MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Yeah I've been waiting a little longer for my latest game, going on four days.[/quote]

still waiting on GTAIV for PS3.. did it go out of stock on tuesday? WOndering if it's delayed b/c of that.

[quote name='chipotleattack']They took down Today's Escapes, which I just did a few hours ago. At least I got credit, but no confirmation email. That was an easy, instant offer.[/quote]

after you get credit for an offer you can no longer see it on your available offers page.

Which offers do you guys recommend doing? I planning to do the Blockbuster offer but I don't know which other one I should do. Also, which offer can you cancel online?

I know the first page can pretty much answer my questions, but I don't know if it's up to date.

Thanks. :)

[quote name='Mike125']Which offers do you guys recommend doing? I planning to do the Blockbuster offer but I don't know which other one I should do. Also, which offer can you cancel online?

I know the first page can pretty much answer my questions, but I don't know if it's up to date.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

If you need one more point to go along with BB maybe do 2 of the dealpass offers like todays escapes and valuemax. They are half a point each.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is this site worth doing? Better than Trainn?[/quote]

I just checked out trainn's site.. MAN their offers SUCK. I can't even get two credits right now.. I got the stamps one but damn it's hard on that site now and I completed trainn's site before w/ $600 max.

This site is good, more offers available, but crediting isn't as good as trainn.. meaning more MCR's but they're faster in support and sending out games.. I like them, ordered 3 PS3 games (waiting for GTAIV) and working on a 4th right now.. 1/2 there.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']If you need one more point to go along with BB maybe do 2 of the dealpass offers like todays escapes and valuemax. They are half a point each.[/quote]
Both offers charge you a dollar, can you cancel them? If not, it's only a $1 each. I wouldn't mind spending $2.

Thanks for the fast reply. :)

Just ordered Mario Kart Wii, this would be my 4th game from the site. I really like the service a lot better than TRAINN's, I just don't like that some MCR's aren't guaranteed to credit.

Im also getting a free T-Shirt for submitting a picture.

got GTA IV PS3 in today, 2 days from release date.. good stuff =D just returned it to wal-mart when I went to pick it up at midnight, I couldn't wait for it :p

On the Order page it isn't showing me anything I can order... is this happening to anyone else? It just shows a list of my current orders and says to put in a support ticket for custom orders.

Same thing for me. I just finished up my second credit yesterday. There's not really anything I want right now, so I'm not in a big hurry for it to get fixed. Hopefully they fix it soon though.

[quote name='homeland']Just did Green tea instant credit![/QUOTE]

I've been trying to cancel this one for the past 30 minutes. It keeps giving me "All circuits are busy." It's really frustrating.

watz the cancellation info for today's escape? i did it and copied/pasted the info but accidentally exited my notepad... is it the same as dealmax?

[quote name='munch']I've been trying to cancel this one for the past 30 minutes. It keeps giving me "All circuits are busy." It's really frustrating.[/quote]

what number do you have? I know someone on slickdeals forums was having trouble. The number he had was 1 866 504 8596... oh wait lol that was you. Did you finally ge through?

[quote name='eminemobied12']watz the cancellation info for today's escape? i did it and copied/pasted the info but accidentally exited my notepad... is it the same as dealmax?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to cancel online. I just signed up for Today's Escape, so I haven't checked yet. Dealmax had an online option for cancelling, as did YSC and the other offers from that same company.

[quote name='homeland']what number do you have? I know someone on slickdeals forums was having trouble. The number he had was 1 866 504 8596... oh wait lol that was you. Did you finally ge through?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the number they give you, the 902 number, is for international only. The number is actually in the e-mail they send. Use that one. It was relatively painless once I figured that out. It's kind of shady that they give the international one in the Terms and Conditions.

Has anyone submitted an MCR recently? I'm getting an error message whenever I try to put one in. Something along the lines of "Internal Server Error".

[quote name='Okatha']Has anyone submitted an MCR recently? I'm getting an error message whenever I try to put one in. Something along the lines of "Internal Server Error".[/quote]

same.. sent a ticket about it..

What is the deal with server pronto?? It says order the FREE hosting, but the cheapest is 30 bucks. For 2 credits it'd get me one game, but at the same time, it seems sketchy. Anyone do this yet???

