Mario Kart 7 - Community/Online Wiki Thread - Check OP for weekly race times!

Stryker and I just finished but got into another group with some other person. I wish all these groups were more streamlined or something.

Im sorry im late im with a friend from work and we are having taco bell. I am going to ditch her for mk7

I got dc'ed as the race was starting. :cold: That was going to be my last anyway, so I guess I'm done for now.

Good races. Going to have nightmares of dallow tailgating me with 3 red shells.

My eyes. Do they deceive me? I got first? WOOHOO!

And I finish 2nd overall out of more than 2 people? WOOHOO!

I have the worst luck. Last place? You get a tanooki tail. Three straight times.

Awesome races though, hope to play next week as well.

Good game! Till next time.

Also, I just learned that if someone has the number seven, you can steal the star. It happened to me when a player ran into me from behind. I think it was you JStryke.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']how do you shoot stuff backwards? i just got started. on wii you could just hit down.[/QUOTE]
Just hold down and shoot. Should work.

Continue holding the "shoot" button to just hold it behind you for protection.

[quote name='200STM']I'll be there hopefully this Thursday 9pm Pacific US. Glad to see we are getting people racing.[/QUOTE]

Since that's midnight for east coast people I'll get on at 11 PM EST tomorrow night if any CAGs would be interested in getting started a little earlier.

Good game CAGs I'm noticing that some of you are getting better and better with each meet up. I had a great time!

[quote name='200STM']30 Mins till I get on for west coast US[/QUOTE]
I was on around 11pm EST, I think that was you I played against. Sorry I bailed after one round, but I had to go to sleep. It was a good race though.

[quote name='johnnypark']I was on around 11pm EST, I think that was you I played against. Sorry I bailed after one round, but I had to go to sleep. It was a good race though.[/QUOTE]

That was me - good game to you, 200STM & the 3rd person who was playing (knightsdwn?) I did try out the gyro controls for one set of races and it showed a black silhouette of a steering wheel by my name but I'm guessing other players don't see that since I didn't see it by 200STM's name at all. Maybe one of these nights we could get a big enough turnout to get an 8 player game going, or try out some of the other modes if you can play them online.

[quote name='foltzie']I put the community # in, but either the race was full or no one was online at the appointed time.[/QUOTE]

Were you in the "CAG" channel? If you accidently joined the "Cheapass Gamer" channel it would have been emptly. It wasen't full and if you joined the CAG channel IIRC you would be a spectator while a race was going on and joined in during the next race even if it's mid set.

Be sure to have the CAG channel. You can tell the more active channels by looking at the leaderboard for that channel. Gyro Controls are kinda eh It reminds me when I first got my PS3 and tried to use the Sixaxis controller for motorstorm. I will be on thursdays at 9PM US Pacific might even be earlier like at 8:30pm Pacific there is a east coast CAG who does their set of races.

[quote name='FOnewearl']That was me - good game to you, 200STM & the 3rd person who was playing (knightsdwn?) I did try out the gyro controls for one set of races and it showed a black silhouette of a steering wheel by my name but I'm guessing other players don't see that since I didn't see it by 200STM's name at all. Maybe one of these nights we could get a big enough turnout to get an 8 player game going, or try out some of the other modes if you can play them online.
[/QUOTE]

Feel free to add me (friend code in my sig), I'm on from time to time.

Curses, I missed it again.

If anyone wants to play tonight (Friday), I think I'm just gonna have my 3DS sit in the room for awhile and see if anyone joins.

[quote name='johnnypark']Feel free to add me (friend code in my sig), I'm on from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Will do, I'm not on too much either which is a blessing and a curse depending on how you want to look at it. Was hooked on Mario Kart DS for a while, was too easy just to pick up and start playing online when I couldn't figure out what else I should start playing and spent way too much time playing it - it took blatant cheating online becoming rather common for me to finally grow tired of playing it online.

mmm gyro
gyromeat.jpg

[quote name='Just-Joe']I'm wondering if I should get this game.[/QUOTE]

1. Do you have a 3DS?
2. Do you like Mario Kart?

If the answer to both is yes, then pick up this game. It's great. Better than Mario Kart DS IMO.

[quote name='FOnewearl']Respectfully so sir, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that :)[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I never really enjoyed mario kart DS that much. I never played it online, so snaking wasn't the issue, but the AI was so cheap that I just didn't have fun.

[quote name='yourlefthand']

If the answer to both is yes, then pick up this game. It's great. Better than Mario Kart DS IMO.[/QUOTE]

All I needed to read. TO AMAZON!

I am going to be visiting family in ponyville today, I am going to try to see if I can make it to tonights races. I hope I could if not I hope you CAGs have fun tonight. I am going to be having cheese filled hot dogs and some modelo negro.

I completely forgot about this. Is the OP still following this thread? If we are going to do this every Thursday put it in the thread title with the time. I could do a blog say next Wednesday in hopes that we could get more CAGs to join that don't follow this section of the forum.

I don't know if the OP follows up here well? If somepony does this then make it CAG Race Nights on Thursday 8PM PACIFIC US and somepony needs to do East Coast division and also for CAGs in other countries.

bread's done
Back