Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Games Left:

Seahawks @ Giants:  6:30 pm EST
Saints @ Rams: Can Yanksrule play at 7pm?
Packers @ Cowboys:
Cardinals @ Titans :
Chargers @ Broncos: Am i Placing doomane on Auto at 6?

Status of these? This was a 3 day advancement. We advance at 8pm. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Games Left:

Seahawks @ Giants: 6:30 pm EST
Saints @ Rams: Can Yanksrule play at 7pm?
Packers @ Cowboys:
Cardinals @ Titans :
Chargers @ Broncos: Am i Placing doomane on Auto at 6?

Status of these? This was a 3 day advancement. We advance at 8pm.
Broncos game is finished

Big game for both the patriots an ravens tonight after advancement, he's one game ahead of me for the last playoff spot with two weeks to go! Need to pull this one out!

Buffalo moves to 15-0 with a 37-14 win over the Dolphins. Early on it was the battle of the longball, with 5 touchdowns of over 45 yards(3 by Buffalo, 2 by Miami). Buffalo was able to pull away in the second half due to some costly turnovers. GG fero. Highlight should be up in a bit(well what I have of them, the laptop messed up the recorder halfway through the third.)

It would honestly be more time effective for you to play the cpu moving forward if i'm being honest here, we're in totally different leagues, sir. good ass stomping!

by far the worst play style i have played this year in league! i remeber a ranked game played like this and it was the last ranked game i have played this year! oh well wish i could say gg.

KC 56  Colts 42

GG BSETI. Geno and Weeden both went nearly perfect, a combined 41 for 49. Yes, only 8 incomplete passes ALL GAME. Ridiculous.

I'm really starting to see things as I'm coming up to the line. Especially on what was essentially the game sealer. Saw his DB playing way off Hill, so just let him make his move to the outside and let it rip, 60 plus yards later and I was setup a few yards out from the game winner in OT.

I literally applauded at my apartment when you hit defend QB option haha. My roommates probably think I'm nuts but after you sniffed it out a couple times you drew it up officially and kept me to a FG in the second half. Didn't run much after that but it served its purpose. GG again, you had me adjusting left and right.

I sent a pm to the commissioners I believe it was yesterday but I wanted to check one last time before my matchup , is it ok to use your starting Running Back on kickoff and punt returns, I just want to check so I can move Darren McFadden there ?

Big win by the Bucs in a tight one over the Rams. 51-45 in OT. 10-5 moves the Bucs into decent position for postseason play

I sent a pm to the commissioners I believe it was yesterday but I wanted to check one last time before my matchup , is it ok to use your starting Running Back on kickoff and punt returns, I just want to check so I can move Darren McFadden there ?
Meant to address this yesterday. Cru brought up a few situations where a starting running back is being used as a kick returner. Ask yourself this - would a NFL coach do this. NO

The people doing this know who they are, if I get anymore reports of it you'll need to speak up and try to defend yourself in the thread. Use the guys listed as default. It is ridiculous that I even need to comment on this, but thank you for bringing it to our attention Cru.

49ers - 24

Falcons - 21

49ers comeback from being down 21-7 in their final game at Candlestick Park. After falling behind the 49er defense stepped up big, forcing two turnovers and not allowing the Falcons to score again.

Highlights:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcVdAawcKJU[/youtube]

49ers - 24
Falcons - 21

49ers comeback from being down 21-7 in their final game at Candlestick Park. After falling behind the 49er defense stepped up big, forcing two turnovers and not allowing the Falcons to score again.

Highlights:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcVdAawcKJU[/youtube]
Very good competitive matchup.. The NFC is a great conference to be apart of.

Meant to address this yesterday. Cru brought up a few situations where a starting running back is being used as a kick returner. Ask yourself this - would a NFL coach do this. NO

The people doing this know who they are, if I get anymore reports of it you'll need to speak up and try to defend yourself in the thread. Use the guys listed as default. It is ridiculous that I even need to comment on this, but thank you for bringing it to our attention Cru.
I honestly had no idea this is a rule. I have been playing with Charles back there all year. I am going to change it to my other returner. For the record though, I never put him there in the depth chart; he has been there since I took over the team, so I can only assume it was the default. Also, I can understand that it sort of breaks Madden, but I don't know if I completely agree with no coach would do this. Off the top of my head, David Wilson returned kicks for the Giants last year and Darren Sprolls has returned them in the past. It's kind of a weird thing, but it does happen. Anyway, it's your league, so I am happy to abide by the rules you set in place.

I honestly had no idea this is a rule. I have been playing with Charles back there all year. I am going to change it to my other returner. For the record though, I never put him there in the depth chart; he has been there since I took over the team, so I can only assume it was the default. Also, I can understand that it sort of breaks Madden, but I don't know if I completely agree with no coach would do this. Off the top of my head, David Wilson returned kicks for the Giants last year and Darren Sprolls has returned them in the past. It's kind of a weird thing, but it does happen. Anyway, it's your league, so I am happy to abide by the rules you set in place.
Neither of those guys are the primary running backs, let alone a top 5 RB in the NFL, for their team. If you want to stick Knile Davis back there, by all means.

Bears vs . Eagles disconnected at the end of the 2nd. I'm leaving my house now, but I'm available all day tomorrow so we should find a time

Panthers win ugly at home, punch their ticket to the playoffs. Week 17 @ Atlanta will determine whether they play their first playoff game since 2008 at home or on the road.

A win by Sprice locks up all the playoff spots. A lot of seeding to be determined though. Some potential interesting NFC matchups, Deuce vs Rames and Mog vs Static are realistic week 1 matchups.

A win by Sprice locks up all the playoff spots. A lot of seeding to be determined though. Some potential interesting NFC matchups, Deuce vs Rames and Mog vs Static are realistic week 1 matchups.
Interesting. I took a look at it this morning but didn't have enough time to figure it all out. So I'm in? :D

Interesting. I took a look at it this morning but didn't have enough time to figure it all out. So I'm in? :D
Yes. Bears and Falcons can catch you at 9-7, but you have head to head on Atlanta and Chicago can't catch your conference record.

I guess if all 3 tied at 9-7 it would go to conference record and I'm not sure if you or Atlanta would have it.

Edit: Don't quote me, but I think the 49ers get it even if that happens.

I still don't understand what happened on that last play in the video;-/
What it looks like to me(not sure if this actually is what happened) is that you were hitting LB to swat the ball but the game registered it as a lateral because of the interception.

With most of the starters watching from the sidelines, Matt Barkley led the Eagles to a close 35-31 loss to the Bears.

With the two seed locked up the Birds are preparing for a big playoff run.

3 Games:

Cowboys vs Redskins
Titans vs Jaguars- CPU
Giants vs Lions- CPU

bread's done
Back