MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

Anyone have a list of what offers won't accept Debit Cards (AllAccess Gift Cards)?? They all used to work fine but I guess since people would sign up with like $.50 left on a card and not even bother canceling trials, they caught on. Basically any of my cards starting with 4007 (all access) aren't working anymore for lots of the offers :(

So Far:
Blockbuster
Anything by Eauction/Increase my margins (tons of offers under that parent company)
DealMax/ValueMax

[quote name='soad342']Anyone have a list of what offers won't accept Debit Cards (AllAccess Gift Cards)?? They all used to work fine but I guess since people would sign up with like $.50 left on a card and not even bother canceling trials, they caught on. Basically any of my cards starting with 4007 (all access) aren't working anymore for lots of the offers :(

So Far:
Blockbuster
Anything by Eauction/Increase my margins (tons of offers under that parent company)
DealMax/ValueMax[/quote]

are you saying those DO or DO NOT work with gift cards etc?

I got Dealmax/Valuemax to work using paypal VCC..
also got amazon webstore instant credit =)
Pre-ordered GTAIV.. yeehaw

I'm talking about offers that DON'T accept prepaid cards. I don't have a paypal thingy so I'm not sure how VCC's work but they're probably similar. I had the same problem with Blockbuster. DealMax/ValueMax still won't work for me. Or any of the EAuction.

Just put in a order for rock band. I've been wanting to try this game and finally have the time after being backlogged with other games. Let's see how fast they approve it.

EDIT: Wow ordered at 6:32am this morning and was approved and shipped 1:39pm today.

wow F*CK extenze. i have to wait 45 days to get my money back from them. the money they charged me by accidently shipping me something i did not order.

actually, im calling them back. this is BS.

[quote name='munch']Is the site not working for anyone else?[/quote]

They are going to be up and down most of the day today. In the morning there was a message stating they are working on updating some things in the system and will possibly experience website interruptions.

[quote name='munch']I see. I just want to know if my latest order is shipping soon. I got both credits and ordered it yesterday.[/quote]

Just keep trying you will get through. I just got through to check my support ticket cause I had 5.5 credits and after rock band it dropped me down to 1 and scared me but emailed support and i am back to where i should be within 2 hours how nice :).

Here is the message to let everyone know

Over the next twenty-four hours you may try to access MegaFreebie and not be able to. Do not be alarmed. We are conducting maintenance to improve some key features on the network such as crediting.

Thank you for understanding,

William
Purple Penguin Innovations

Yeah, after you posted that I got through. It shipped!

So, it's my understanding that when this site says they shipped, they actually shipped, right? I know trainn likes to make you think they did but actually didn't.

My GTAIV was pre-ordered.. let's hope it goes through I canceled my amazon pre-order lol. Waiting on 2 more credits via MCR and hope I'm good to go w/ that.

Do you guys get e-mails when you complete offers, order games, and when they ship? I've only received one e-mail from them, and that was when I changed my password.

[quote name='munch']Do you guys get e-mails when you complete offers, order games, and when they ship? I've only received one e-mail from them, and that was when I changed my password.[/quote]

Nope, no shipping e-mails or offer completion e-mails with MEGAfreebies.

[quote name='popemogoth']Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. I have been sittin on shipped since Saturday morning....but still no item yet. What gives?[/quote]

It probably shipped yesterday, and they don't always do overnight shipping. If it doesn't come by the end of the week, I'd file a support ticket. I don't think anyone has had longer than a 3-4 days wait for their item though.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, after you posted that I got through. It shipped!

So, it's my understanding that when this site says they shipped, they actually shipped, right? I know trainn likes to make you think they did but actually didn't.[/quote]

It means they ordered it from Amazon. They use Amazon Prime for shipping so when you see it was shipped you can go to Amazon.com and look at any item. On the item page it will tell you the soonest time the item can be received. That date is when you should expect the game.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone think WiiFit will be added? I hope so.[/quote]

If you want them to add something to the game list all you gotta do is open a support ticket and ask they will add it within 1-2 days :).

Didn't know the Wii Fit was in such demand well all I can say is send in a support ticket and give it a shot.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone think WiiFit will be added? I hope so.[/quote]

I doubt it. They order through Amazon and Amazon limits 3 per customer on this item.

[quote name='munch']I got No More Heroes today! That was way fast.[/quote]

Wow I don't know what to say. I ordered yesterday morning and rock band was just delivered today. That was super fast!

Does this site send the games as gifts? Does Traain still do it? Since I need a 12-month XBL card I'm thinking of ordering a GH3 from either site, sending it back and then ordering a 12-month kit from Amazon.

Any preference on what site's easier to do the returns with?
Thanks

They are both the same. Its just a gift return back to amazon. Though, I got the extra shipping cost added to my gift return total from yf360games.com and just the straight cost from my return from megafreebies.com.. which was wierd since I filled both items out the same.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Megafreebie is down for me.[/quote]

Yeah, they had a message up yesterday that they were doing maintenance for the next 24-48 hours or something. Someone posted it on the last page.

" Over the next twenty-four hours you may try to access MegaFreebie and not be able to. Do not be alarmed. We are conducting maintenance to improve some key features on the network such as crediting.

William
Purple Penguin Innovations"

[quote name='thrillednchilled']" Over the next twenty-four hours you may try to access MegaFreebie and not be able to. Do not be alarmed. We are conducting maintenance to improve some key features on the network such as crediting.

William
Purple Penguin Innovations"[/quote]
SOUNDS GOOD! Megafreebie is great, but their system is much more flawed than TRAINN.

[quote name='aznguyen316']MEgafreebie is back up.. but my verified order that was "pre-ordered" (GTAIV on PS3) went back to verification process. WTF?[/quote]

still down for me

[quote name='aznguyen316']MEgafreebie is back up.. but my verified order that was "pre-ordered" (GTAIV on PS3) went back to verification process. WTF?[/quote]

Yeah, for me an order I did yesterday isn't even showing up. And I did an offer yesterday thats not even showing up as I clicked in the file an MCR drop down list. It's like the site went back in time. Hope it's just a glitch.

Now that is back up my Rock Band order has gone away (got it yesterday) and I have all my credits back now lol. Time to send in a support ticket about it i'm not going to try to cheat this great place.

hmmmmm, the credits I used to preorder Mario Kart with are still taken and says it's been preordered, but the credits I used to get NMH are now not taken and it says that it hasn't been ordered yet. Something weird is going on.

Dang, no errors in my favor, heh. Oh well. Still got the same two MCRs that have been sitting around for ~2 weeks now.

Does anyone know if Mega Freebie has an email? Ever since that "upgrade" to their system I cant log in to my account. Im just hoping it wasn't deleted.

I'm able to get into the site now, but all the information about my MCRs are missing. I had two pending and one that was credited, but now it shows nothing.

F'ing A, my MCR's are missing as well, I sent in a support ticket as well as resubmitted the MCR's I hope they don't have to restart, I had one going on a week already.. SOB!

I think it will all be worked out when the site gets back on track. Right now I have two credits opened that I already used, but I also have an order that I have already received as being open. I hope they don't use those two credits to order the same game again. I think it will fix itself, though.

My experience was awesome. It credited fairly quickly (although an MCR was required to get the staff's attention!)

Now that I've closed my accounts with the trials I had opened, I think I'm going to go for more credits. I like this site more than YF360G.com, I think.

bread's done
Back