draft order will be randomly picked by the nfl.com computer if u get the first pick in round 1 u will have the last pick in round 2 and so fourth. only looking for active fantasy football people. Lets see who really knows football in here.

if there are alot of people that want to play i will open more than one fantasy football league

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Vegas, work at The Venetian. Send me a PM if you want to meet up for a drink/need anything while your here.
I had no idea you worked and lived in Vegas! I lived there for 8 years and just left this past Nov (now living in Chicago)

I miss Vegas a ton!

Work is so boring today smh, Once I know my team I will begin to negotiate trades if anybody is interested lol, O yea so is owners mode 100 percent not an option or are we just leaning away from it at this moment until the commisioners get a feel for the options available in each respective mode once the game releases ?

Sorry guys. Not everyone sent their list to both Fero and myself so I can't do much on the team selection process. From what I can see though, some teams fell through the cracks.

Sorry guys. Not everyone sent their list to both Fero and myself so I can't do much on the team selection process. From what I can see though, some teams fell through the cracks.

Yea Im one of those people my bad, how many other people didn't , cause I could forward you mine now

Guess I don't need to worry about someone picking the Jets haha. Figured if it was anyone, it would be the guy with the Jets avatar.
I had them at one but I remembered bv wasn't playing this season so i figured the broncos were up for grabs lol Plus I knew you'd put em at one

Looks like I started a trend. Oops! Adam, we're all holding our breath here!  :bouncy:

Changed my avatar in the meantime. All updated for Madden 25. 

I had them at one but I remembered bv wasn't playing this season so i figured the broncos were up for grabs lol Plus I knew you'd put em at one
Even if I were playing you would've been safe to go Broncos. I always changed my team every year. :D

I imagine they'll be a popular pick though.

if anyone else put Carolina as their #1, MasterAwesome not included, u might wanna start sleeping with one eye open...

you won that SB against me fool... and the only reason you won was cuz i couldn't bring myself to lay the smackdown on my boys

Lol don't worry Deuce, I'm letting you have them this year...I left them off my list altogether. I went Bengals #1...they got some good young talent, which is like my top criteria for picking teams lol.

And you landed on Cromartie? Man, the Jets' prospects in 2013 are bleak, huh? ;)
Only one of the best CBs in the league. Megacorner!

I'd go Geno, as he'll be starting on my team, but defense has always been my strong(er) suit in Madden and, hey, for the Jets IRL. And as good as say Wilkerson is, who knows if he'll get any love in Madden or make much of a 'stat' impact in the game. Cro should though.

Only one of the best CBs in the league. Megacorner!

I'd go Geno, as he'll be starting on my team, but defense has always been my strong(er) suit in Madden and, hey, for the Jets IRL. And as good as say Wilkerson is, who knows if he'll get any love in Madden or make much of a 'stat' impact in the game. Cro should though.
You're not going to roll with Sir Butt Fumble? C'mon man, didn't Rex ask you to lay off him a little bit?

I'm excited to see how well the read option is implemented. Also, what happened to EA trickling out QB ratings and all of that, did they do that this year?

If anyone is interested in doing a CAG fantasy football draft on NFL.com send me a PM with ur email and ur nfl.com info.

i'd like to do a live draft on August 11th at 9 Eastern im thinking a 10 man draft maybe even 12.

draft order will be randomly picked by the nfl.com computer if u get the first pick in round 1 u will have the last pick in round 2 and so fourth. only looking for active fantasy football people. Lets see who really knows football in here.

if there are alot of people that want to play i will open more than one fantasy football league
just reposting already have 5 spots filled so halfway there

aug 11th for fantasy football is wayyy to early seeing with how many players get hurt in presesaon i do all mine the weekend before start of nfl season

Team selection is nearly complete. Unfortunately a few guys need to give us a few more teams so we are going to wait for them before making the grand announcement. 

While we wait I've decided to release a couple of teams -

Dolphins - siradam134
Packers - Matt Young

Alright, we have everything in order. I'll be posting the divisions one by one, lets go with the NFC first.

NFC NORTH:

Bears - neworlbush25

Packer - Matt Young

Vikings - Doomtime

Lions - Blade3D

gifrunning.gif

Alright, we have everything in order. I'll be posting the divisions one by one, lets go with the NFC first.

NFC NORTH:

Bears - neworlbush25

Packer - Matt Young

Vikings - Doomtime

Lions - Blade3D
Doom i have a bounty on AP now. err

bread's done
Back