Mario Kart 7 - Community/Online Wiki Thread - Check OP for weekly race times!

Hey guys, haven't checked in but looks like you guys are busy organizing.
OP is now a wiki. Not sure if that can allow you to change the thread title.
Let me know what you want it to be.

[quote name='2DMention']I'm confused. When are we all getting together to play?[/QUOTE]

Usually Thursday nights at 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST.

I'm coming on early so right now at 8:15pm (Pacific US) will be on till around 10pm (Pacific). Stop with the shaking time to get racing!

[quote name='johnnypark']I'd definitely play sometime but I'm usually asleep by 11pm EST =([/QUOTE]

I could get on around 10 PM one of these Thursdays if that works for you, I was on last night for the first time in a few weeks and was going to enter in your friend code but couldn't figure it out so either it's harder then it should be or I'm stupid ;)

[quote name='200STM']I will be on at around 8:30pm (Pacific US) to start some races.[/QUOTE]

Good game last night hopefully you didn't wait around and I was the only one that showed up after you waited for about an hour. I showed up impromptu as I was going to play some Pushmo for about 20 minutes after finishing up some stuff I was doing last night but figured I'd see if anyone was online realizing it was Thursday night.

I hate that it seems you can't join a race in-progress, allowing you to wait for others while racing (rather than waiting in the lobby).

Would anyone be interested in a second race night, on Fridays?

[quote name='FOnewearl']I could get on around 10 PM one of these Thursdays if that works for you, I was on last night for the first time in a few weeks and was going to enter in your friend code but couldn't figure it out so either it's harder then it should be or I'm stupid ;)

[/QUOTE]

FC is in my sig :cool:

[quote name='Cheapskate']I hate that it seems you can't join a race in-progress, allowing you to wait for others while racing (rather than waiting in the lobby).

Would anyone be interested in a second race night, on Fridays?[/QUOTE]

You know what I hate, all the lame people that keep on picking Mahu Wahu online!!!!! I also hate waiting.... lol

I am on for tonight at 9pm pacific til 10pm pacific. I am playing mario kart under the influence of apple cider so I am going to be driving drunk. See you there CAGs!

Only one race but it was a good one thanks for the race. I am looking forward to another thursday night of CAG Mario Kart 7 racing. My apologies to those who dont have time to make it but I know that I will keep our community alive every thursday at 8:30-10Pm Enjoy your weekend and remember to keep the air in the spare and the charger by the bed.

[quote name='200STM']Only one race but it was a good one thanks for the race. I am looking forward to another thursday night of CAG Mario Kart 7 racing. My apologies to those who dont have time to make it but I know that I will keep our community alive every thursday at 8:30-10Pm Enjoy your weekend and remember to keep the air in the spare and the charger by the bed.[/QUOTE]

lmao.... Funny you mentioned the charger, in one of the matches my 3DS started blinking red. >_

Well I ordered the game from Amazon for $12 dollars. $25 via Warehouse sale and a $25 dollar gift card, so hopefully I'll be able to play online soon.

Thursday night at 8:30pm (US Pacific) finally got a chance to play some races I've been busy working hard,I am getting promoted and getting a raise soon awesome /)^3^(\

bread's done
Back