My thought process was it is a lot cheaper than a regular game still...

Either way, a lot of the deals on here require me to send shit back and all that. That's a lot more difficult.

I miss the 1.95 deals where you sign up and then a week later cancel to no problems. I haven't seen anything like that on this site....

I just did:
DealMax (instant credit)
ValueMax(instant credit)
Today's escapes (instant credit)
Emusic (instant credit)
Blockbuster trial(Haven't received credit from this one yet)

Once I received credits from DealMax and ValueMax, I cancel them. Was that a good idea?(since now I'm waiting for approval) How long does it take to get approve?

Thanks. :)

[quote name='Mike125']I just did:
DealMax (instant credit)
ValueMax(instant credit)
Emusic (instant credit)

Once I received credits from DealMax and ValueMax, I cancel them. Was that a good idea?(since now I'm waiting for approval) How long does it take to get approve?

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

That was seriously the dumbest thing you could do.

[quote name='Mike125']I just did:
DealMax (instant credit)
ValueMax(instant credit)
Emusic (instant credit)

Thanks. :)[/quote]

Ya man, you'll probably get banned now.

I found out when sending an MCR.. if there is too much text/characters it gives the Internal Server error 500 message.. so I sent a ticket about that.. sucks

[quote name='aznguyen316']I found out when sending an MCR.. if there is too much text/characters it gives the Internal Server error 500 message.. so I sent a ticket about that.. sucks[/quote]

I ran into that problem too, so I just submitted the headers and as much of the email as I could and it went through.

Let us know about that ticket azn! I sent a ticket too, though without anything about a size restriction. The support person said they could submit an MCR just fine, but was going to have one of the techies look into it anyway.

[quote name='Okatha']Let us know about that ticket azn! I sent a ticket too, though without anything about a size restriction. The support person said they could submit an MCR just fine, but was going to have one of the techies look into it anyway.[/quote]

they said the'll forward the information and I sent my MCR info in about 3 parts lol and they said they'd update my MCR about it (I only put about 1/3 of the e-mail) but it doesn't look updated, here's to hoping it works..

I signed up for Dr. Seuss, forgetting that the Scholastic offer I did for YF360G.com took a month to get credited. Looks like a long haul for this one too.

did the blockbuster offer last week and got the credit(i got to catch up on movies i've missed lately:)) but i'm wondering what offers should i do that are easy hassle free and that i'm not going to get a hidden charge for. fuck those free credit report sites they got me with one of their so called processing fees:bomb:.

got 2/2 credits.. not sure what to get.. I want MGS4 but I'm not sure if I want to have it pre-ordered through this since I get no information on my end. I like to know I'll be getting my game ASAP.

I currently have GTA IV, Oblivion, Ratchet Clank, beat Uncharted.. any MUST HAVE TITLES on any system? I'm missing out on.. or else I'll prob just order a game and resell on eBay to get cash for other games

[quote name='aznguyen316']got 2/2 credits.. not sure what to get.. I want MGS4 but I'm not sure if I want to have it pre-ordered through this since I get no information on my end. I like to know I'll be getting my game ASAP.

I just downloaded the HAZE demo off the euro ps store, not that bad of a game and better than resistance imo.... it comes out in a few weeks so you might want to try that.

you can do more than one GGW offer, I sent in a ticket asking and have been credited for a couple myself.

spaulding, thanks I'll have to check it out.. um what are the steps for a euro acct? I'll google I guess. I didn't like resistance too much

[quote name='aznguyen316']you can do more than one GGW offer, I sent in a ticket asking and have been credited for a couple myself.

spaulding, thanks I'll have to check it out.. um what are the steps for a euro acct? I'll google I guess. I didn't like resistance too much[/quote]

It's easy just make another master account but for location put the UK

[quote name='shieryda']Do you have to complete the offers before you can choose your specific game?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm new on there and had the same question. Looks like you have to complete 2 credits before you see a list of available games?

Yes complete the offers, and then on order page theree will be a drop down list to choose from. If you don't see something you want, send a ticket and they'll usually add it. They're pretty good about it all.

Just did Valuemaxx because it was $1 and instant..and it hasn't credited yet (like 15 mins).. does this usually credit? :(

bread's done
Back