Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom X360 Deal Dead! *For Now*

[quote name='SKEETER']6.17...seems like it's dropping every other day.[/QUOTE]

Just dropped another 17 cents. Down to $6.

REALLY tempted

This mother fucking game cost me a good $60. I had put exactly 6.90 in my bank account, to cover the game price, and six cents PA sales tax.

Well, they charged me $11 something.

I got hit with fee's up the ass.

BUYER BEWARE, IS NOT 6.82 shit.

[quote name='coldgears']This mother fucking game cost me a good $60. I had put exactly 6.90 in my bank account, to cover the game price, and six cents PA sales tax.

BUYER BEWARE, IS NOT 6.82 shit.[/QUOTE]

... What?

Um...why did you have to put $7 in your bank account to cover the cost of the game? If that's your financial situation, maybe you shouldn't be buying games?

[quote name='DesertLeo']C'mon PS3 version. I wouldn't even hesitate if it was that price[/QUOTE]

Same here - I played it & beat it, then traded it in. Really enjoyed it, and I'd pick it back up for the PS3 at this price if only to finish off the plat.

[quote name='coldgears']This mother fucking game cost me a good $60. I had put exactly 6.90 in my bank account, to cover the game price, and six cents PA sales tax.

More like you should have taken into account shipping, unless you are a prime member. Also, if you really need to put in a measly 7 dollars into your bank account, you shouldn't be buying games. Same as the guy up above me mentioned. Also, wtf are you doing with overcharge "protection" on your bank account. I removed mine as soon as that law went into effect. Not that I have ever overdrawn before, or even come close to it, but you have to be a fool to accept those terms.

Your stupidity is hilarious. :applause:

lolbanking..

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer?

just bought a 360 copy for 6.00 to spite you... and i already have it on ps3.

[quote name='Odinsfury']I'm still holding out for $5.[/QUOTE]
^this...and when it does hit $5 I'll wait for it to drop some more lol! (wonder how many are available?)

[quote name='KtMack23']Could I just cancel my MGS3D pre order, re order with this and get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Yes but then they'd hold this until the preorder releases and ship them both together.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Yes but then they'd hold this until the preorder releases and ship them both together.[/QUOTE]

Can't he choose the option that says "ship when available" (or something) to get Majin now?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aaronrodgers']Looking for something to pair this with to get FSSS. a 1600 Points card is $18.99, so I miss it by 1 penny. xD[/QUOTE]

You could look around for cables like this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004U29D8E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER or batteries like http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-723465...ef=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1329412453&sr=1-2.

But I was 80 cents short so I went to Amazon Warehouse Deals>Video Games, typed in Xbox 360 and sorted low to high and picked up Madden '08 for $1.69 in Like New condition.

Just an idea. You might actually find something dirt cheap that would actually be useful this way. Not sure how to find useless cheap fillers but there's probably a way to do that too.

Hoping Madden '08 is worth $1.69 if I've not played any since PS1. And thanks for heads up on Majin OP. Reviews seem very mixed but I'm pretty curious about the game.

[quote name='SKEETER']Can't he chose the option that says "ship when available" (or something) to get Majin now?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's selectable with free shipping. It's been awhile since I tried it but everytime I did it wouldn't let me.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I don't think that's selectable with free shipping. It's been awhile since I tried it but everytime I did it wouldn't let me.[/QUOTE]

You're right about that. I guess I'm thinking about the times when items in my orders had estimated ship times that were so far apart Amazon would just go ahead and ship what was available first.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I made this thread I thought a few people would bite and that would be that but the constant price dropping has kept it quite interesting.

I want to know how low this thing is going to go~

Was wondering how low this could go; especially after buying Enslaved for $15 and not having played it yet. Under $6 forced me to bite! Hopefully I'll get around to it.

Considering my copy I ordered a few days ago still hasn't shipped, I should get a price adjustment =P Game's gonna be free buy the time I actually get it...

I've been watching the price slowly drop on this and Enslaved since they were at $19 almost 2 months ago.

Finally decided to pick them up, heck I actually just bought a second copy of Majin so I can keep one sealed : )

[quote name='emperordahc']Still waiting for the PS3 version to drop below 10. Its been bouncing all around 12.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what gives? Did the 360 version not sell or something?

[quote name='SuperMario64']Yeah, what gives? Did the 360 version not sell or something?[/QUOTE]

This sold terribly across all platforms. It is a clearance title.

I just remember playing the demo and found the big guy annoying as hell. Eeyore-sounding motherfucker.

My $6 copy hasn't shipped yet. I want my 33 cent credit! I guess I'm not the Cheapest Ass Gamer b/c there's no way I'm emailing them about 33 cents.

bread's done
Back