Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Wow he don't get a strike but I did when I I ran 5 wide on 3rd down to run out the clock shows how really well this lg is ran when it comes to handing out strikes

Wow he don't get a strike but I did when I I ran 5 wide on 3rd down to run out the clock shows how really well this lg is ran when it comes to handing out strikes
I'm going to say this one time and one time only.

If you don't like the way it's being ran, nobodies keeping you here.

Mog has been here for 4 years and has earned the Respect from commissioners. That's why he was asked nicely to refrain from such actions in the future. If it happens again he'll absolutely get a strike no questions asked.

You sir, have not put in the time and effort yet to have gained our respect, and lost my personal respect when you called my fellow commissioner a Jackass.

You were given a strike for throwing the ball on 3rd down up 21 with under 4 minutes left in the game. We aren't going over this again.

Here's exactly why you got a strike, if your memory has failed you. People don't Throw the ball to run out the clock. They run the Ball.

Rule #1 - Don't be a dick. Learn it. Rule #2 - Play like a NFL Coach would. No coach is lining up 5 wide when they are up by 21. Not the Saints, not the Broncos, no one.

Last edited by a moderator:
AFC

1. y-Buffalo Bills (13-0)

2. y-Indianapolis Colts (12-0)

3. Cleveland Browns (9-3)

4. Denver Broncos (9-3)

5. New England Patriots (8-4)

6.  Tennessee Titans (8-4)

7. Oakland Raiders (7-5)

8. Baltimore Ravens (7-6)

9. Kansas City Chiefs (6-6)

NFC

1. y-Minnesota Vikings (13-0)

2. y-Philadelphia Eagles (10-2)

3. St. Louis Rams (8-4)

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5)

5. Carolina Panthers (7-5)

6. San Francisco 49ers (7-5)

7. Chicago Bears (6-6)

8. Atlanta Falcons (6-6)

More smoke and mirrors from EA Sports. Still no solid gameplay videos and we're less than a month away from the new gen. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P72pnMUL5M[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xaRywnnQI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

803616.gif

Meanwhile at 2K....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bME5K8GUhg[/youtube]

stanley2.gif

next gen madden is only 10 bucks when you trade current gen so it's worth the risk and if i don't like it i will just sell it and rebuy 360 version if i end up getting x1. With that said is it just me or is it just like 360 launch they are going all out on how good the game looks then care about gameplay.

Pretty sure the GMC Play of the Game is glitched. It is always the losing team, make no sense.

In regards to 2k14 - is Sony paying 2k to show PS4 footage only? If not, and the X1 is behind or something, I may have to cancel my X1 preorder and go hunting for a playstation :D

edit: as soon as I say something about it, Madden gets it right :p

I'm not even a pats fan but I don't disagree with the call in that pats colts game... u have one of the best qb 4 and inches playing maybe the best of all time... I like my odds of not giving him the ball better.. in madden I'd take the risk my defense sucks in madden if I can seal the game I trust in my offense...

Steelers over Dolphins 24-21

Last Second Field Goal Seals the win in Pittsburgh.

gg tiger!

We Have Advanced. Deadline is Saturday at 11pm Est.
Getting ready to contact Master about week 15, wondering if advance is saturday or sunday(thread title says Sunday but initial post and website and Saturday)?

Edit: Didn't see Deuce's post till now

Jets def. Raiders, 41-13. NYJ on a quiet roll. Probably too little, too late for the playoffs but should be a fun run to end the season.

GG again Cru. There were a couple times it looked like you were going to turn the tide of the game. The Holmes TD to end the half with 13 seconds left to make it from 10-6 to 17-6 was huge.

Geno Smith: 13 for 15, 331 yards, 3 TDs, 16 rush yards, 1 fumble, 0 INTs

Jets D: 7 INTs, 1 FF, 2 sacks, 12 TKFL

if we're advancing tonight, can we hold off for an hour or so? Yanksrule works til 10:30 and that game is big for my playoff hopes

7 Games Remaining:

Colts vs Bengals- planned for 5pm
Panthers vs Saints
Chiefs vs Redskins
Titans vs Broncos
Rams vs Cardinals
Giants vs Chargers
Cowboys vs Bears

We're Definitely advancing Saturday at 11pm. I don't know why the thread title says sunday...... Someone editing the wiki?

I will not be here to advance us, staticz is taking care of it. Take up the deadline extension with him, deuce.

