Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom X360 Deal Dead! *For Now*

4.95 is the price I picked it up at and I'm still looking forward to seeing how much lower this thing is going to go, if at all.

Sub $5 for a game many are people are calling a underrated gem to is one of those "can't lose" scenarios if you ask me.

Thread title changed, again~

I had this game in my cart for a few days since this thread pointed out it was $7ish, now at $5 I had to get it. The harder part for me was figuring out matching items for super saver shipping. I got a few other items on sale, but I guess this deal was the one that got my foot in the door to spend. I too am shocked at how the price kept dropping daily, I didn't want to add to the backlog, but I just can't refuse this price.

Also, I find the THQ joke amusing and not too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the PS3 version is finally under $10 as well. Maybe it will follow the same path, or maybe I should just grab a copy and save myself the trouble...

Oh dammit, nevermind, that's a gohastings + $3.99 shipping seller... Amazon is back up to $20. The hell?

[quote name='thegreek']I feel bad for those that paid $5.23 for this.[/QUOTE]

I paid $6; I feel cheated.

Now presenting the new hit game show...

HOW
LOW
CAN
IT
GO????

Do I hear $4.50? $4? $3.75? The winner is you!

This is a great price for this game. I still believe that Enslaved Odyssey to the West and Majin hurt each others sales because they came out within a little over a month apart, and their covers at a quick glance are very similar.

This thread is so full of win. That said, been looming for days and finally snagged a copy for $4.95.....picked up a mic stand for my Rock Band set up which put me over $25 for the free shipping.

Once Majin comes in, I'll add it to my massive backlog. Prolly won't get around to it till 2013. And yes, I am serious

lol i traded in my ps3 copy since i picked up the 360 version on amazon (graphics are a bit more polished) and the girl was all "whats this? may-jin the four-sah-kin king-dom. uh i've never even heard of this game." lololol

I got about halfway through this before trading it in. Paid 9.xx back when it first started sinking awhile ago. Got bak about what I paid. Figure I can probably beat it and depending on trade in sales make back the 4.95.

$4.83!

I love this. It's like a meta game watching this. My price point is $4.58 or something.

And there's still more than 1000 of them left...how many of this game did they order?

P.S. - Shipwreck really liked this game a lot. I'm sure he'd tell us all to buy it at this price easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Eh. Shipping kills it. 9.83 nah to much. Sorry.[/QUOTE]Uh...what are you talking about? The price for ordering it through Amazon is currently $4.83, not $9.83, and I don't see any other listing in the Marketplace for that amount. :???:

At this rate I may buy a few more copies just to have some replacement cases for my other games.
I got robbed when I bought this game last month for $10. :(

[quote name='acehindo']The pricing on this game is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Was just going to say the same. It's almost as fun as reading people's wishlists on the Amazon lightning deal threads.

[quote name='Felder71']...And there's still more than 1000 of them left...[/QUOTE]

Excuse my ignorance but how can you tell the quantity?

[quote name='SKEETER']Excuse my ignorance but how can you tell the quantity?[/QUOTE]Add it to your cart, edit the quantity to 999, and update the cart; usually the number is automatically changed to reflect the actual quantity, but I expect the number isn't changing here. :lol:

You'd have to be an idiot to not buy this game for $5 or less. I rented it, and later decided to purchase it for $12 a few months ago. Never imagined that Amazon would have a price this low. Same with DQV and Enslaved.

[quote name='mis0']Glad it shot back up. Any lower and I would have bit though I already have a PS3 copy.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping it was going to go to $1.00

[quote name='bshirk']You'd have to be an idiot to not buy this game for $5 or less. I rented it, and later decided to purchase it for $12 a few months ago. Never imagined that Amazon would have a price this low. Same with DQV and Enslaved.[/QUOTE]
I'm an idiot. I was wanting to buy it at ~$6.00, but since I don't have Prime at the moment, I have been watching it dip lower and lower and waiting to buy it for when I had enough stuff to order to get FSSS.
I'll just wait and see if it gets cheap again.

Just missed out on this one. But I'll track it with camelcamelcamel. Thanks for the heads up OP.

I'm willing to bet if Amazon still has a ton of these sitting in warehouses, the price will go back down. I'm quite sure they haven't sold many copies since raising the price to $10

The deal's dead?

Well, we had a good run folks.

I really hope if you were at all interested in the game you picked it up at around the 4-6 dollar mark.

bread's done
Back