Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom X360 Deal Dead! *For Now*

if anyone really wants a ps3 copy, i have a new/unsealed one i'll sell for $10 shipped. pm me if u want it. i opened it because i thought i'd play it but got caught up w/ other games instead so its just been sitting on my shelf and has yet to be played.

[quote name='emperordahc']Amazon kicked the PS3 up to $19.96.

Third party Sellers still have for $13.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why, but this is still making me laugh.

The shipping is killing this for me. I wish we had a regional game club so i could buy alot and hand them out.
Although i have been eyeing the two worlds 2 royal edition for 25.

Grabbed one... reluctantly, haha. $5 is a great deal and hard to pass up for any game, but I know that it's going cry, sitting in my backlog while I play all these shiny new games coming out. Oh well, thanks!

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']360 version is 5.36 now![/QUOTE]

Damn could have saved 15 cents! lol!

Really curious to see if this hits sub $5 and with free shipping.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Gohastings has it for under $5 new. Sad thing is, shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

You can use the code "1776" to get shipping for $1 today.

Edit: On goHasting's website that is. Sorry, forgot that detail.

You know, at $6 even I just didn't think this could get any cheaper. :D Oh well.

I wish Amazon would do this with some of the already cheap PC games like Section 8 and Metro 2033... still regret not picking up Metro when it was ~$8.

[quote name='CaoPi']this game or a combo meal? I'm undecided[/QUOTE]
Skip the game and get a sausage egg mcmuffin meal with orange juice and a hashbrown tomorrow morning. Real talk.

It's finally happened folks. It took like a week but now it's finally under $5 at $4.95.

I'm finally going to grab a copy and I'll continue to keep an eye on the game to see if it'll drop even further~

The PS3 version is under $10 as well at 9.96.

[quote name='Camre']Showing 5.21 for me..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']4.95 /9.95 is gohastings price +3.99 shipping. i wish people would learn to double check things before postng.[/QUOTE]

I assure you, it was 4.95 from amazon when I saw it and purchased it.

Observe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/BatousaiJ/Misc/majinprice.png

It's quite an oddity that they changed the price again so fast but ya. It's showing up as 5.21 to now to but I'm locked in at my 4.95 price so I don't mind~

I was mistaken about the PS3 version price though so it's all good. I changed the title to reflect the price change, againnnnnnnnnn~

I went ahead and grabbed it at the $5.08 price. I think there might be a "rush" of sorts once it hits $5.

[quote name='garrett007']Lol got this in April last year for $10 and still haven't opened it[/QUOTE]

we will have to be more careful. didn't think it would drop much less than $10, boy was I wrong.

bread's done
Back