Alright, there is no way the Chiefs game is going to happen. I was assuming Sunday. I pmed Darth this morning and didn't receive a response. I am going to be gone the rest of the evening. I might be home around 10p-11p. We'll just see. However, it doesn't really matter since he hasn't responded/contacted me.

We're going to advance at midnight since Deuce has posted several times about trying to contact Yanksrule. 

Dark Rider - Is this the first attempt at contact either of you has made? Let me know if you don't have a set time by 11pm est.

We're going to advance at midnight since Deuce has posted several times about trying to contact Yanksrule.

Dark Rider - Is this the first attempt at contact either of you has made? Let me know if you don't have a set time by 11pm est.
Yes, I should I have been more active about contacting him. I sent him a FR on Xbox yesterday and a message today around noon. Once again, I will be unrachable until like 10:30p (I just left the house.) So, sorry this didn't get done. I might be able to play at like 11p tonight. We'll just have to see if he gets back to me. If not, go ahead and sim it.

Me and mile high is having a schdule problem I could play lastnight he wasn't available, I can play tonite but he isn't available again. Any ideas to get this game resolved?

Me and mile high is having a schdule problem I could play lastnight he wasn't available, I can play tonite but he isn't available again. Any ideas to get this game resolved?
So you could play both days and he was not available either day? Seems like you should play the CPU.

Yeah, sorry for some reason his PM didn't come up until a little while ago on my phone and my brother has absconded his xbox. I already pmed DR back and I'll be sitting on xbxl hoping to connect with him.

Colts move to 13-0 this time on the back of Big Vick Ballard!

Colts 41  Bengals 13 

Colts Top Players:

Hasselbeck  QBR 102.7  8-12 for 161 yards 1 TD  1 INT 

Ballard 18 ATT for 127 yards 2 TD while Williams added a TD 

Hilton 5 REC for 105 yards and 1 TD 

Mathis 6 tackles 4 TFL 3 sacks 

Jenkins 2 INT 1 he took 90 yards for a TD 

Bengals Top Players:

Dalton  QBR 56.4  10-20 for 171 yards 1 TD 3 INT 

Green-Ellis and Bernard had 23 att for 105 yards 

Green 3 REC for 97 yards and 1 TD 

Nelson 5 tackles and 1 INT 

Tate 6 KR for 245 yards with a long of 99 (the colts managed to keep him out of the endzone)

GG Dvo 

6 Games Remaining:

Colts vs Bengals- Done
Panthers vs Saints - 11pm EST
Chiefs vs Redskins - Sim unless it can be played at 11pm EST
Titans vs Broncos - ??
Rams vs Cardinals - trouble scheduling, can Cards play at all tonight?
Giants vs Chargers - ??
Cowboys vs Bears  - ??

updates people.

Yes not quite. I could play yesterday early in the night and and all day today. But mog could not play any time today except after 8:30 tonight.

Can you guys find a time tonight? It is pretty close to 9, so I'm guessing you aren't available Mile High? If you both were available both days but the times didn't line up and you can't match up tonight, I'm leaning towards sim. If either team is willing to go on Auto, I'm good with that as well.

Assuming your schedules didn't match up and there was active effort I'm not going to put either team on auto, unless there is an agreement between you two.

Wow, with each passing game I am growing more and more tired of Madden. This season alone I have played at least 5 tight games in which my receiver drops a completely open pass that costs me the game. It is beyond frustrating to witness and have to deal with afterwards. This is just another week I felt like I outplayed my opponent to some degree and felt deserving of the win but madden AI has to rob me of that.

Rant completed.

Cards lose 28-38 to Rams.

Wow, with each passing game I am growing more and more tired of Madden. This season alone I have played at least 5 tight games in which my receiver drops a completely open pass that costs me the game. It is beyond frustrating to witness and have to deal with afterwards. This is just another week I felt like I outplayed my opponent to some degree and felt deserving of the win but madden AI has to rob me of that.

Rant completed.

Cards lose 28-38 to Rams.
i know the feeling i have had so many close games with out the strange off pass int that is called on me alot for no one even near my wr then fumbles when im going into score or other things. Seems like more then ever madden A.I decides alot more games then it should i fee it will only get worse on next gen because they can make a.i evne stronger with the added system power.

2 Games Remaining:

Titans vs Broncos - no reply from Sprice
Cowboys vs Bears  - ??

Doo Mane - is this the first attempt you've made to contact him. Were there any PM's sent prior to the last day of the week?

bread's done
Back