Mario Kart 7 - Community/Online Wiki Thread - Check OP for weekly race times!

I checked the group last night and the night before but nobody was in the CAG group, I have been keeping an eye on this thread and will try to make it if a CAG race night ever gets set up.

Yeah, guess we really need to find which times are good for all of us since just randomly trying to get a race going isn't working out.

Ok, we need to play a bit.
How about tonight? (Monday)

I'll be on at 7 central for a while to see if anyone else joins in.

establish a night, im down to play, the reddit community has been garbage lately. Anyone know of good ones?
I wanna play in a league

[quote name='suicidalmessiah']Can someone explain how this works to a 3DS noob like myself?[/QUOTE]
type in the community code, join, wait for group, play.

Just picked this game up last night as I got a 3DS for Christmas. Schedule is normally random due to working retail, but tend to be off Fridays at least. At least you all have some more fresh meat to chew on. :razz:

My copy of the game just came in time for... the New Year....

Just added the community to my favorites so I'll jump on when I can!

I think that's enough races for now. Music Parkway I think hates me. Don't think I ever did so bad. Couldn't hit a drift to save my life.

Still can't get used to the controls though. Not that it's hard, but I'm used to playing with a controller, so having my hands fumble over each other is kind of a new experience. :razz:

Yup, it takes a while to get acclimated with everything. It took me a dozen or so races against some crazy-good Japanese players to get accustom to drifting and what not. Having huge hands didn't help either :bouncy:

But yeah, that was a ton of fun but having more players would be even better.

[quote name='JStryke']I think that's enough races for now. Music Parkway I think hates me. Don't think I ever did so bad. Couldn't hit a drift to save my life.

Still can't get used to the controls though. Not that it's hard, but I'm used to playing with a controller, so having my hands fumble over each other is kind of a new experience. :razz:[/QUOTE]
man, i love music park, especially for drifting haha.

Got this for Christmas, just joined the CAG community. I mostly just play SP but if you guys play together I will join in if I can and try to keep up haha!

The Fun has been doubled! I will host races on thursday nights for pacific time players in the US. If you can do your timezone math we can probably have races. I was thinking of doing races at around 9-11pm its late but Im sure we are all in bed near a wall outlet to play our 3DSes on wifi and 3d on for some races. Soooo on thursday I will post here on cag when I will be on the community to start the races so let me know on here if you want to join in.

I'm on right now CAGs I'll be in the CAG room waiting for anyone to join. I'll be on for some races from 8:50pm Pacific US to around 10pm Pacific US or however long any of you want to race.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Hmm I went on but nobody showed.[/QUOTE]

200STM and I did 2 sets of 4 races. You must have just missed us.

Its fun to play this while relaxing. I'm drinking a diet pepsi and eating munchies while listening to From First To Last

Dani and Spybreak it was fun playing with you 2. Good races CAGs I'll be on for another CAG race night next Thursday 9pm Pacific USA time

I know haha that turn is one of the hardest for me in the game. It was very frustrating in mirror mode

I played 3 Online Matches today as well as a 150cc GP. In the 3 Online Matches I finished 4th out of 8th, 1st out of 8th and 2nd out of 7th. Not bad considering the 1st and 3rd races were horrible to me. The 2nd race was on Wuhu Loop and, needless to say, I am Lord and Master of Wuhu Loop.

The GP...man, it hurts that the AI cheats so fucking hard in Mario Kart at 150cc. It's so much harder than Mirror Mode, it's absolutely ridiculous at how much those damn AI cheat in comparison.

I think I'll continue to play Online more since Offline really just sucks.

I would love to play some of these with you guys. I am really out of practice or maybe this version is a little harder b/c I am having trouble unlocking everything even though I have nearly 100%ed all previous MK games. Love that though. I am not just blowing through it.

Played one race online tonight and won, putting me over 1100 VR points. So I'm kinda happy about that.

I really wish I could get Street Passes and Puzzle Pieces from playing online. Even if it were 1 person per day it'd be a lifesaver.

bread's done
Back