MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

I finally stumbled in on this thread and read the glowing reviews of the site, and I can't even sign up since the site is down!

[quote name='munch']Now that I've closed my accounts with the trials I had opened, I think I'm going to go for more credits. I like this site more than YF360G.com, I think.[/quote]

Personally I like this site better. Their support is fast and prompt and shipping is amazingly fast. Just wish some of the credits were worth 1 full credit but oh well no biggie.

The game portion is down for me right now. I got 4 credits to spend and think i will have to save them. btw smartdiets is a good 1/2 credit offer.

Well Ive been waiting for over 30 days for my MCR of efax to go through and still nothing. For the ebay for dummies offer its been almost 3 weeks now. Once these go through I doubt id be doing any more offers.

Well since I heard people were starting to get offers to credit faster now, I decided to give 2 a try. They credited in less than 1 minute each so heres the info on them so it can be added to the OP:

Free Dollar Store
Cost: $3.00
Trial Duration: 14 Days
Credit Amount: 1
Amount of time to credit: Instant (1 Minute for me)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-231-8664
Special Notes: Does not accept VCC

ValueMax
Cost: Free ($1 to verify account but its refunded)
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Credit Amount: 1/2
Amount of time to credit: Instant (Under 1 Minute for me)
Cancellation Number: 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are also signed up for Your Savings Club. If you have previously been enrolled in Your Savings Club and cancelled you most likely wont get charged again for it, but to cancel call 1-877-820-7107. Also I did not receive an email confirmation for this.

It looks like the fixed my one problem with credits, but they just credited me again for Amazon WebStore. And they haven't answered my support ticket I posted 4 days ago.

I'm not complaining, but I don't want to do any more offers until this is cleaned up.

blah since my MCR's got deleted after maintenance.. I'm still waiting for them to READ my newly submitted ones.. It's gonna be awhile. I'm glad I got GTAIV pre-ordered.

I heard back from support about the missing MCRs. According to them, they are still in the system being investigated, and if you want to have a status update on them you can re-submit them.

Problem is, I sent them in again earlier this morning, and now they're gone again from the site.

Just wanted to update the girls gone wild offers. I did them when they were 1 and 1/2 credit but i returned the dvd's and they refunding my card within 10 days. All they told me to do was if I still had the mailing to put them all in there and mark return to sender. So that ended up being free in the long run :)

[quote name='wwf20112']Just wanted to update the girls gone wild offers. I did them when they were 1 and 1/2 credit but i returned the dvd's and they refunding my card within 10 days. All they told me to do was if I still had the mailing to put them all in there and mark return to sender. So that ended up being free in the long run :)[/quote]

They never charged me and they never sent me any DVD's but I got credit.

That T-Shirt site, Vista Print (postcards), and Allure Patch didn't credit. I get an error message when trying to submit MCRs so I'll have to wait till they fix whatever's wrong.

Did anyone who did the offer called "Grant Secrets Revelead" get an email confirmation from them?

I just did the offer but didnt receive an email. It seems like I am going to need to submit a MCR but since I don't have an email Im not sure Ill be able to.

[quote name='buterbals']Did anyone who did the offer called "Grant Secrets Revelead" get an email confirmation from them?

I just did the offer but didnt receive an email. It seems like I am going to need to submit a MCR but since I don't have an email Im not sure Ill be able to.[/QUOTE]

I got one from them, though I'm not sure if it came instantly or a couple of days later.

[quote name='munch']I got one from them, though I'm not sure if it came instantly or a couple of days later.[/quote]

Thanks for giving me some hope hehe. Did it credit instantly for you or did you have to file a MCR?

So I create an account on this site (after running out of offers on YF360G), log-in, and magically have two offers credited to me the first time I see the front page (ValueMax and eMusic, neither of which I signed up for on the other site, although I may have clicked on them). I like this already!

I didn't see this answered before, but I know I'm not the only one wondering, how do the GGW dvd's come packaged? I'm not the only one who gets the mail, and I really don't want someone else seeing what was ordered. :)

[quote name='homeland']freedollar store didn't work for me either. Tried visa & mastercard.[/QUOTE]

Odd - I did it just yesterday for my credit with my MC and everything worked just fine.

Still waiting on 4 MCR's, 3 of which I originally submitted at least 10 days ago,and had to resubmit when they were working on the site. Did an offer after the site was back up, and had to MCR it, 3 days on that one.

[quote name='greatscot']I didn't see this answered before, but I know I'm not the only one wondering, how do the GGW dvd's come packaged? I'm not the only one who gets the mail, and I really don't want someone else seeing what was ordered. :)[/quote]

in a white plastic envelope, fairly inconspicuous, as well as it saying GGW, so you don't really know exactly what is is unless you knew =)

for anyone wanting an awesome offer.. ONE month free @ blockbuster.. lol 2 free movies for the month rather than the 2 weeks that was on the site the past few months. Pretty rockin IMO.

Third time doing this blockbuster offer, one on another site, one advertised through e-mail and another here on CAG lol. free movies!! yay

Well I had to email Grant Secrets Revealed in order to get my confirmation email, I can now finally place my MCR.

Still waiting for Ebay for Dummies to credit, its been almost a month now.

Dang, I did the Blockbuster offer when it was 2 weeks. Still waiting on an MCR for that one, too.

Edit: I think I've got a new record...

Submitted for Approval 04/24/08, 09:52 PM EDT
Shipped 04/24/08, 10:08 PM EDT

I did the ebay for dummies offer yesterday and got the credit the same day. Wonder if we should start keeping track of which offers actually credit and which ones need MCRs.

^^ I think that info is on the first page.. is ebay for dummies the same parent company as any others?? I'll look into doing it if it works.

[quote name='Okatha']I did the ebay for dummies offer yesterday and got the credit the same day. Wonder if we should start keeping track of which offers actually credit and which ones need MCRs.[/quote]

Mines didnt credit instantly :(, have been waiting almost a month now for my MCR to credit. I guess its either a hit or miss.

eBay for Dummies is the same company as Free Dollar Store. I even had to use a different CC so it'd go through.

[quote name='Okatha']eBay for Dummies is the same company as Free Dollar Store. I even had to use a different CC so it'd go through.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. It wouldn't go through for me earlier. I'll try a different card. Does anyone know if either takes a VCC?

[quote name='munch']That's good to know. It wouldn't go through for me earlier. I'll try a different card. Does anyone know if either takes a VCC?[/quote]

I tried a Citibank VCC, no go. So probably not. The Slickdeals thread also said you need an actual CC to place the order.

I REALLY hope this site is as good on shipping fast as everyone says, I've got GTA 4 preordered from here and I'm really hoping to get it first day or second day.

^Don't worry they ship mega fast.

They are holding 2 of my credits hostage because I had to do a Gift Exchange cause my rock band case came torn and pegs broke. So just a word of warning. Have to wait for Amazon to send me a E-Mail saying they got the broken one back then forward it to megafreebie then they will release my credits.

[quote name='wwf20112']^Don't worry they ship mega fast.

They are holding 2 of my credits hostage because I had to do a Gift Exchange cause my rock band case came torn and pegs broke. So just a word of warning. Have to wait for Amazon to send me a E-Mail saying they got the broken one back then forward it to megafreebie then they will release my credits.[/quote]

why did you have to go through megafreebie? Could you just do a gift return type thing?? how did you go about it. B/c I'm planning on returning my next game that comes in like I've done w/ YF360G.com

anyway my 1month blockbuster credited w/o MCR.. took a full day.

is there any way to get a temporary cc number for the webworks and such offers without getting an actual new card? I know they don't take paypal's, are there any others?

[quote name='aznguyen316']why did you have to go through megafreebie? Could you just do a gift return type thing?? how did you go about it. B/c I'm planning on returning my next game that comes in like I've done w/ YF360G.com

anyway my 1month blockbuster credited w/o MCR.. took a full day.[/quote]

I don't know how but Somehow they knew i returned it. In their support ticket when i asked why they took 2 other credits away they said i put 2 orders in when I only put in 1. So im not sure if it showed up in the amazon system to them,showed up as a seperate order or what but so far no resolution yet. Im sure I will get them back shortly I just got the confirmation email from amazon they received the return and forwarding it to megafreebie.

Geez, what's with all the offers slowly becoming 1/2 credit?

F'ing lame.

edit: did valuemax. Got credit within 5 minutes! I need some more free .5 credit offers...

bread's done
Back